I'm wrapping!!! Anyone else with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I was impressed with how long the roll is. I was going to get really nice paper this year but it's only going in the bin anyway!

Anyone fancy doing mine? With working 6 days a week, and only getting nights (when im shattered) to do it, i can see it being a christmas eve job. Im so not crazy about that

im sulking this year.. i LOVE traditional wrapping paper and theres not lot of that about this year :sulk: managed to get my oldest some lovely soldier paper and ive sorted adult male and females paper out but i cant find a traditional wrap for my youngest :(

I wrapped BILs then realised I don't have any tags so had to stop lol

I stayed up until 1am wrapping :coffee: got the kids done apart from their joint as it's too big and a few things I'm waiting on in the post, just a few for family to do then done :thumbup:

Yesterday, while the kids were with their grandparents, hubby and I wrapped most of their Christmas bits. Just need to wrap 1/2 of Joshua's bits once I've bought some Thomas paper and then both their big gifts from father Christmas need putting together (dd has a balance bike and ds a garage) and wrapping on Christmas eve!

Probly did 1/4-1/2 of my wrapping done today while LO napped!!

I started last night! :happydance:

I did 6 presents, chose all the square ones of course haha, did 1 today as that needed to go in the post to Tenerife!

^^^hubby asked for all the easy things to wrap so got books, things in boxes etc! Meanwhile I got lumbered with the awkward stuff!

Haha ^^ I get the joy of doing everyone's as I'm single. But I secretly love it. As long as they're square :rofl:

My mums slippers im dreading lol.

Got some more paper and tags today so hoping I'll get time tomorrow

My MILs presses are all awkward so I've put them in an Amazon box and will wrap that lol xx

I'm determined to wrap some today! Now I just need DS2 to have a sleep or it won't go well with him wanting to help xx

I did some more tonight while OH was at the footy. Now done nearly all the kids stuff (until I get into town to buy Thomas paper for D's), all of OH's and about 2/3 of the rest of the family/friends 😁 Getting there!

i did some yesterday and today. whos idea was it to not buy only square/rectangular boxed presents?

I saved so many Neocate boxes because they are nice square boxes for wrapping to put stuff in that are an awkward shape and in the end haven't even needed one! ... so far anyways but i have quite a bit still to go.

I've wrapped a little more. Only a few bits as I've run out of paper but I did his stocking too :)

10473170_10205906074996188_8238350286954521026_n.jpg

Well I know one thing, I won't be wrapping their footballs lmao
The boys have their stockings hanging up already so I have put all wrapped stocking fillers into a box so I can fill them on Christmas Eve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"