I'm new here, would love a ttc buddy!

Ok so its a long story. Basically I have this younger andvery irresponsible sister. Lets get to know her a bit. She is lazy. Has gone through 50 jobs in the past year all resulting in termination after a maximum of two weeks. She doesnt have a dollar to her name. She goes through boyfriends like underwear this one has been around for a month and she hasnt yet cheated on him (which is amazing). She messaged me on wed to tell me shes pregnant. I cant be happy for her. Im upset at her immaturity and lack of judgement. I know that shes going to expect my parents (who have their own financial problems) to help support her financially. Shes always been this way but now shes bringing a child into the mix. Shes constantly complaining about how stressful her life is (cause not working and racking up debt is stressful) but she never tries to fix it. I dunno ive been TTC (no one knows) but I am responsible and financially stable so I feel that my choice is ok. She doesnt understand why I cant be supportive. When I told her my honest opinion she called me a B%@# and said she doesnt want me in the babys life with my negativity. So the baby is 3 weeks and shes already using it to guilt people and eventually she will use it to get things she wants. Its upsetting abd I just cant be happy for her! Do you think im overreacting?

no not at all meg 26 its very sad when ppl lack the ability to see their bad desicions and i just hope that she can find it in her to change her immature ways and be a responsible role model for her baby

meg 26bdoes she even know who the father is if shes only been with thizs guy for a month and shes pregnant surely its not his?

aww meg :hugs: your not over-reacting at all. I completely understand
Hopefully your sister can get her act together for herself and her baby!
Its not right for her to use the poor baby to get wat she wants. she sounds very irresponsible .

Stay positive, dont let it get you down
:flower:

She is irresponsible and now that I talked to her she keeps saying that if im going to continye being negative then I can stay away from both of them...all I said was "do you have any idea what having a baby costs". Im not sure if she knows who the father is or if she slept with this guy long before they were "dating" either one is possible.its just so frustrating that im the only one in our family thats hard on her...maybe everyone else has jyst given up on her thats why they dont seem bothered. Personally I think its for attention and it was done purposely...according to her three yrs ago her doc told her she couldnt get preg so she hasnt been worrying about protection since then...EEEEW!! Her immaturity and irresponsibility is mind boggling.

Well im currently 10dpo. Hubby made me test...BFN...i will be testing again thursday. Ive felt exceptionally yucky this month which makes me hopeful =) how is everyone else doing?

I have no idea where im at in my cycle, just a waiting game for AF to come, im really gonna try to keep track from now on.
Sorry about the BFN, hopefully the feeling yucky is a good thing

Good luck for thursday
:dust::dust:

Thanks! Im keeping positive about this one ... This TWW thing is a killer...im too impatient lol

Ok so i just had to share. Today is 12 dpo....i couldnt help myself but test again totally expecting another BFN (as it is still early) BUT i got a faint BFP!!!!! i am beside myself right now, very excited and kind of nervous at the same time. I will be testing again on thursday with a digital if AF stays away (hope she does)... :D

oh meg!! :hugs:
:happydance::happydance:
thats great! I bet your so excited! how did your OH take the good news?

he walked into the house to me holding a test and looking shocked, he is very happy!! i think im more nervous than he is lol. I totally didnt expect it but i dont want to get too excited until i take a digital on thursday but YAAAY!!! lol

Ok so i just had to share. Today is 12 dpo....i couldnt help myself but test again totally expecting another BFN (as it is still early) BUT i got a faint BFP!!!!! i am beside myself right now, very excited and kind of nervous at the same time. I will be testing again on thursday with a digital if AF stays away (hope she does)... :D

That's awesome!!! I hope the digital gives you the same results!!! :happydance:

Not yet. I work until 6pm then its a trip to safeway for a two pack lol one tonight and one tomorrow am just to be sure =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->