i'm shocked, but in a good way!

M

maddiwatts19

when i got my :bfp:, i was really worried that everyone at uni would be horrible and shun me, but today, i got the biggest surprise of my life..
everyone on my course has got together and collected some money to buy us a pram!! one of my friends just came over and said can you let us know what pram you want for little one because we've all got together and collected some money to buy you one.. i am really really shocked. that is just so sweet of them?! how can i ever repay them for that? just goes to show that my impressions were wrong!!

Wow, that's lovely, what a great surprise!

thats the sweetest thing ive heard in a long time!!

ps love the name....my nephew is riley thomas!!!

That is SO nice! Wow...I love when people you thought were one way...turn out to be a totally different way (and for the better!)

=)

So what pram have you picked? hehe

Thats such a lovely gesture! I wish my friends would do that for me!

Aww thats lovely...You have such nice friends, your very lucky :) x

Oh wow, how kind of them x x

Oh my gosh, Thats absolutley lovely of them :) Id be soooo chuffed and probably of shed a little tear or two! Very thoughtfull!
Accept their gift or it might hurt their feelings!
You havent already got your pram though have you? Cos if you have then you could suggest something else they could buy
Xxx

awww thats so nice of them how thoughfull bles them

i would get them a card and bunch of flowers hun just write to everone thnaks or sumit in card

aww carnt belive it thats so nice of them xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->