In Limbo

Jcase086

Reaction score
I'm very new to this and anything is greatly appreciated. I had a little spotting (only when I wiped) April 2nd and morning of 3rd. I have 3 children already and knew as soon as I saw that mostly with my 3rd it was IB. I've had the feeling I am pregnant since then. I've been very tired, 2 days last week the side of my boobs hurt, Montgomery tubercles (I can't remember if the bumps have always been there and I'm just now paying attention to them), feeling queasy, had bm 2 days consecutive days last week (very abnormal) and moody. AF was due today but no sign of her. My cervix is medium high, soft and closed. I have tested every day since last Monday just to get :bfn: and I would think I would have a positive by now. I had a miscarriage is September of last year with no symptoms but knew I was pregnant a week before I took a test. I've known I was pregnant every time except with my first and I was young but I think I still had the feeling. Does anyone have any experience with this and getting a :bfp: ?

Sorry for your loss. All i can say it took 2 weeks if bfns and being late before i got a bfp so dont give up hope its not uncommon for ppl to not get a positive for 4 weeks after being late even with the sensitive tests

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->