I'm wrapping!!! Anyone else with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs_T

Reaction score
The hubby is out at a football game til late so, I'm making the most of it and wrapping his presents! My first bit of wrapping this year!

At the moment I'm still in the enjoying it stage, but that doesn't usually last too long!

I have a red, gold and tartan scheme going on at the moment (for the adults). Do you have a colour scheme, or am I just weird?!!

Lol made me giggle. I love wrapping untill about an hour in when i started wanting to end my life :haha:

I dont do a theme i just want looooads of dif paper, i tend to buy 3m rolls so i only have a few in each paper. Most of the grotto would have a panic attack

I like lots. I usually buy a long roll for Santa's pressies but all the rest get different ones. I used to try to match my tree before the kids arrived and probably will again when they get older.

I'm really boring though...always go for red, gold or green...or all three together!

See, I'd like to only use a few different papers but always majorly underestimate how much I'll need and end up just buying anything that's easy to get my hands on lol! I've also realised this year I've forgotten to buy labels, doh!!! And I'll need some silver ribbon/ bows to go with Lily's frozen paper (which, incidently, is blue...so my whole colour scheme comment seems pointless lol!!!).

I've just finished and packed it all away...phew! The nearer the end of my pile I get to, the more sloppy my wrapping gets! But, yeah...pretty much at the ending my life stage now Tanikins :haha:

I wish i could start my wrapping, But my little girl who is 7 is so nosey!! And this year is having doubts as to wether santa is real or not. I think
I have convinced her that he is the real deal but i cant risk her coming into bedroom where i would normally wrap and then i worry that she would hear me cutting the paper! So i have finished the gift buying but still have a room of full of presents to wrap:nope: and i also am fussy about the colour of the paper it has to go with the colour of my living room walls which this year is sage green (nuts i know)

I've been wrapping for about 2 weeks already! :haha:

I wrap things for my LO as they come. I wrapped 5 gifts today!

I have only bought wrapping for his gifts and nobody else's ... Thinking of a brown and red theme for everyone else's and my LO has Thomas the Tank engine wrapping!

I've wrapped all nieces, nephews, cousins, grandparents and parents presents.

Going to do OH's about a week before Xmas and depending on Xmas plans and where me and DD are having it, Xmas Eve or before.

I bought some Thomas tank wrapping paper today so I guess I have to start soon.

I have so far wrapped 3 things. I usually do most of it Christmas eve but may split it up this year and do it over 2/3 nights. Cant really do it before as its all crammed into boxes and if i get it out to wrap i won't be able to put it back very easily lol :)

I haven't even bought wrapping paper yet! I want to go with a gold and silver theme this year but I haven't really found anything I like yet.

Started today while LO napped! :D

No color scheme, just random cheap paper that I bought last year or before. I don't really like it much, but oh well. I got LO some Mickey Mouse paper though. It's not his absolute favorite, but some of that character paper is just awful! The Mickey stuff was at least kind of a cute vintage look.

I've finished my wrapping. I really love doing it and feel sad it's all done lol! I may have to buy more stuff xx

Started today while LO napped! :D

No color scheme, just random cheap paper that I bought last year or before. I don't really like it much, but oh well. I got LO some Mickey Mouse paper though. It's not his absolute favorite, but some of that character paper is just awful! The Mickey stuff was at least kind of a cute vintage look.

Last year, I made myself use up all my leftmover paper and cards etc... I didn't like it much either cos it was all different, but it would've been a waste to chuck it!

I've been looking everywhere for some nice green paper this year with no luck! Also wanna get ds some Thomas the tank paper when I next go into town. Found him some toy story stuff in a local gift shop too! (Not that he'll have any awareness of what's on his paper!) Xx

This year as mad as it seems I'm struggling to find the time lol! Even with ds1 in school I'm always busy throughout the day and the evening I'm busy with boys, by the time they go to bed I tidy do all the other mum chores I'm too tired and go to bed :haha:

Will try and do some tonight and Sunday :thumbup:

I did DD1/DSs 2 weeks ago whilst they were at school/DD2 napped and during the evenings. I then did DD2s last week in the evenings so i only have other family members to do now which i can do anytime.

i used this wrapping for the kids
0400465_l.jpg

0400466_l.jpg

and the adults are having brown paper with red bows/ribbon.

I've finished my wrapping. I really love doing it and feel sad it's all done lol! I may have to buy more stuff xx

Can i send you all of mine, i run a courier business, so sending a van with it all in is not a problem:haha:

I started wrapping a couple of weeks ago when I finished a couple of people!
Got a bit more to do tonight.
I wrap as I finish shopping for people :haha:

I have a big assortment of papers, lol. I bought a ton of different patterns in small rolls, as I also prefer to have a bunch of different patterns, lol! The boys have batman paper, spiderman paper, and toy story paper.

The adults have a silvery paper, a shiny teal paper, shiny red and black paper, and shiny purple paper. I still have to add ribbon and bows to all those gifts, but they are all wrapped.

i love wrapping! have wrapped everything I have so far.

I have red and white stripe paper for all the families little pressies and for my friends children all with bright green bows. i'm trying to get the effect like in the pic below) and i have a more grown up cream paper wth santa print (M+S paper) for our family members main gifts, all tied with gold ribbon.

The DCs santa gifts are all wrapped in fun Christmas themed papers in red.

Attachments

• kids wrap 2.jpg
    kids wrap 2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 13
  • santa1.jpg
    santa1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts