injections

Charlotte-j

Mum of 2.
Reaction score
probably a stupid question, but does it matter that she's gonna be older than 8weeks when they done. beacuse in the letter we got it said it had to be done on the 6th but couldnt get an appoinment till the 14th :-/

No, Dec didnt get his until 10 weeks because of christmas holidays, she will just be late with the rest as well because they have to leave 4 weeks between each set xx

she'll be fine. It's the surgerys fault for not automatically giving you an appt if they have a problem with it anyway!

Ya Jayce was also about 10 weeks when he got his aswell...as sabby said, just make sure they adjust the rest to assure you have enough time in between.

i'm sure she'll be fine, i no our surgery has offered them late before because of no appointment's. and like sabby said they must be at least four weeks apart, i was told they can be more than four weeks but not less. lots of luck when she has them :hugs:

It's fine to get them later, just not allowed to get them earlier. I'm getting her 3rd round of injections almost a month late as I will be out of town. The doctor said it's fine, but when I asked if I could get them done before we left for the trip he said you're not allowed to get them done earlier.

I asked the same question. Caitlyn was 10weeks when she had her first set.

I think it's more that they have to be older than the 8 weeks rather than 8 weeks exactly as Gabriel was one day off 8 weeks on the day of the baby clinic and they wouldn't do them until 2 weeks later as there was no clinic the next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->