I'm wrapping!!! Anyone else with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm another that hasn't yet even bought any paper! (Although I did buy some ribbon a couple weeks ago :wacko:)

I nearly bought some in Asda today but my 5yr old was with me and I worried that if he saw the wrap I buy and then saw it on presents from santa he'll put 2 and 2 together and stop believing!

I like to spread mine out over a few days, but have to wait closer to the time otherwise I forget what's in things :haha:... I also like to wrap with a glass of wine :)

I finally started wrapping family gifts and secret santa gifts. I've gone through 2 rolls of paper already.

I can't wrap until my tree is up (that's my rule! :haha:) and I'm doing that on Saturday. Gonna wrap presents on a few evenings next week in my pyjamas with the tree lights twinkling and my Christmas Yankee Candles burning (with a massive glass of red wine of course :smug: xx

I have a day off on Dec. 15th where I will be home by myself and hopefully have the tree up by then so I'm planning on doing most of my wrapping then while either listening to some Christmas music or watching a Christmas movie.

I'm hoping to get the wrapping bug in the next week. I've been so looking forward to it but have no energy just now. And I love just gazing at the kids pressies!

Started my son's wrapping tonight. Ugh! If he didn't like ripping paper so much I wouldn't bother.

I really need to get started, I have the paper for the kids as I bought it all cheap after xmas last year. Then need brown paper for adults gifts but I have the ribbon for that already x

I've done my secret Santa one and posted it off but that's it so far. Should be starting next week.

https://i59.tinypic.com/1z3qa9x.jpg
Wrapped! Theres some in the other cupboard too

My wrapped ones are all back in bags and boxes, hidden away! Will have to take a piccie when I get them back out again! My kids are off on a Christmas steam train thing with my in laws tomorrow, so I plan to wrap some of their presents then!

I've wrapped DHs Gifts I may start the kids Gifts this week, we will see lol!

Tree's up now, so next child-free day I get (maybe Tuesday) I can wrap DS's presents. Need to, because there's no room in the big leather box thing I keep wrapping paper and tags etc in along with unwrapped presents. Once they're wrapped they can go in the top of the wardrobe because it doesn't matter if anyone sees them!

This is what I did last night. These are Thomas' gifts.

1456713_10205860334092694_4463190993851277346_n.jpg

This is what I did last night. These are Thomas' gifts.

1456713_10205860334092694_4463190993851277346_n.jpg

I have that wrapping for my little boy! :happydance:

Today we finished our Christmas shopping for everyone else (family) and I also started shopping for my OH ... so far have 2 items in my Amazon basket just need to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"