"Inside your house" Thread.

Dani_tinks I love your place, so full of character!! :) xx

Bump, we've just bought our first house (eeeeeek) and need decoration ideas!

Ill redo mine tomorrow, it's changed quite alot in the last month! x

Me and my OH will officially move in within the next week or so. I am super excited! Our place is 3 bedrooms and 1 bath. Lots of decorating to still do of course. :happydance:

Attachments

• rent01.jpg
    rent01.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 41
  • rent02.jpg
    rent02.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 44
  • rent03.jpg
    rent03.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 38
  • rent04.jpg
    rent04.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 33
  • rent05.jpg
    rent05.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 31
The rest of the apartment. I have so much to get done. :dohh:

Attachments

• rent06.jpg
    rent06.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 17
  • rent07.jpg
    rent07.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 17
  • rent08.jpg
    rent08.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 16
  • rent09.jpg
    rent09.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 15
We are renting but I like it and I am excited to see it. I haven't seen it in person yet so I am dieing to finally be there in person. My OH did a good job, I doubted him but he really did well.

we are slowly redecorating everywhere but we did finish the kitchen this week so il show you that lol -

970212_10152813245375244_1774320695_n.jpg

969807_10152811949450244_1653180761_n.jpg

great ideas on this thread will def be using some :)

We moved into our first home yesterday:happydance: soooo excited to start decorating... Going to start next weekend :thumbup:.

Its lovely its a 2 bedroom flat in a rural village there's only 5 flats 3x 2bedroom 2 x1 bedrooms. And its not a high rise flat there's only a ground floor and first floor.

The bedrooms are a lovely size! So Lots of room for Isabelle's toys.

I only managed to take 1 pic yesterday as we were so busy and it was getting dark and the camera on the ipad is crap!

I got a photo of the kitchen and living/dining room its massive (not sure if that's mainly because its empty but it feels bigger than my mum and dads 3 bed house when we moved in first :shrug:)

Is got beautiful high ceilings with beams in the kitchen.

Excuse the pile of boxes we were unpacking the kitchen bits
X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 44
Hubby is busy decorating as we speak so once it's done and I work out to add a pic then I will :)

we are currently decorating the playroom, so will post some pics when it is finished.

At the moment, hubby is plastering the wires into the wall, building a 'stage' area and painting, while I do the hard job of finding all the pretty bits and bobs to buy online ;)

we are currently decorating the playroom, so will post some pics when it is finished.

At the moment, hubby is plastering the wires into the wall, building a 'stage' area and painting, while I do the hard job of finding all the pretty bits and bobs to buy online ;)

The pretty bits and bobs are very important though!! The woman's touch finishes a room off! Lol

bumping thread as need more inspiration :flower:

ive made a start on isabelles room.. really happy with it so far:thumbup:

Attachments

• room.jpg
    room.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 49

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads