Implantation Cramping?

hi bella not everyone gets a bfp on 10dpo most people implant on 6/7dpo until 12dpo sometimes a bit longer so i would wait until 13dpo 14dpo before i would test again, did af arrive today? i hope not i hope you get your bfp hun x

hi mumof3girls, no af is due tomorrow, i was thinking since i got a bfn she would show tomorrow. hmm ok so you think try tomorrow if there is no sign of her in the morning or try on tue which would be 1day late and 13dpo?

Wow I just read all 20 pages, this has been one LUCKY Thread..

Super Congrats to Everyone who got there :bfp: Heres to a Happy & Healthy Pregnancy :)

I had the yucky snot cm as well and those ever not so lovely deep lower abdomen cramping, I had to get a heating pad to ease the pain, no spotting yet, knowing my luck its gonna be twins... :lol: I have 6 more days to test...

Good Luck to everyone testing or waiting like me... I'm over the moon happy for everyone who got there :bfp: thank you for giving me hope :)

so day is almost over and no af. have felt lots of twingew, pinches and pulling i have been so gasy all day yesterday and today. i am hoping for bfp tomorrow. wish me luck :)

still no af this is 30cd and 13dpo and today should have been 2cd since i have 28days in my c. also i did a test this morning and got bfn :(. what do you guys think? could i be or not be? yesterday i felt a lot of things in my belly but nothing today.

Have you changed anything in your lifestyle that would affect your cycle recently? Maybe a new diet? That happened to me and I was 2 weeks late but kept getting BFN. I quit the diet and started within 3 days.

no i have not started a new diet. but i got off the pills end of nov the first period took 42 days but since then second time was back on track. hmm maybe that could be it? what do you think?

Yes that is why. I have been on birth control for 11 months, I just now regulated 2 months ago. Just be patient, dont stress and eat healthy :)

Yes that is why. I have been on birth control for 11 months, I just now regulated 2 months ago. Just be patient, dont stress and eat healthy :)

so katertots what you are saying is that even though i know for a fact that i did ovulate and we bedded everyday 3days before and on and ov and 3 days after that i am not pregnent? that it is my period that is irregular?

what is the longes anyone here has waited to get a bfp? how many bfn before a bfp?that is how many days past ovulation.

I cant tell you if you are pregnant or not, nor was I implying that you were not pregnant. I was just telling you my experience with being on BC for 10 years.

I cant tell you if you are pregnant or not, nor was I implying that you were not pregnant. I was just telling you my experience with being on BC for 10 years.

hehe sorry english is my 3rd language :) ok so when one stops with pills period can get irregular. how long did it take you to get regular af?

Oh yes you can. The reason being because for so long you have taken these pills and they have controlled your cycle. So when you stop taking them, it is very possible for your cycle to react erraticly, because they are not used to being on their own.

I know some people who got pregnant right away, and I know others who is took many months and years. The best way to regulate it is to make sure you eat healthy, workout daily (nothing strenious, 30 min a day of walking would work), try to maintain positive and less stressed. The time it takes for it to be regular is diff for everyone. Also I would recomend getting a check up. When we first started to try I went to see my obgyn and she ran some tests to make sure I was healthy enough.

There is a diet called the fertility diet, you can find the book online at amazon.com or maybe at the book store. Maybe this would be something you might look into. If I dont get pregnant this month I am going to try this diet. :)

thank you so much katertots. i am new at this game, this is our 2 month ttc. i am learning a lot. at the same time i have no patience i want a baby NOW. i am 32yrs old and this having a baby would be a dream come true. i think about it all the time. do you also? how long have you been trying. i was on the pill for 1yr before i got off. do you have a trick on how not to think about it 24/7? :) if so let me know.

The only trick I can thing of bella is to keep yourself busy. :) Its hard not to obsess. I myself prob need to log off here for a week, but I just cant help wanting to keep in touch with my buddies on here :) We have been trying for 10 months. I am also impatient. I want it now! LOL...

hi bella not everyone gets a bfp on 10dpo most people implant on 6/7dpo until 12dpo sometimes a bit longer so i would wait until 13dpo 14dpo before i would test again, did af arrive today? i hope not i hope you get your bfp hun x

hi mumof3girls, no af is due tomorrow, i was thinking since i got a bfn she would show tomorrow. hmm ok so you think try tomorrow if there is no sign of her in the morning or try on tue which would be 1day late and 13dpo?

yeah thats what i think, so did af arrive? i hope not, i hope you get your bfp hun x

Bella - dont worry hun, i didnt get a bfp with one of my pregnancies until i was a week or so late i kept getting bfn's and then they were really really faint and didnt get a dark one until i was nearly 2 weeks late that was years ago, and unfortunatly ended in a mc but still i was pregnant, did you say that this was your first cycle since you came off the pill? if so you may be experiencing irregularities but you can still get pregnant even when on the pill so you certainly can get pregnant even after you get off it straight away, my doctor told me that when i was on it. i have my fxd for you hun, let me know how you go :)

dont worry hun, i didnt get a bfp with one of my pregnancies until i was a week or so late i kept getting bfn's and then they were really really faint and didnt get a dark one until i was nearly 2 weeks late that was years ago, and unfortunatly ended in a mc but still i was pregnant, did you say that this was your first cycle since you came off the pill? if so you may be experiencing irregularities but you can still get pregnant even when on the pill so you certainly can get pregnant even after you get off it straight away, my doctor told me that when i was on it. i have my fxd for you hun, let me know how you go :)

hiiii no af still that means i am 2 days past. i am 13dpo. i had a lot of action in my belly yesterday specially on the left hand side. but otday it is all gone. you are giving me hope, i thought these tests were 99% positiv after a missed af, i guess i could be the 1% that have to wait longer :)

I got of the pill in november so this would be 3rd cycle since bcp. i will test again on thursday. do you recommend any specific preg.test? I used clearblue easy digital pregnancy test. should i try another one?

thank you guys, i really appreciate the support and help.

I would just get a frer hun, not the digis coz they dont always tell until much later, i didnt get a pos off one until about 4-5 days after i was late, and then i got a neg one day and a pos the next it was weird, but i would just get the first response, in the casing not the strip test, thats what my ttc buddies have told me to get and they have been good so far, not many evaps (only 1) last month, so i would go get some of them, but if in doubt go get a blood test hun, just tell them that you have had some positive tests and you want to be sure, sometimes they will give you one, but sometimes they will do a urine test first to be sure. Depends where you live. At least you will know for sure. good luck hun let me know how you go :) my fxd for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->