Im scared, cant sleep, baby normally has me awake! UPDATE first page

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
I normally am tossing and turning all night getting kicks in the sides etc but tonight i really cant sleep cause i havent felt Princess at all, i am absolutley petrified! its normal for her to move around every night... normally if i dont get much movement i lay on my back for a few mins and she wriggles away... tonight i have tried laying on my back... nothing... then i got up at half 4 and had a freezing glass of orange juice (normally she goes crazy.....) nothing!!! and i had a yoghart... nothing!!! AHHHHH :cry: what shall i do?? she was quiet pretty much all of yesterday but i got a few little movements last night, but now i cant get her to move at all.... please help :'( im soo scared! i dont know wether to phone labour and delivery or try and wait for 9am for day assessment to open???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey sorry, I didnt want to just read and run! I would head out and get checked, its better to be safe and ease your mind that way you wont stress about it all night! when I started to feel my baby I would make sure everyday I could feel her.. if I didnt I would go and get it checked.. They knew I was comming as soon as my truck hit the parking lot lol!..

i would go get checked, it can't hurt any and would ease your mind. hope all is well

i would get checked to be on the safe side. But sometimes they are more quiet.. my lil guy was super quiet 2 nights ago and had me worried but he perked up to his usual self by the next day. :) let us know how it goes!~

i would go get checked right away. Hope everything is ok with your little one, good luck and please keep us posted.

Thanks soo much for your replies girls! Well just after i typed this i got really freaked out cause i hadnt felt one thing! i mean i know she has quiet days, she had a one yesterday but there was absolutley no feeling at all... i phoned labour and delivery who said to go in and get checked... they put me on monitor for an hour and she was wiggling away in there, they said all is fine but she was laying in a funny position as they found it hard to find her. Thank goodness!! shes wriggling around now but no where near as strong as normal, feels like the flutters you get when u first start feeling baby move. Midwife was lovely cause i feel awful im up their loads for one thing or another with being high risk... think im a nervous wreck now though!!! normally i always thought oooh well atleast either laying down or cold orange juice would get her moving but nope! nothing worked through the night! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey, usually in the third tri when the start to run out of room they slow down a bit. Try eating, then laying down on your left side, and count kicks. they say at least 20 in an hour i think? but i'm sure you'll get your little one moving then. :) good luck!

thanks blessed... i tried that from 4am til 5am and didnt even get 1 kick :( thats what really scared me! i had a cold yoghart and cold glass of OJ and lay down and she didnt move once :( scared the poooop outa me!! but been and got monitored and shes all ok in there :) needless to say shes kicking now haha!! xxx

Glad to hear you went in and got checked and all is well :hugs: xx

im glad shes ok. I bled yesterday & very reluctantly went in to be monitored, the midwives told me off for thinking i was wasting their time, they all said they would rather check us over if we are worried, thats what they are there for :) xxxx

I was getting loads of movements when lying on my back or side and then about a week ago it seemed to stop, he stopped wriggling so much at night and big kicks became little movements! He has since turned so i think this is why the movements aren't so strong (he was back to back) now i get more movements sitting up and when i prod him ha! x

yeah im sure she has moved into a strange position cause im barely feeling anything :( she was head down but im sure she has spun and her feet are down as most the movements i feel are kicks in the bum! haha atleast someones giving me a kick up the ass! i need it! gosh im soo lazy today! xxxx

hello. Im 28 weeks today. My little one has lots of times with no movment for a day. it drives me crazy. But she is always ok. This is actually the 6th day in a row where i have felt her at lleast 10 times a day.All the other weeks i normally feel her loads for 3 days and then not at all for 3 days. They have finally listened to me now at dau and im seeing a consultant in 2 weeks regarding it. but the midwifes just think she has found a cozy spot where she can hide. Its good they put your mind at rest.

my little one has been v quiet today too. i was getting worried cos ive hardly felt her so got the doppler out and found the hb! then what does she do...starts moving :lol:

Glad all ok hun. I don't think I have obsessed about movement so much as with this one, they know how to stress us already. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->