"impatiently waiting and complaining" IVF November/December/end of the year bumps

Loch - Thinking about you :hugs: and keeping my FX'ed for you today!

Thanks, ladies. Down in the dumps and not sure what to do next.

GL with beta, Loch!

Snow, GL with bloodwork today, hope trigger is around the corner.

Michelle, Kirst, hope you're feeling good!

:flower: to all

I am so sorry Sept :( BIG BIG :hugs: to you! I can tell you this....DON'T GIVE UP!! I know right now there is nothing words can do to take the hurt away; god knows I have been there 2 times already and look where I am now. I am proof that no matter what age, what is going on, this will work. Keep your chin up, you got this ;)

Thanks, Michelle. I'm just really questioning whether this is ever going to work, and am having to weigh the toll it's taking on me/us emotionally and physically. At the very least, there seems to be a problem that hasn't been diagnosed yet. I'm wondering if I'm having implantation issues, because we keep producing perfect embryos but nothing sticks.

Have they done all the tests possible for you? I know after my first failed attempt they found I had MTHFR, so they added metanx and lovenox injections. And have you tried acupunture; that may help? And also maybe a second opinion at this point?

I don't feel that they have. They didn't run additional tests after my first failed cycle. I'm going to ask them to do an endo biopsy this time. Does MTHFR prevent implantation? I should ask them about this possibility as well. I have been doing acu weekly for 5 months. And yes, i agree that it is time to seek a second opinion.

Thanks for the support, lady!

Sept, I am in the exact same boat as you. 2 failed IVF's with really no diagnoised issues. I am feeling down and out myself. We are going to another clinic in January, not sure how we want to proceed from there, but we are going for a 2nd opinion. I still think I have implantation issues, but my dr seems to think otherwise. He tested me and my DH for a variety of tests, genetic, blood disorders, my DH had a SCSA, FSH, AMH. All within normal range. I asked my RE if I would benefit from adding some sort of predezone (sp?) for the possibility that it may be immune issues. I am grasping at straws here.

My current RE did tell me that he does not see a reason why I can not get pregnant and I am not a hopeless case. I also must take into acct my very good friend had her 3rd IVF and it was successful.

Hang in there, I know how hard it can be, especially around the holidays.

Sorry to update with rubbish news but it's confirmed as a negative today. DH and I are absolutely gutted. We will be looking at a third ICSI but it'll have to be saved very hard for.

Good luck everyone that's still in the game. I'm in shock that this has happened to us but then aren't we all :(:(

I'm so sorry, Loch. I know this isn't the time for a pep talk, but just know that I'm sending love your way. It's all a bloody mess, isn't it? Take care of each other.

xoxo

Oneof14, I'm so sorry that you're going through this as well. I've been wondering about immune issues myself. I support the idea of a second opinion and think it could be helpful just to try out a new doctor and new lab. It's all very distressing. Hope you can take some down time and start fresh in January. I'll be right there with you.

:flower:

Hi ladies! Sorry I have had a hectic couple of days back to work and just haven't had time to get on. Im gonna try to fit in as much as possible.

Loch so sorry to hear of you're bfn. :hugs: It just never seems fair that we keep getting disappointed. Take care of yourself and know that there is hope!

Sept and Oneof I think a second opinion is a great idea. I have been considering if as well if this cycle doesn't work. It can never hurt to get a fresh perspective.

Kirs yuck for the m/c nightmares!! While I'm sorry you are feeling so sick at least it's reassurance you're little one is in there causing a raucous!!

Michelle you are well on your way my dear! Looking forward to your scan results!

Afam you are a peach! Look at you already with your determination and positivity for the future!! I know that you will be a mom!

afm, the tww is going ok so far. I'm just trying to ride on the high I felt from having good blasts. Helps too that I have been so busy. So far no POASing. My plan is to stay that way and not drive myself crazy. Hopefully I can hold out! :haha:

Sept. My RE said persistence is everything. It really is a sh*tty situation we are in and I am praying it will all work out for us. My RE totally understood us going for a 2nd opinion. That is what happen to my friend as well, 2 failed IVF's with the same clinic, she switched clinics for her 3rd was a success. Labs & Drs do make a huge difference. I believe my current RE was not aggressive enough with my protocol.

Oh Loch, I am so sorry hun :hug: This really is so unfair and my heart breaks for you.

Sept - I am not sure what test was ran to determine MTHFR, but it is a blood clotting problem that can cause implantation issues. It has something to do with cutting blood supply off to the placenta, or something like that. I didn't really research it too much, other then I have to take the pills once a day and an injection to help prevent clotting. I never even knew I had it until they ran the blood tests. Hopefully in January you can get that second opinion and hopefully find an answer.

One - Thinking of you :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing good! I seem to be catching a cold :growlmad: I feel like I got ran over by a train today, so lots of rest when I get home tonight!

Sept - again, I'm so sorry.

Loch - It is so unfair :hugs:

Oneof - I agree in getting a second opinion. Sometimes a fresh set of eyes helps. If my fet's fail I will seek a second opinion for sure.

Michelle - sorry to hear about the cold. It seems there are a lot of bugs going around.

L4 - still holding out eh?!

Hey EOE!

AFM - I am finally booked for FET on Monday at 10AM - no more monitoring. I am so ready for this.

And yes I'm still going strong...:haha: Will you POAS? How many are you transferring?

Hooray for ET snow! That is fantastic!! Let the TWW begin :) wishing love and luck for Monday x

L4 - I am so impressed with your will power to not poas! It is th best way to go... Poas defn sent me crazy!

Michelle- hope you feel bette soon! Your body would be working overtime, making that lil baby. Rest up xxx

I'm 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow... Can't wait till I'm closer to the safe mark and can relax a little bit!

Lots of love to all xxx

And yes I'm still going strong...:haha: Will you POAS? How many are you transferring?

The plan is to transfer two day 3s. I probably won't poas because I'll be afraid to wreck Christmas. If it's close to beta and I start spotting then I might poas. I didn't have a trigger so I don't need to worry about testing it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->