In shock bfp after 15 months !!!

I guess im just expecting the worst I always have. Having a good man that loves me, a good life, and my own family is all I ever used to beg god for..a baby would complete that and I guess im just not expecting to have everything I want all within a year of working toward it. I used to seriously doubt god I was never a believer cause my dad never stopped drinking and lately I actually feel like he's finally up there listening to me. I know I just got really sappy just now but I've been like this since last night..

I really put my faith into god lately and what his plans are and im hoping they are what i want them to be and all i can do is pray that they are and trust in him even when its hard :) and during ttc it is hard ! lol

It sure is hard but im keeping faith whether I get bfp in the next couple days or not I cant lose faith if I do that then what else to I have to believe in..

Yeah I think loosing faith is the worst thing we can do to ourselves there was a time during ttc when I didn't exactly loos faith but I shunned of sand didn't pray for awhile and it was a pretty lonely time and was not beneficial for me at all

I think I've prayed more while ttc since I was a little girl I lost all faith I ended up losing myself until something woke me up..faith is very strong thing to have everyone needs it! You know talking about faith I might as well get a test tonight and just get it over with..if its not my time then so be it idk why I am so scared its not like not testing is going to magically make me pregnant!

Yeah thats what I try and think about it talking about it testing buying things it's not gunna make me pregnant or not pregnant anyways I'm trying to keep up my faith and know everything is okay since I'm had some bleeding which I think is breakthrough since my period was due today but it's still nerve wracking

Yeah I heard some girls bleed when there period was supposed to.start. do you have a doc appointment yet for an ultrasound?

No i still have to go get the pregnancy confirmed then make one I'm guessing they won't tak me until 8 week so If the bleeding keeps going or gets worse ill probably go to the hospital

Yeah good idea I cant believe doctors make pregnant ladies wait to be seen they might have good reasons I just dont get it..

I know it's ridiculous some don't even take the poor women who have had a history of problems who jut want some reassurance because of there previous losses

I think it's dumb..they wouldn't see my cousin all she wanted to know was if she was further along then she thought so she faked having really bad pains and sickness and finally they seen her she was definitely further along though. If im pregnant now I might be in the emergency room alot before and actual obgyn sees me cause im hypochondriac like I felt a pinch in my shoulder dont recent know if im pregnant and I just told my boyfriend if I feel it again im going to the.er cause I heard you get pains in your.shoulder during eptopics.

Yeah lol I'm the same way I wanna go to the er right now but I'm gunna wait until tomorrow and hope theres no more blood and I have a darker line on a pregnancy test cause in scared its ectopic so I really just wanna get it ruled out

I think eptopic should be a myth it sucks being pregnant your supposed to be all joyful not worrying whether not something went wrong!!!!! The stress doesn't end even after ttc is accomplished. Im getting a test today should I take it tonight or wait til morning if I take it tonight and its negative. My boyfriend is not going to spend more money.so I can take another.

If st the box I frer that come with 3 test for like 8 dollars there good and they last you so if you wanna test tonight you can and still h e one for Morning and a extra one for whenever

The closest store to me will sell you one for 4 bucks and my boyfriend doesn't want to spend more than that cause he has bills to pay this week and I dont want to wait til next week. I think ill save it.for the.morning. im not even going to temp im just going to wake up and pee on it.

Yeah ill let you know what happens keep me updated on what happens if you end up going to the er.

i will :) hoping i dont have to though,been checking and have not seen anymore hoping its all i ever see again (well until the baby is here anyways)

Yeah hopefully I got my fingers crossed for that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->