im no doctor, but... pg 85!

They would be stark white by now. Have you any pain around your tube area?

no i havent had ANY pains or cramps..

I did notice something today like an inch and a half or maybe two inches below by belly button and a smidge to the right. It wasn't a pain or cramp or anything that hurt.. i'm not sure how to explain it. It could have been my jeans pressing into my belly lol.. i'm not sure didn't pay it any attention really

They should be 0 by now. Something is definitely going on here

I think your tests look darker , I'm miscaring right now and my beta on Friday was 89 and the test I took this morning was way darker then the one I just took , in all mt miscarriages the hgc leaves pretty quickly and yours look like they are darker not lighter

I agree! If not 0 then def. under 5 and at least my tests shouldn't be showing positive anymore.

I think your tests look darker , I'm miscaring right now and my beta on Friday was 89 and the test I took this morning was way darker then the one I just took , in all mt miscarriages the hgc leaves pretty quickly and yours look like they are darker not lighter

sorry your having to go through this again! I am ready for it to be tuesday! Although I wont know the results until wednesday or thursday! I dont know if ill even see her, but i'm going to let them know that I want to know the results ASAP because my tests are still showing a clear positive!

Those tests look the same or darker to me as well hun. I wouldn't count yourself out just yet! Good luck for your next betas :hugs:

Wow that Test is still Positive!!!! very clear positive, something is deffo going on! roll on tuesday :D

I know right! Got a long day at school so it'll be later tonight before I get to test again! But 24 hours until my appt!

i would def say u r still pregnant hun. they are definately positive. i had a chemical before i got preg with my 4 yr old and tests went back to negative within 2 days. xxxx fingers are crossed for you xxx

with my recent chemical I had a line similar to yours and my beta came back at just 5.2.... Also it takes HCG a little longer to clear the urine than bloods so that could be why the test are still showing a line. Hope things are sorted out at your doc appt tomorrow!

sorry ladies! I had a busy day today! I just tested. Give me a minute to get a picture and upload it!

I think its lighter, so my bloods tomorrow should be under 5

here is tonights test.

What do ya'll think?

Attachments

• IMAG3347.jpg
    IMAG3347.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 39
I think it looks about the same...maybe a tad darker?

I tweaked your tests together..

Attachments

• IMAG3344.jpg
    IMAG3344.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 42
I also put your pics together. I think tonights may be a tad bit darker also...

Attachments

• tonight.jpg
    tonight.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79