I'm such a stinker..UPDATE #365 I'm just devistated #397 doing better

Good Luck Mindy!!!**Not sure if its your thing, but its my thing..so saying a quick prayer for you** Best of luck girl <3

don't worry hun, I need all the prayers I can get right now! Thank you!

Update puhlease!

I got the blood drawn, they said I could call in the morning, but I asked the girl at the desk what time the doc would be in so I would know when to "really" call she said to ask for her and she would tell me
I don't know now, if I want to that or wait for the dr???

On a good note, I got a raise today! The other math teacher quit after the first day of summer school and then the second teacher said he wasn't coming back on monday. So...they are combining the classes and I will have them all.
I better get an AWESOME reference out of this :haha: my boss totally said he would too.

Man, what a week!

Congrats on the raise Mindy!

When is morning? Its morning here!

you are an hour closer Mindy! :) I will be sure to check back tomorrow!

Good luck hun!!! Congrats on your raise!! I will be stalking the thread and looking forward to great news!!! :flower:

thanks now, hopefully I will get a beta raise along with a pay raise!

Xxxx. Can't wait for update, everything crossed for you xxxxX

well it's 6:20 am and I think the dr office opens at 8 or 9?
I'll probably call at ten when my classes are switching and see if I can talk to that amanda girl
on a not so good note, I was spotting this morning, so light, but pinkish red, but almost seethrough, however, dh surprised me around midnight and made sweet sweet love :blush:
do think the spotting is from that (sorry if tmi but it felt like he kept hitting my cervix like a brick wall](*,) :haha:)

I'm gonna stay up glued to this thread until you update. It's 16 minutes past midnight here!

I'll call in an hour when my classes switch, i have a meeting with my boss in about 20 minutes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->