I'm Out :(

adzuki

Mom to Miss M.
Reaction score
Tho the :witch: hasn't arrived yet, I had the tell-tale temperature drop this morning :( and now some tummy gurglings.

Oh well, on to cycle 4 - this time armed with a handful of toys and test strips!!! Have a fun one this month everyone!

;)

A

Sorry to hear that, Adzuki. I've got my fingers & toes crossed for you that next month will be the month. After all, what a story to tell your child about he/she was conceived!! :rofl:

LOL!!! Will embarrass him/her entirely one day :) Went thru the calendar with OH tonight and he highlighted the whole week around O time - methinks it worked - he is looking forward to doing his "work!"

LOL! Baby dust everywhere for November!!!

:)
A

Good luck for your next cycle, am pretty sure I will be joining you today as AF is due.

If :AF: is not here, then you cant be sure. With my first I had the telltale gurgling and was so sure it was coming but it didn't, then I got my :bfp:

So its not all over for you!

:hug:

I'm out today too, heres to PMA for next cycle and BFP's all round!

yep, she got me! I am loving this temperature dip thing though! Seriously, why didn't anyone tell me this when I was 18 - all the guessing - will it come today? Or today? Or today?

LOL!!!

Thanks all! Good luck this month everyone!

sorry to hear your temp dropped hun and the :witch: got you. good luck for next cycle sweetie! x

sorry to hear that - good luck for next month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->