International bumps to be!

Woo hoo Hena!!!
You're officially in the TWW :D Hopefully it leads to a BFP for you this month!

I'm starting to doubt my faint positive. I think that maybe they were fluke tests that I just tweaked to the point that you could see something. Here's my latest IC; I left the color on it and only tweaked a little bit. I don't think I can see anything; and what I do see I think is just my line eye. :( Oh well, we'll know in a couple of days I guess.

https://i53.tinypic.com/112aeyc.jpg

hmmmmm yeah, I can't really see one there. But it's still really early. was that one done with fmu? maybe it's just too diluted.

Good morning from rainy Scotland...

Yay for crosshairs – and double yay for being 3dpo.. go make that eggie a beanie!! :happydance:

Stuckinoki - those ic’s are smelly sometimes – hoping that its just to dilute and the lines are in the post for the next couple of days! :thumbup:

My temp is still kinda up and af is playing hide and seek, had brief brown blood yest but no real af yet & nothing at all today so far, not even spotting. Not sure whether to start new cycle yet – prob not as no flow?! Gah. I hoped charting would make everything clearer but i’m more confused! :nope: I guess it could be down to being sick – i was horribly sick for ages.

x

rjsmam, what dpo does ff put you at?

rjsmam, CD1 is the first day of full flow. They say that if your flow starts in the evening; that you should consider the following day CD1.

Maybe that spotting is implantation bleeding?

10dpo....... but i have no hopes its anything other than af... i can feel it if you know what i mean! more spotting now so i think she's taking a slow landing! i will prob test if my ics arrive just incase but she's just torturing me!
x

Madrid-thanks for the information about what not to take. I didn know that because when i looked it up it months before trying it, cod liver oil was listed as a super fertility food and also it said it suppose to boost libido help with hormonal balance etc so this thing is confusing ugh.

Hena-yay you are in the tww congrats. FXed you get a BFP. Yeah it was a normal flow with clots so implantation is ruled out.

RJ-wow what an irony. I just found out on father's day that my sister is having another girl so she will have two girls and one boy. Now i got to catch up with her on the numbers :rofl:

AFM, Good morning. CD5 today and AF has been preparing to leave since cd4. Usually i dont start a light flow until cd6 or cd7. My normal AF lasts 7 days but this whacky one looks like it will end before the 7 days are up which is good for me. If i were wearing pads, i would think that AF stopped on CD4 so im glad i had the tampons because it is only on the tampons but not when i wipe. This morning's tampon only had brown blood which is usually the sign that AF is coming to an end and it wasnt really much of it there. Im not really putting much thought into it though. Just going to categorize it as my body tryingnto work itself out. 2 more days until we leave for our vacation yay!!!! DH and I might need to get some BD in before heading out on the road with my parents :haha:. DH and i were planning DTD while on vacation, you would think wd are creating a secret mission :rofl:. I am ready to start the vacation. Well half ready because we still havent packed yet :dohh:

Hi all!!

Feeling tired today so my dh is preparing dinner tonight. He's lovely isn't he?

Hena ms is morning sickness. I don't know about cramps at 3dpo but don't worry too much about symptoms. Just enjoy the tww. Congrats for the crosshairs in ff!!

stuckinoki I sort of can see something in the test but not sure. Hopefully it'll get darker tomorrow! I've got everything crossed for you!

mzswizz I've always known about liver but never realised about fish liver to be honest. Evening primrose is good before O if you'd like to take a supplement.

rjsman if your son is 8 I'm sure you are well aware of the amount of energy they have, it's never ending!! lol.
Actually I'd like to tell you an anecdote about him which for me it's very cute. His school is preparing its own version of "A got Talent". They've been doing the auditions and he decided to take part by doing a taekwondo demontration. He's only yellow belt but I guess is quite impressive when another person see him so tiny kicking in the air & stuff like that. Well so he pass to semifinals and yesterday he had to do his bit in front of the whole school. Awwww I'm so proud of him! He's really hoping to get to the finals on the 1st of July but there are only 3 acts going and 9 competing. We'll see what happens but he's my winner anyway!!:blush:

XX

Update to self: i give up on my cycles Because they are over the top confusing. One of these days we are just going to BD and a BFP is going to come when i least expect it. I think im stressing myself out whats going on with my cycles instead of jus leting them happen. My cycle went back to a normal flow. She just be leave by the time i want to jump in the pool.

Good morning ladies! :coffee: It's actually past 9 here, but I'm feeling super lazy, still in PJs :haha:

Argh, mzswizz!!! what a :witch: that AF can be! I hope she leaves today! Good luck on your secret mission, I think there's something extra sexy about having to duck away and be very quiet, hehe.

Madrid, what a sweetheart your DH is! And he doesn't even know yet, right? awww! And congrats to your little man! It must be so fun as a mother to see your lo up there performing. I hope he makes it to the final! :ninja:

How are you doing rjsmam? I hope AF will either just get on with it or disappear and leave you with a bfp! All this messing about is making everyone crazy this month!

stuckinoki, how are you? When does your dh get back? I soooo hope you have a nice strong line to show him when he gets back!!! Any new photos to show us??

afm: nothing! 4dpo and waiting, waiting, waiting. Kind of tempted to order some ics from Amazon.de because I'm down to 2 ics and a digi. hmmmmmm

And Emma, lovie, and Chrissi, how are all of you? I didn't mean to leave you out! Where are you all in your cycles?

Well, I'm out. I took a couple more tests and they are all definitely negative, plus when I wiped there was blood...so I guess AF is just showing up 5 days early this month :(

Uh, I'm so depressed.

Oh no!!!!! :-( I was so sure for you this month! Are you sure it's af?

DH comes home tomorrow, so I'm trying to get the house sparkly clean before then.

I'm pretty sure it's AF. It was orange/red and I wiped 3 times and each time there was blood. Yeah. I took a FRER and 3 ICs and all of them were completely negative. Not even a hint of a line.

well, I'm happy to hear your dh will be back tomorrow! and cleaning should distract you. :hugs: it'll happen for you

And now it's stopped....I'm so confused....and whiny....sorry.\

Stupid period playing tricks on me. I don't know what's going on.

So glad I found this forum to share, because my DH is thinking I am going crazy...

So yesterday morning I had the tiniest bit of ferning and last night I had a bit of stretchy CM when I wiped. Since it was fairly early in the evening, I enticed DH for some :sex:
The soft cups had come in the mail that day, I put one in.

DH quickly :sleep: and I lay there awake imagining twitches and twinges, "feeling" sperm swim up to my ovaries, "feeling" ovulation pain in the sides etc. When I finally fell asleep, I dreamt of fertilization and had more ovulation pains...

This morning, I came back to earth with a big crash. No saliva ferning (it should have been in full bloom) and no CV at all. It is too early in my cycle anyway - WHY OH WHY am I doing this imagination crap to myself?

There is no way anything is happening right now and yet I "feel" it :dohh:

Argh. Sorry for the morning vent. Will continue to monitor, wait and :coffee:

Hena-for some odd reason my tww would always fly by and im like im well i dont know what dpo im on :rofl: so hopefully thats happens for you. Also i am exhausted from the BD session last night :rofl: AF has ended yet which isnt surprising seeing that usually it is gone on cd7 and im cd6 today. I think the secret mission will have us in a deep sleep afterwards because DH instantly cuddles and then its TKO for him :rofl:

Stuckinoki-if its AF it needs to stop playing around and just happen. My AF was playing tricks since cd3 or cd4. Dont you just love AF :gun:

Chrissi-:hugs: i understand where you're coming from. TTC was on my mind so much that all my dreams were always pregnancy related and thats all i talked about to DH so you can just imagine.

AFM, im exhausted from the BD session last night. AF is slowly leaving and im cd6 today. Tomorrow we leave for the trip yay :happydance:!!! We were suppose to pack yesterday when DH came home from work but he turned on music and we were dancing just having fun. Now we got to pack today finish the last of the cleaning and go to miami to drop our kids (our dogs :rofl:) to his mom house so she can watch them until we get back. She has 3 of my DH's dog that he had while growing up and our dogs know them so they will have fun while we are away. Im just excited and ready to go.

Hey ladies :flower:

Stuckinoki – so sorry – i hope she shows her face or gives ya a very well deserved bfp – it's early though... any chance it could be ib...?

Madrid – your hubbie is so v sweet indeed – can’t wait to hear his reaction!

Hena – go order those ICs I reckon – then you can relax & know you’re ready to test whenever the urge takes you!

Chrissi – i soooo get that too – i think our minds just go into overdrive – i guess it’s not a bad thing – shows what dedicated mums we are/will be?

I’m having a rough day :( long and boring but financial pressures causing stress – the uk sucks right now! Even makes me think it’s just as well af got me... at least she seems to have at last landed properly – with some red stuff today. What day do you think i should put down for cd1? Brown spotting started mon, heavier yest but seems real af today? My temp dropped today too – but it’s not reliable as i took it at wrong time & was sleep deprived (stress).

hope you lovely ladies are having good days!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->