im worried that i might be pregnant

Abby998

Reaction score
I missed my pill the day after i had sex but did not realise i had until i went to take the next one. I have been feeling sick,more tired and i need to pee more often than usual, i am gettin cramps but my period is due so it may be that. I had also realised that sperm can live inside a person for a few day. I had done some research and found out that i had be ovulating around the time i had sex. After i missed the pill i continued to take it as normal. Could i be pregnant?

You could be pregnant yes, When did you have sex? Like, how long ago?

Your period is due now? Or when? I would test hon!

If you missed just ONE pill in the whole pack, it's unlikely, but not impossible, that you are pregnant. Generally the pill makes you stop ovulating so your body wouldn't ovulate (usually) unless you miss a few pills. It also changes your cervical mucous to be an unfriendly environment for the little sperm so most of them die before they get anywhere anyway.

Personally, I would just see if AF comes or test. Is the witch due? or late? Try not to stress too much.

I hadd sex around the 29th march but have done it more recently and my period is due this thursday

My period was due roughly the 9th or 10th of april and the week following up to it I had period like cramps, nausea and exhausting. I thought my period was just going to be earlier. However 3 days ago I found out i was pregnant. I would definetely get a test! Even although you were ont he pill you should still be on the safe side and buy a pregnancy test.

Test. If you think you may be pregnant STOP taking the pill x

Can tests tell that you are pregnant because ur period is due?

Yes they can pick up the pregnancy hormone days before your period is due x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->