im no doctor, but... pg 85!

Definitely get another blood test.

I hope your sweet bean hung in there. But when my level dropped then rose last December it was an ectopic.

For your safety definitely get more bloods Brittany.

And I'm not trying to be mean or make you lose hope!!

my next appt for bloods is tuesday.

that was my worry too crystal.

not yet.. i've been using afternoon pee so that is what i'm going to wait for.. i've been trying to test around the same time every day

I hope they are darker, I know that still wont give you an answer but maybe a little hope? My tests just confuse me more, I dont know why this is happening to you but I'm really hoping for a good outcome for you

thanks hun! i'm praying for us both. I'm not sure what is going on, but all I can say is whatever God has this outcome to be is what its going to be. Nobody can change it. All we can do is pray!

thanks hun! i'm praying for us both. I'm not sure what is going on, but all I can say is whatever God has this outcome to be is what its going to be. Nobody can change it. All we can do is pray!

Your so right, we cannot change the outcome :)

There is no doubt in my mind if you did a digi it would show positive.... Here are my test that I got a positive digi with...

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 16
yeah it might, but i still wouldnt know if its just left over hcg from the chemical or if its from a bean... so that is what is making this so confusing

i got impatient and couldn't wait until 3:30 to test...

answer test may be a tad lighter than yesterdays, but i expected that because i didn't wait until this afternoon and it was only like a 2 hour hold with diluted urine..

Attachments

• IMAG3327.jpg
    IMAG3327.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMAG3328.jpg
    IMAG3328.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 52
That is a real good test for that amount of time. Hoping the best for you :)

It looks good to me especially for diluted afternoon pee! Don't forget that it'll appear lighter next to yesterday's tests anyway because they've gotten darker as they've dried :)

yes that is true..

idk maybe it is a little bean in there holding on for us!

My cervix is really high and soft and i have creamy cm. plus my temp is still up like a post-O temp. and head is still killing me!

When I had a chemical in August last year, my tests were barely there positives... I bled and the next day it was negative!

With my 12 week loss and 8 week loss, within days my lines were getting very noticeably faint as to what they where! And my hcg was like 60,000 when miscarriages where confirmed!...

I really hope this little bean is fighting to stay Hunnie x

thanks babee! I hope so too!

I may be wrong and I may not get the outcome that I want, but for now to ease my mind (and maybe get rid of this headache) I'm going to with I'm STILL pregnant!

Pregnancy tests are rubbish, as there can only say if they have detected hcg, not if everything is ok or not! There should invent new tests! :thumbup:

Your still pregnant! So deffo go with that untill told otherwise, so keep up with folic acid etc, you just never know Hunnie... I've got everything crossed for you x

yeah! I have been taking my prenatal vitamins..

the only thing i can come up with is either its an ectopic OR like some people have twins and one of the twins is measuring a week behind so maybe i had twins and i miscarried the first, but the second is hanging in there and is a week behind which would make since

:hugs:

I know how you're feeling with the not knowing hun, it is such a horrible feeling and I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

I've been considering my options aswell and at first I wondered if it could be a new pregnancy (which is what the hospital suggested) but we've only had sex once since we were told i'd had a "miscarriage" and I got a 2-3 on a digi like 5 days later so that's highly improbable. Otherwise it'd have to be either a disappearing twin or an ectopic pregnancy... can't see how it could be anything else :(

well you are so close to your scan! have u still been testing?

I know, only two more sleeps to go :) It's been a horrible wait though... been waiting like 2 weeks for the scan. I have still been testing and for the most part they've been getting darker (i've put some progression pics on my TTC journal) but I have had a few random tests that got a bit lighter in between which is quite worrying.

My dream is someday they will have home blood test kit that is kind of like a diabetes tester! Wouldn't that be awesome to monitor your own hcg and definately confirm pg without having to stare at pink lines?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->