In shock bfp after 15 months !!!

:) I think it's probably your cycle ! Keep me updated

I definitely will im getting a test tomorrow no matter what it would suck if af.came but I dont think she will so we'll know tomorrow..good luck with them early prego scares maybe I'll be coming to you for advice with the same scares soon.

Being pregnant In general was scary for me and still is I guess but I'm feeling Better

Thats good I hope everything stays well for you.

Hi i have been trying for 15 months also i was about to start medicley stimulated cycles then bam last week i got my bfp on 11DPO i did a digi today that said preg 2-3 weeks, so excited we will be due around the same time, WOOT congrats

Hi i have been trying for 15 months also i was about to start medicley stimulated cycles then bam last week i got my bfp on 11DPO i did a digi today that said preg 2-3 weeks, so excited we will be due around the same time, WOOT congrats

congrats to you to ! its a amazing feeling :flower:

I just tested......BFP!!!!! Im so.excited right now im shaking!

omg congrats !!!! :) im so happy for you, i figured it would be

Me too im taking a more expensive one in a min my boyfriends sister wanted.me to. The only thing I can say now where do I go from here ..doc appointment...I dont really know what else comes next.

Yeh I know me either, we're going to get it confirmed on monday I Tuesday then making a apt with a obgyn I'm guessing for 7 or 8 week scan whatever they choose to do

Yeah my appointment is next Tuesday im soooo excited I cant wait..

i know ! its exciting lol i cant wait for my 8 week scan

Its going to go by sooo slow. Im going to try to make as many appointments as I can to make it.go by.faster..and im going to start a scrap book of the pregnancy I saved both my tests.

Yeah me to I'm have my test and I've taken my first picture of my stomach and I'm gunna do my measurements sometime soon when I get a tape lol and then I'm either gunna get a specific pregnancy scrapbook or make one

Ill probably get one I can make on my own it'll be my little project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->