im no doctor, but... pg 85!

Feel better hun, is it a tummy bug or like cramping? Either way I hope you feel better <3 I just realised I assumed it was a stomach issue! Im sorry, lol could be a cold or whatever else! Im an idiot! <3

can anyone explain this to me? I just don't understand it. Even my opks are getting darker! How am I supposed to know when I ovulate? Cant really go by temp because that was 97.9 yesterday and 99.02 today! Def. NOT normal. Not to mention I have felt like CRAP all day long and now my answer test (which were lighter than frer when i found out i was pregnant) are the darkest i've seen.

I JUST DONT GET IT!

Attachments

• IMAG3320.jpg
    IMAG3320.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMAG3321.jpg
    IMAG3321.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMAG3322.jpg
    IMAG3322.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMAG3325.jpg
    IMAG3325.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 30
neither one! Just like maybe a sinus headache with stuffy ear and nose... I checked my fever with my regular thermometer and it was 98.6 which is technically "normal" but when i used to temp with that thermometer starting off ttc that would be a post-O temp. My bbt was 99.02 today which is def. post-O temp

I dont either! That test is darker for sure..im so confused.

I think ur bean has stuck :) fx brittney

thanks ladies! I don't want to get a digi just yet! If it gets darker by Monday then I will get a digi! I'm just too scared to see "not pregnant" plus I go back for bloods on Tuesday. Not to mention I never got "pregnant" on a digi

How in the world is it possible that this little one could have stuck through all of this with bloods at 9 on tuesday which should have been 5 weeks?

It could b possible 2 eggs implanted one has gone one has stuck all sorts of freaky stuff can happen !! I defiantly think your levels will have gone up good luck hunnie xxx

Oh wow, those tests are dark! You must be going out of your mind with not knowing. Hope you get some answers soon!

Thats what I'm gonna agree with there were two beanies an only one made it hence the lowering numbers now the rising numbers ;)

Didn't want to read and run :hugs:

I've been going through something very similar in the last few weeks, I got a positive FRER on 15th September and my tests got gradually darker over the next week until I had a very heavy bleed at the weekend. I should have been about 6 weeks based on LMP but i'd been having irregular cycles and OV'd very late that cycle anyway so could have been a lot earlier. On Saturday 22nd my HCG was only 23.1 and by Monday 24th it had gone down to 22.4 so the doctors said it was a miscarriage. They still wanted me to get a negative urine test before they'd discharge me so I did one at the hospital on Wednesday 26th and it was totally negative so they discharged me and confirmed a miscarriage. I even did a FRER at home on the thursday which was also negative...

A week later on the 4th October... I just "felt" pregnant, so I thought "Why not?" and did my last FRER. I was shocked when a dark line came up out of nowhere, so I did a digi and that said 2-3 aswell! I went back to hospital that afternoon and they did bloods and my levels had risen to 199! So I went back two days later and they'd gone to 312...

They said they wouldn't know anything for sure till they did a scan so they booked one in, which is on Monday 22nd October... 2 more days! If my HCG carried on rising at that level then it should be above 5,000 now so I should definitely see something and know for sure if it's ectopic or whatever.

I hope we both get answers soon x

thanks for your story kit! i hope you see a sweet little bean in there on monday! i'll be thinking of you!

I sure do hope that is what is going on! Its driving me crazy NOT knowing. I'll be fine either way because i've accepted that this is a miscarriage. I just want to know!

yep! i swear im not making this up! I'm not a crazy person. This is really happening

Your deffo not crazy chick!!! we can all very easily see it thats its Darker!!!!!! eeeekkkkkkkkk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->