I'm new here, would love a ttc buddy!

Hello all!

I know I'm new to this thread, but you seem like a nice bunch.

A little about me. I'm 22, married for almost 3 years, have a nearly 7 month old girl whom I would like to make a big sister as soon as possible. This is my first cycle ttc #2, second cycle since af returned. CD 16 and hopefully 1dpo, will hopefully find out in the morning. Had positive opks for 2 days now, no temp shift yet. Good luck to all!

Hi brookity :hi:
good luck for the morning

:dust:

Not really sure what to think. DD makes it a little difficult to get the sleep I want so I don't know if I can trust the temps I'm getting. Took 2 temps this morning. Woke up inexplicably at 6:30 am (too early) and had 96.63 F and then went back to sleep. DD woke early at 7:30 and I temped again (hoping) and got 97.18 F. My temps have been anywhere from 96.5-97.05 F. I don't know if I can trust this second temp. I'd like to believe it's the O. I had a 97.05 temp yesterday at 8 am. But I know the whole wake up, go back to sleep might have screwed it up.

I've never had an anovulatory cycle before. Could that have happened?

Should also mention that todays OPK was negative. So I should have seen a shift today right? Or could it still be tomorrow?

My hubby works late, so when we DTD it's at 1 am, which makes it hard for me to be in the mood when I know DD is going to be awake at 8 (or earlier, like today). I'd love to be past O so I could get a LITTLE bit more sleep.

Good day everyone!?! Any new news?? Its been pretty quiet in here lol

Hello everyone we are TTC and it's frustrating. I feel like we obviously bd on the wrong days. I spoke with my obgyn and she won't begin clomid until its been 1 year of no luck. She recommended the clearblue fertility monitor and this was my first cycle using it. Right now I am on the 2 week wait and losing my mind.

hi everyone 8 dpo did a test and think my eyes are playin tricks on me lol gotta stop testing so early thought i seen a faint line....but i always see a faint line haha

I got a line on a frer at 9dpo so it may not be a trick.
The tww is killer...longest 2 weeks ever lol but that line makes it worth it =) good luck to you this round missy

ok so today 10dpo sorry guys yesterday was 9dpo not 8 lol now i still see a faint line but its sooo faint that i think im losin my mind but im sure its a lil more than yesterday i know it wouldnt come up a strong line on 10po when do u think it will be quite clear??????
not that i can hold off testing anyways lol

A line is a line....take another test when af is due to be sure but im betting it will be good news...YAY!!!

I think I'm 1dpo today, or I ovulate today (still a bit new at this!).
Which means I would be testing on 22nd March, anyone else would be testing around the same time that wans to buddy-up?

x :kiss: x

I have no idea whan I ovulate. How do I work it out? :dohh:

Well from what I've been told it's "normally" (but it changes person to person) around 14 days after your last period. the things that help you know is taking your temperatures (but not with a normal thermometer apparently!) and also getting know your body, like knowing how much cervical mucus you produce and getting to know when it's the right "type" of cervical mucus (like stretchy and clear and stuff).

x

thanks honeybeebee,
so if i've worked it out right I should be testing around the 16th...eeeek

I used the my days app and it worked perfectly and right on time but I have a perfect 28day cycle...had a perfect 28day cycle lol

I am ok. Still nauseous all day long but no vomiting..YAY lol. I have sore bbs but theyre improving. Heartburn and backache but it seems to be getting better. Im still pretty tired and going to bed super early every night but I am happy for the symptoms I do have as it reassures me that things are progressing normally. Ill be much more relieved after my doc appt on the 20th. Lol.... 4 days left until you test right? Do u feel any different?

yea thats right, I dont feel any different at all :(

what symptoms did you have before you got your bfp?

yea thats right, I dont feel any different at all :(

what symptoms did you have before you got your bfp?

I know you didn't ask me, but I had no symptoms before my bfp. I have been a little nauseous the past couple of days. I'd be due to test tomorrow. I got my positive way early at 8 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->