In shock bfp after 15 months !!!

he was in disbelief because it was so light but i still caught him smiling at it that day but now hes confident since we had 4 more test and he is excited

Thats wonderful I think my boyfriends sister will be more excited for us then we will be she was talking to him about it today ill probably never have to buy anything for my baby!!! Have you guys told anyone else or you going to wait a few weeks?

no we told everyone there all excited i figure if something happens i dont want it to be like it never exsisted because to me it will still be my baby and ill still be a mother even if my baby doesint make it to earth

ahh that last comment is beautiful hun you so deserve to be a mummy Congratulations and Happy and Healthy 9 months x

Yeah I would only have to tell one person and by the next day everyone in my county would know about me..still no af was having bad cramps earlier but not even a spot.of.pink I hope I finally did.it bit you definitely give me hope that even if.it.didnt happen this cycle doesn't mean it never will!!! I cant wait til tomorrow if af doesn't come a day late its not coming at all..ahh I just want to give you a cyber hug right now so happy. The other girl I was buddies with got af so I really needed your bfp.announcement! !

Yeah I would only have to tell one person and by the next day everyone in my county would know about me..still no af was having bad cramps earlier but not even a spot.of.pink I hope I finally did.it bit you definitely give me hope that even if.it.didnt happen this cycle doesn't mean it never will!!! I cant wait til tomorrow if af doesn't come a day late its not coming at all..ahh I just want to give you a cyber hug right now so happy. The other girl I was buddies with got af so I really needed your bfp.announcement! !

Im keeping my fingers crossed for you !!! I had and im still having odd cramps there not quite like af the really feel like a stretching pain but they have a af type twinge to them so cramps deffenitly dont mean your out :) keep me updated ! we can be bump buddies since we will be like the same due date almost since my af is due tomorrow

I definitely will and I will probably know by morning cause usually my temp will drop quiet a bit the day af comes I was confused today cause I only had a .04 drop but cramps it threw me off plus for 2 nights I had bfp dreams and last night I had a dream I was spotting and my last 2 cycles I had dreams of af then within days there was..probably just coincidence ..no more zombie dreams for me til I get bfp or af!!! I keep getting these pokes and.pricks I looked them off for pregnant ppl its stretching pains I guess but I dont want my hopes up before I even get the chance to test. Tomorrow will tell!!!!

I have these weird feelings that kind of spread across my uterus area and they are hard to feel but im always paying attention cause im so nervous so i catch them and they last only like half a second useally and at this time the baby is doubling every 12 hours and every 2 days 2tsp more of amniotic fluid are added i think so that can very well be the feeling your getting as im suspecting thats what im getting them from

That would be amazing I dont remember having them any other cycle but I could be choosing to.forget.. I have an obgyn app on the 9th for my.yearly and hopefully I get a bfp. If not it'd be a good time to let them in on the ttc so they can run test to make sure im all good in there! I wanted to tell the receptionist that my period hasn't come but then I'd feel dumb if it came tomorrow .. it would great to be bump buddies your one the first girls I actually connected with long enough to have a full on.conversation with..fxd and rooting what do we want bfp when do we want it right friggin now!!!!

hahah :) I know how you feel the night before i got my bfp i was talking to a few people that we know and telling them i thought i could be pregnant and then i regreated and was feeling like oh my gosh im going to be embarrassed for telling them that when i get my af but then that afternoon i got my faint positive now im just hoping all goes well since not that i would be embarrassed just crushed to tell everyone after everyone has been so excited that something didint go right but anyways hopefully af stays away and you get a bfp tomorrow !!!!!! im rooting for you :) babydust all over the place

Swerving to.catch every speck of that baby dust!!!! It's midnight and im soooo tired but I have a feeling that I wont get much sleep..my head is like everywhere right now and im getting annoyed I usually read almost every thread to see what the other girls are feeling and da da da but I can't cause this is the nicest ttc site ever no one is ever rude and I feel like if I read one more I might be very.upfront and blunt about some things right now..idk if its anxiety and being impatient or that pregnancy attitude but someone almost got a dose of reality..and then I would have felt terrible im too sweet to get cruel with ppl.

i got really moody to me and dh were putting up halloween decorations and i was trying to stick something in the ground and it wouldint go and i completly blew up about it (this happened 2 days prior to finding out )

Well hopefully thats what my problem is random bitchiness is not my thing..I want to go to bed I even thought about knocking myself out with cold syrup but thats probably risky if I end up with a bun in my oven.

Yeah I can't sleep at all since I found out I just can't get everything off my mind but at the same time I'm pretty sure I'm having pregnancy tiredness to since I've been over tired even before I found out

Yeah I just laid down for an hour then got these sharp pricky pains in my tummy I hope it means something cause its giving me insomnia.

Still nothing..temp is still high. I might wait to see if my period sneaks up on me today if not ill test tomorrow. Im just too nervous.

I know how you feel I tested just because I thought I wa going to start and I was like let's get this negative test over so out can start to accept that it's not your cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->