IM PREGNANT!!! BFP at 8 dpo too!!

MsLesley

Reaction score
:bfp::cloud9:

I cant take any pictures right now because my phone doesnt zoom in on things which really sucks but i took many tests today because i had to be sure they were not evaps and theres lines on them all! I'm on top of the world right now!!

My son is going to be soooo happy! he was so sad when i lost the last baby and talks about it a lot. I think he will start to feel better now when i tell him this.

Natasja and everyone else here...i pray so much that you see your BFP's very soon. try to stay positive because you will see yours too!

:dust::dust::dust:

I cant take any pictures right now because my phone doesnt zoom in on things which really sucks but i took many tests today because i had to be sure they were not evaps and theres lines on them all! I'm on top of the world right now!!

My son is going to be soooo happy! he was so sad when i lost the last baby and talks about it a lot. I think he will start to feel better now when i tell him this.

Natasja and everyone else here...i pray so much that you see your BFP's very soon. try to stay positive because you will see yours too!

Thanks hunny....wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy! Hopefully i will be joining soon.:blush::hugs:

Thanks hunny....wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy! Hopefully i will be joining soon.:blush::hugs:

Thank you again! i hope you and sheba both do too!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

CONGRATS!!!! what is you EDD?? maybe were the same....mine is 31st January?
xxx

Massive congrats to you! Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"