I'm new here, would love a ttc buddy!

I did! And BFP! Its official now! Im super excited!

:happydance: Congratulations

Are you gonna start a pregnancy journal?? :flower:

i havent thought about it, might be fun though =)

Lol I wouldnt really know where to start. Today my favorite chai latte tasted like soap and vomit...usually I love em...that was weird...lol

meg im soooooo excited for you cant wait til its my turn lol u were trying for a while werent u?

Not really. Three cycles. The first two was just learning how to time it once I learned it happened lol

How is everyone!?! Quiet here the past few days...

I thought u had left us, glad u still here :hugs:
all is good with me, except AF came this morn :nope:

How have you been feeling?

Sorry to hear about af but now you can calculate everything.... Fingers crossed for your next cycle to be the lucky one =) feeling fine over here. Occaisional nausea but nothing serious...yet lol
dr.appt setup for the 23...yay lol

Ya just to confirm and make me feel better plus my doc is now 2hour drive from my new house so I have to try to get him to refer me to a doc closer to home..but he is a busy man and I cant just leave him a message cause they get missed or forgotten...

aw its a shame you have to change docs, hopefully your new one will be nice. :)

Well I now live in a small town so the ladies around here all had thir kids with the docs in the town and I hear nothing but good things about the three of them so im not too worried but I will miss my doc..hes been my doc since the day I was born so it is kind of sad.

Alright so the doctor confirmed.. Im at 6 weeks. No shock =) now to wait out the first real appointment on march 20 it seems so far away =). Hows everyone here been?

All is ok with me. Glad doc went well for you. March 20 will be here sooner than you think :) How have you been feeling?

A little sick but nothing major. More tired than normal so 7pm is bedtime lol. But overall I feel pretty good. Thanks for asking. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->