I'm pretty sure I felt baby =]

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
I am sure I felt baby move a couple of nights ago. I was laying on my side in bed and it felt like someone stroked me on the inside but it was very quick and then didnt happen again =[ I layed really still and concentrated but it didnt come again. It wasnt wind this time im sure... then today I had a very full bladder and im sure i felt it again. I keep thinkin it cant be but I'm 15 weeks so?? I will soon know when i start getting them properly and then can compare lol xxx How soon were you when you first felt baby and what did it feel like? xxx

i just had my first movement last night! was the weirdest thing ever was jus sittin on the couch n it was kinda like a butterfly with hard wings n the iwngs brushed my tummy if tht makes sense lol its amasin huh! my first baby to! didnt expect it so soon

xxx

I have been feeling my baby since 12 weeks, a lot say its impossible to feel it that early, but I did, and it defo wasn't wind! I had one session where I was not only being tickled by my cat, but by the baby aswell, and it felt exactly like you said, someone was tickling from the inside. I was giggling, perhaps Tweety (my cat) and Wobbler was trying to communicate lol. Mostly its twinges, I feel it mostly when I am on the bus or loud noises, or even when I sing, but Wobbler is most active after Spaghetti Bolognaise for some reason lol!

I felt my LO around 13/14 weeks I think. Congrats! And it only gets better!

I'm feeling mine move right now. I started feeling it last week. I first thought it was just the results of the movement but now I know it's the baby and the results. The flutters are from the baby kicking and flipping around in the placenta. It feels so funny. :hug:

Awww congrats hun, i dont even know what a kck or anything feels like so i dunno if i feel it. OMG see when i was righting that, i thought i felt something on my left side. But the thing is i dunno what it feels like. xx

It feels like a flutter from butterfly wings or like bubbles or something along those lines. You will know when you are feeling it hun. :hug:

I didnt feel mine until 23 weeks. I'd describe mine as bubbles popping. Its amazing how quickly it goes from little movements to kicks you can feel externally.

i think i have been feeling bubs for a little while now (maybe a week or two) but like many people i am not sure on what it feels like. I usually feel it when i am fully relaxed. But yesterday i was at a mates place at a bbq lunch and i had just wee'd (TMI sorry :( ) but i know that is was not bowel movement or wind... and i was not hungry.... it was definately bubs.. hehehehe i was excited... :) it feels like a big butterfly is going rank in my lower belly... it is a odd and weird but awesome and excellent feeling hey :)

I didn;t feel anything until a week ago (20 weeks), but now I feel it everyday. I think it almost feels like an involuntary muscle spasm - you know when you get a twitch in a muscle like somewhere near your eye and it feels like you're winking madly for no apparent reason, well that sort of feeling.

I read that it feels different for a lot of people - some like bubbles, some like wind and others like tickles.
I felt mine the other night for the first time too at 14 weeks. I just knew it was baby. It felt like tiny air bubbles popping but just a couple and all in the same place. It actually happened when a friend of mine said a prayer for my baby - which is super cool!

Its really cool, hey? It just keeps getting more intense and always sort of changes as LO grows.
Congrats, that's so awesome!

Congrats! I THINK I've just recently felt mine too! :yipee: but I can't be 100% sure :hissy: It really did feel sth like gas or better described, an eye twitch muscle spasm thingy... Had it Fri morning and last night, I'm HOPING it gets more and more regular and stronger!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->