In shock bfp after 15 months !!!

jessandaj

Reaction score
Well i cannot believe im here posting my bfp i mean i just thought this was never going to happen for me and then i take a test pace around the living room praying go back in expecting to be dissapointed again and what did i see ????/ a freaking second line !!!!! a second line !!!! since then ive had 3 more test with second lines and im still in shock i just dont believe it :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: please keep me in your thoughts and prayers for a h&h 9 months

sending tons of babydust to anyone still ttc i know how hearbreaking of a feeling it is

if you want to see my test ones in my picture and its under pregnancy test with the title 12-13dpo bfp

Congrats!! Thats so exciting!!
I hope I'm next!! We've been trying for over a year!
Our anniversary is also June 4!! We've been together since June 4, 2009

Sending you lots of babydust !!! hope it is your time :) we have been together since december 2009

Congratulations Hun!! I hope you have a fabulous nine months!

Nope af is due today im trying wait it out til tomorrow maybe Sunday.. most likely I'll test tomorrow though maybe we'll be seeing my bfp announcement .. fxd!!!

Definitely and I will let you know as soon as I know. Im so happy for you your finally out of this ttc funk!!! Well until you decide your ready.for number 2!!!

Haha yeah i hope when we start thinking we want another that it jut happens without trying ( a girl can dream lol )

You would think it would be that easy thats what everyone I know tells me once you have your first they.just keep coming and coming!!!

Yeah I know my sister in law had her first then another then twins then another and is about to have another all within 5 years

Sheesh I want a big family too but I want my kids to be atleast 2-3 yrs apart..oh.yeah I forgot did you get to.surprise your hunny like you wanted to?

haha nope i might of if it was darker but it wasint that dark and i was nervous and unsure and i just ran in the bedroom (he was sleeping) and was like omg look at this test ! hahah

Aww well atleast you got a positive! How excited was he? Thats like the best part of the testing seeing everyone's first expression when you show them the test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->