Implantation Cramping?

I like this site, lots of BFP's :D congrats ladies!! Found this cos I'm having strong cramping more like a burning dull pain and had what i hope is implantation spotting this afternoon (slight brown) praying I get my BFP! I'm only about 6dpo, had this yesterday too. Hope it's not too soon!

I mean this thread, also had the pain in groin hips and legs and uterus, strange! Never experienced it before. Lots of creamy cm also

I would just get a frer hun, not the digis coz they dont always tell until much later, i didnt get a pos off one until about 4-5 days after i was late, and then i got a neg one day and a pos the next it was weird, but i would just get the first response, in the casing not the strip test, thats what my ttc buddies have told me to get and they have been good so far, not many evaps (only 1) last month, so i would go get some of them, but if in doubt go get a blood test hun, just tell them that you have had some positive tests and you want to be sure, sometimes they will give you one, but sometimes they will do a urine test first to be sure. Depends where you live. At least you will know for sure. good luck hun let me know how you go :) my fxd for you :)

here is the deal i got a bfp yesterday. i tested with clearblue digi. test. the letters read out pregnent. the again i tested today with cleatblue again and it came out bfn. so i bought the first response and another clearblue and negative. i don't understand, what happend. we are so bummed out. af has till not arrived with today being 16 dpo and 5days late. any advise on what i can do. i have no major sympotoms, just shooting pain in my belly but not to bad. pleassssssse help.

You need to have a blood test bella. Try to stay calm sweetie.

ok hun i think its time you go to the doctors, something is not right, i think you may be having a chemical/mc, if you got the digi saying pos and then neg the next day then i think that may be it, if you go to the docs and tell him whats going on then he may give you a blood test and then he will be able to tell if it is a chemical or mc, as your bloods will still be up, or you may still be preg, but i would just go anyway and soon hun, since your haveing pains in your belly too it could be eptopic, as that can give you pos and negs and since your 5 days late i would go to the hospital or docs now hun dont wait anymore coz if it is eptopic and it bursts you will loose your fallopion tube, where as if you go now they may be able to give you a tablet to dissolve the blockage before it gets too bad, please dont wait hun you dont want it to get worse. please let me know how your going, let me know on my journal ok, not many people go on there and its relatively private, or you can message me privatley if you want, good luck hun i hope you get some answers soon xx

katertots and momof3girls, thank you for your support.

here is an uppdate i did what you guys told me and went this morning to the er and sure enought i was 5weeks preggo but with very low pregnency hormone :( on top of that i started bleeding very tiny at the most the size of a nickle. the doctor thinks that it will got to become a mc unfortunatly. also they did ultrasound and had not that great news. i have intermural fibroids that is 11cm big, which is probably the reason for the mc. so since i moved to the us just 6month ago and don't have an ob gyn he told me to call one on monday (he gave me the number) and make an appointment immidietly. i am so scared after reading a bunch of stories online that i will never be able to go through a whole pregnency. i will keep you guys updated. i am so bummed out about the intermural fibroids news. i have cried my eyes out. monday feels so far away. please keep me in your prayers ladies.

x

Bella, stay positive sweetie! BIG HUG! Prayin for you

I was just wondering what your IB and cramps felt like for all the ladies that had BFP's. Like your period is about to start? I noticed today I had the sharpest pain ever on my left side where I actually had to stop what I was doing, about and hour later I started to feel crampy like before my period.. started to get super down figuring it's on its way.. I am about7-9DPO. I OPK'ed but I am giving or taking a day or two. Any stories would be appreciated.

hi kjean. i don't know if i am the perfect kandidate to tell you as i just had a mc but i can tell you that i have ib just when i whiped on 9dpo also from 5dpo i felt twinges, sharp pain ob both sides and i was very gasy :) hope this helps

thank you katertots. :) i am looking forward to see the ob gyn to find out more.

Thank you dear. Just trying to hold onto some hope.. And feeling those kind of cramps sends you into depression sometimes lol wishing you luck<3

So sorry Bella :( Hope you get some answers soon hun xx

kjean - my implantation cramping was really painful overnight at 7dpo then faded to a dull ache for a few days after until I got my BFP at 11dpo. I also had Implantation Bleeding from 7-10dpo. Good luck :)

hi there ladies, thank you for all support. i went to the ob gyn today and i need surgery before continuing to ttc. after the surgery he said we should not have a problem to continuing to try for a baby. i wish you all the luck and will deffinatly keep you updated. :) also good luck to you all. i really wish you happy baby making. x

hi there ladies, thank you for all support. i went to the ob gyn today and i need surgery before continuing to ttc. after the surgery he said we should not have a problem to continuing to try for a baby. i wish you all the luck and will deffinatly keep you updated. :) also good luck to you all. i really wish you happy baby making. x

Im so sorry hun, a m/c is a terrible thing to go through, i hope you have alot of support, you will need lots of hugs so here is one from me hun :hugs: i hope the surgery goes smoothly for you and that your not in too much pain, give yourself some much need rest and spoil yourself for a while, you deserve it, we will be here if you need someone to talk to just pop on over to my journal xxx take care hun x

so ladies how many bfps have there been on this thread since it started, was just telling a friend about how lucky it has been :)

Alright ladies, what day did it happen and what symptoms did you have? Did anyone have a slight ache in the hips following the cramping?

do you think its possible to have IC 12 dpo? i have been slightly crampy since day 1 po, now 13 dpo still negative, but yesterday 12 dpo i had the WORST sharp cramping pain more on the left side than anything lasted about an hour, i rushed to the bath room thinking af was coming, and still today nothing very little cramping, still no af. could it have been IC that late?

I had IC last night at 13dpo and some brown/orange discharge, thats why Im wanting to know.

ok ladies im really hoping someone can help me
im 5dpo and the last 3 days ive had lots of creamy cm but just noticed when checking cervix that it was mixed with some ewcm and was very very stretchy, had lots of sharp pains and cramps in my tummy aswell.
are these gd signs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->