im no doctor, but... pg 85!

This is all crazy lol! Your tests are dark for such low hcg. My tests were the same as yours when my beta was 471 at 4 weeks 6 days.

I can't wait to hear the results of your new beta

This is amazing! That is a beautiful line!

i know.. not sure what to think.

i'm think i'm done thinking! lol.. i'll know soon enough and this is causing my head to really hurt! like literally

Its darker than yesterdays test :) I compared your test on pg 39 and todays test on pg 41 and there is a huge difference

My dream is someday they will have home blood test kit that is kind of like a diabetes tester! Wouldn't that be awesome to monitor your own hcg and definately confirm pg without having to stare at pink lines?

This would be great :haha:

Brittany - :hugs::hugs: Hoping for a very sticky bean for you.

I think you should go back to the ER and make up something so they can run test on you before Tuesday comes.. It may not be the ideal situation but that's the fastest solution. I think you are still pregnant. Those test are positive and a hormone level of 9 wouldn't continue to darken pregnancy test. The hormones drop fast so you should be getting neg test by now.

I agree with Brittany. I vote that you go to the er too. Maybe request an ultrasound???

I would, but I live far from town and the closest one is about an hour away and I have a good bit of things I need to get done today. I can't go tomorrow either because I have a full schedule at school. My appt is at 10am on tuesday so its not that far away!

Plus my temp is slowly going down so I'm thinking its just taking its sweet time leaving my body. I'll test again with an answer test after church today.

that being said if I start to get pains or anything then I will def. be going.

Something else to add, we bd last night and DH said it "feels different down there.. like not a bad different just different" I noticed it too! It has been the last few times that we bd after finding out I had a "chemical" (remember I wouldn't bd after we found out i was pregnant cause i was scared to ruin things) so idk what is going on with that!

Even "if" you had a chemical, BD would good, just incase you Ovulate again, you could be more fertile, with the hcg in your system???

Yeah, we are still bding! I'm just not sure when i will ovulate and don't really have much to go by because opks are positive, temps are everywhere as if i've already ovulated, cm is creamy if any, cervix is high and soft all the time, so i guess i can listen to my body IF it acts right!

here is my test from tonight. same test different picture

Attachments

• IMAG3341.jpg
    IMAG3341.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMAG3344.jpg
    IMAG3344.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 23
idk hun. I think your test looks the same or darker than the last pic you posted.
I'm keeping everything crossed for you!

yeah..

i think *IF* they get darker it wouldn't be until tomorrow because it took two days to see a darker test. So its like every 36-48 hours i'm seeing a difference and its slight.

I guess if tomorrows is darker, i'll know something is up. If its lighter I'll know its nothing. If there is no change I'll find out tuesday

Im still going with your pregnant. Your last test is pretty good, it hasnt gotten lighter thats for sure

:) I sure hope so! I'm just hoping its not ectopic!

I mean in honest opinion, if my level was 9 tuesday do you really think my tests would still look like this 5 days later? I mean my levels should be like under 5 by now right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->