Implantation Cramping?

congrats to all the ladies that have got there bfp,well im a strange one as im only 1dpo and had really strong cramping today on both sides ,but i dunno what it could be as its too early for anything,but i dont normally get this any ideas?,thanks.xxx

Hey, ovulation can continue to cause cramping the day after ov. I read the explanation somewhere but can't quite remember now... If I come across it again I'll let you know!

Yay for all the BFP's!!!! Hope you get yours soon ladies. SpellFairy - you aren't out till AF shows!
x

Hi All -

I have a 28 day cycle (my last period started on Jan. 26th) and I ovulated around Feb. 7th-9th. Last Friday night, Feb. 4th, I started having some twinges and slight cramping in my lower abdomen. Over the last few days I have continued to have this slight cramping and twinges. Today, I had a mucus discharge that was brownish/pink in color and I am wondering if that is Implantation mucus/bleeding????

My breasts are slightly tender and feel full. My nipples are protruding constantly - normally, mine are flat. I also feel bloated and more tired than usual and I am having to pee a lot more frequently.

I am hoping that I am pregnant! Thoughts?

I meant to say that last Friday night, Feb. 11th - not Feb. 4th! Sorry!

hi everyone,
i am also ttc like all of you. i felt that i need to talk to others that are in the same situation as myself. i have read through all your comments, it seems like a really lucky forum. i hope we can support eachother throught this process. i am not really sure how to count dpo. is it from the day i see the smiley face? would that be day number one? if that is the case then i am 7dpo. please let me know, as i am new to all this. we have been ttc for 2 month now.

Well, a quick update on me: I'm 7dpo, and after about 2 days of no more cramps, they started again tonight, and now my veins in my lower abdomen and groin are really prominent. I have not heard if this is any kind of sign of implantation or pregnancy, but I thought I'd share. Who knows...

Hi bellaswedus - usually the smiley face means that you will be oving with 24-38 hours hours or so it may be more or less, and when you have ovd, then the day after ov is 1dpo, and then you keep counting dpos after that and before ov its cd1 (first day of your af) and then you keep counting until you ov, hope that makes sense, i have it backwards though, af comes first then ov then af again or bfp :) sometimes it helps to start a chart on fertility friend it will tell you all you need to know, if you click on my ticker it will take you straight there and then you can start your own :) good luck :) and welcome :)

Hi bellaswedus - usually the smiley face means that you will be oving with 24-38 hours hours or so it may be more or less, and when you have ovd, then the day after ov is 1dpo, and then you keep counting dpos after that and before ov its cd1 (first day of your af) and then you keep counting until you ov, hope that makes sense, i have it backwards though, af comes first then ov then af again or bfp :) sometimes it helps to start a chart on fertility friend it will tell you all you need to know, if you click on my ticker it will take you straight there and then you can start your own :) good luck :) and welcome :)

thank you so muchf for the response. yes i think it makes sens. so if i got my smiley face on the 8th of feb and I felt pain on the right hand side of my belly all day on the 9th of feb (i am assuming that would be when i ovulated) so 1dpo for me would be on the 10th of feb? is that right? which means that today would be 6 dpo for me, right?
lol i feel like a child, and i am 32yrs of age. we are trying for our first baby. it is all so confusing. when do you all suggest that i do a test?

well im not an expert although i have had 3 children im still in the same boat lol im clueless lol but i would test at 10dpo., 12dpo 14dpo and 16dpo depending on how much money you want to spend on hpts but if you dont want to waste your money then i would only test on the day your af is due :) i hope that helps :) and yes that would make 1dpo on the day after you ov :)

well im not an expert although i have had 3 children im still in the same boat lol im clueless lol but i would test at 10dpo., 12dpo 14dpo and 16dpo depending on how much money you want to spend on hpts but if you dont want to waste your money then i would only test on the day your af is due :) i hope that helps :) and yes that would make 1dpo on the day after you ov :)

you are just awsome, thank you soooo much. we are going to test on saturday that is 10dpo and then again 2 days later on monday the 21 feb that is the day i am expecting af but hoping that she stays away. the wait kills me. :) but now it is just 2 whole nights left i should be able to handle that :). when are you testing?

hi ladies....

i am 7dpo today and had random cramps and aches day 5 and 6 but today hardly anything at all except i think i might have a fever (im freezing and my face feels flushed)

is any of this good???

I think i might have had implantation cramps last night and on and off today im 9dpo today, nipples have started to kill me but not the rest of my boob... How long did you guys wait after the implantation cramp to test??
Congrats to all who've got their :bfp:

what kind of cramping was it? af type? congrats!

I also have been experiencing cramping on my left side every 20 minutes or so... it's actually more like light twinges.

Hope this is a sign of:bfp:!

good luck ladies! baby dust to everyone!

Good luck to everyone who is waiting to test!
I tested for the first time on 10dpo and got a BFN in the morning but then a BFP in the afternoon! The BFP was stronger again on 11dpo. So i would say if you get a BFN at 10dpo just try again either the next day or 12dpo (depends how many tests you want to buy!!) lol!

I have my fingers crossed for all you ladies, lets hope this thread is lucky for you as well

x

congrats bernie, that is awsome. i got a litle spotting when i wiped a couple of times today but then it dissapeared. i don't know if it is af showing earlier or it is implantation bleeding, today is 9dpo for me. hmm

well good luck everyone. please keep us posted. i will test on sunday since i couldn't wait until tomorrow to test as a first and instead tested this morning, i got a BFN grrr. so now it will be sunday and then again on tuesday if af doesn't show on monday.

congrats bernie, that is awsome. i got a litle spotting when i wiped a couple of times today but then it dissapeared. i don't know if it is af showing earlier or it is implantation bleeding, today is 9dpo for me. hmm

well good luck everyone. please keep us posted. i will test on sunday since i couldn't wait until tomorrow to test as a first and instead tested this morning, i got a BFN grrr. so now it will be sunday and then again on tuesday if af doesn't show on monday.

Hi Bella,
Could be implantation bleed, you can't count yourself out until AF shows!
Let us know how the test goes on Sunday
x

hey bernie so no luck today got a bfn :( i am no 11dpo and thinking af will show tomorrow as expected, but i am hoping she won't. so i woke up at 4am and went to pee then again 6.30am and that is when i did the test. is that to few hrs in between? or is the test correct as long as the control line came strong?

hi bella not everyone gets a bfp on 10dpo most people implant on 6/7dpo until 12dpo sometimes a bit longer so i would wait until 13dpo 14dpo before i would test again, did af arrive today? i hope not i hope you get your bfp hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->