International bumps to be!

Hi ladies!!

I couldn't wait & I had to tell my dh after I used the digi this morning. He was definitely surprised and shock particularly when I explained that the 2-3 meant I'm having either twins or triplets. LOL. :argh: He jumped out of bed & said I want to kill him.:rofl:

I'm so sorry stuckinoki!! Just give it a couple of days before you test again so that you don't stress so much about it.

Chrissi I know what you mean. I've found myself so many times dreaming about bfp's, bumps and the lot. It's only the proof of how much we want a :baby:

mzswizz I hope you'll have a lovely time while on holidays with your family and hubby. :icecream:

Hena how are you feeling? anything to report? I can't wait for you to start poas. :happydance:

rjsman I know the situation in the uk is getting a bit difficult. And we still have to wait for all the government measures to be in placed. The madness have just started.

I've been feeling a bit more tired today to be honest. I'm getting little twinges more frequently.
I'm so happy because first thing in the morning I got the marks from one of my exams and I have 9 out of 10. :happydance: It's so nice when the efforts are recognised.
On the other hand my little :ninja: made it to the finals in "A got Talent" so we've been invited to watch it on the 1st of July. :winkwink:

That's all from me today (I think is a lot :haha:)

Madrid-:rofl: i could just picture your DH reacting that way.

RJ-if real af started today then cd1 is today.

Stuckinoki-:hugs: everything will be alright. But i knkw what you mean about finances.

AFM, DH was able to be home today so yay :happydance:. Now we can finally pack and go run our last errands before tomorrow. Cant believe we leaving tomorrow. It went by so fast.

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

yay look at your digi Madrid - sooo exciting - lol at oh! oooh maybe it is twins!

super well done to your lo too for the talent comp - am rooting for him from afar!

mzswiss - glad af is departing - have a super fantasitco holiday!

xxx

I couldn't wait & I had to tell my dh after I used the digi this morning. He was definitely surprised and shock particularly when I explained that the 2-3 meant I'm having either twins or triplets. LOL.

That explanation is hysterical - makes me want to steal it, when it's my time! :rofl:

Oooh Chrissi, that sounds just like me! I feel the :spermy: swimming, I feel the egg moving, I feel implantation...every month :wacko: I think when we want something so badly it's hard not to obsess.

rj, so sorry you're feeling down, I hope today is better :hugs: money stress is the worst, I hope things turn around soon in the UK and elsewhere.

mzswizz, have a BLAST :shipw: we're going to miss you while you're off on holdiday!

madrid :yipee: that digi looks beautiful!!! How funny would it be if you actually ended up with mulitples after teasing dh? :winkwink: congrats to your little man too! He must be so excited!

I'm 5dpo, temp was way up this morning but I know it's still too early to looks for any signs. lalalalalala trying not to go man with anticipation :loopy: and failing, lol. We're going to go out hiking this weekend and maybe to the thermal baths, I hope that distracts me!!

stuckinoki, how are you feeling today?

AF just showed up full force. I'm out this month.

I'm emotionally devastated so I'm just going to head to bed early and hang out alone for a while.

DH got delayed because of the typhoon so I've got the house to myself for one more night.

Hope everybody is doing better than I am.

AF just showed up full force. I'm out this month.

I'm emotionally devastated so I'm just going to head to bed early and hang out alone for a while.

DH got delayed because of the typhoon so I've got the house to myself for one more night.

Hope everybody is doing better than I am.

Aw stuckinoki i’m so so sorry honey... hope you got some sleep if possible. I’m sure you don’t want to hear platitudes right now but it WILL happen for you.
Sending big international hugs x x x x x x x
:hug:

:hugs: so sorry stuckinoki cuddle up with your puppies and sleep well. I hope you feel better in the morning.

Stuckinoki-:hugs: I understand how you feel. I went through those feelings every month for a year straight but now i just have the attitude of it will happen when its the right time and when it does we will be ready so BRING IT ON :haha:. Hope you feel better.

AFM, cd7 today and AF left the building yesterday at cd6 so a day early which i am happy for even though it didnt stop our BD sessions :haha:. Yesterday, i had terrible sharp pains in my left ovary. The pain was so bad i had to crouch down on the floor and DH was rubbing my back to make me feel better but the pain wouldnt go away until a few minutes passed by. I never felt that feeling only bad cramps when AF was usually here and that was when i first started getting my AFs which was almost 12 years ago. Ever since high school, i didnt have cramps during AF anymore up until a few months after the m/c. Usuallu i know its AF because i would begin my normal flow then have mild cramps that day and nothing for the rest of the cycle. So i have no clue what was that all about. It could be just my life that my body went crazy and even though AF was ending, it geared up ovulation or something who knows. We DTD alot so it wouldnt matter anyways. Also i got to run a few errands today before heading on the trip and finish packing the necessities. Cant wait to start heading out. When DH gets off work, we will be heading out with my parents. He is hoping that they send him home though due to not needing him today for installations but we shall see. Today is going to be a great day. I can just feel it.

Hey you all, is this still open to join for other girls from all over the world?

I feel a bit lonely here right now. Hubby and I are trying for #2, and I'm on my first round of clomid right now. I didn't have a cycle really and don't ovulate by myself.

Unfortunately, hubby will be on a business trip some time soon - so not sure if we'll get the chance to do *youknowwhat* when we should be doing it. I really would love to get to know you guys a little and hope that there'll be some BFPs very soon.

Hey you all, is this still for other gals from all over the world open to join?

I feel a bit lonely here right now. Hubby and I are trying for #2, and I'm on my first round of clomid right now. I didn't have a cycle really and don't ovulate by myself.

Unfortunately, hubby will be on a business trip some time soon - so not sure if we'll get the chance to do *youknowwhat* when we should be doing it. I really would love to get to know you guys a little and hope that there'll be some BFPs very soon.

hi!!! :flower: everyone is welcome to join us! we kinda dubbed ourselves the 'international bumps to be' as so far we're from all over the globe! if you read back just a couple of pages you should see some info on most of us & also the code for the banner!

we have our first bfp already in lovely Madrid woop woop - and lots more to come.

i love your username! do you have sheep? are they dusty? heehee

so sorry you are feeling lonely - this ttc business is hard huh. we are all here to lean on each other so please feel free to check in anytime. we're usually not far away! hope you get time for the important *business* before hubby leaves too

x

x

Hi dusty_sheep! Welcome!!! :flower: I'm Helena, 29 and ttc #1 in Switzerland. I'm on cycle 6 (wow, it feels like SO much more :haha:) in the tww at the moment and going batty :winkwink:
I'll add you to the members list, and if you would like to have the banner in your sig you can go to the very first post in this thread, hit quote and copy the link.
Where in the world are you?

Hi dusty!! Im in USA, 21 years old, been married for 2 years on July 25th and TTC #1 for 1 yr now (time sure flies when you're having fun :haha:). Where are you located?

Question ladies: Ok i had super sharp pains on my left ovary side for like 3 minutes yesterday. I had to crouch down on the floor and DH rubbed my back so i can take my mind off it which didnt work because it hurt that bad. I dont think it was AF related becaue I would have mild cramps the day it starts and thats it. Also AF ended yesterday. Does anybody know what it could be?

mzswizz, I get that every month with AF. Sometimes it's so bad I have to stay in bed for a few hours and a couple of times I've actually thrown up. It's been better the past two months, I don't know why, but I hope it's not starting to get bad for you. The only other thing I know of would be ovarian cysts which can cause a short, VERY painful "cramp" when they pop. Three minutes would be around the right time frame. I'm only speaking from personal experience here, and if you're worried you should def. go to your doc, but I doubt it's anything very serious.

Thanks hena! Im thinking its the ovarian cysts popping. I remember after my m/c, my ob/gyn said he seen tiny cysts on my ovaries but nothing to worry about because they were very tiny. If they are popping, I hope its increasing my chances of conceiving.

I hope so too!!! And the best part is, they only pop once :thumbup: are you ready for your big trip?

Great. Hopefully i get rid of them. I havent seen a 28 day cycle in over 10 years :haha:!!! And we are 95% ready. I finished most of the packing. But some things like the video game console and games, electronics and beverages are going to be packed when we are about to leave because the elctronics are charging and we want the beverages cold. Other than that, we are good to go. DH is at work so we pretty much just waiting for him to come home. My parents are picking us up from our house and then we are heading up north to Georgia. DH keeps joking around saying,"I bet you're going to try and get a quickie in :haha:." If only he knew that I already have Operation BD before Trip in motion :rofl:

Hi all!!

I'm so sorry stuckinoki!! Just take it easy and recharge your batteries for your new cycle. I wish I could be there to hug you. XXXXXXXX

Welcome dusty_sheep! I hope you'll enjoy being part of this group as much as we all do!

mzswizz I have no idea what that could be but Hena's explanation sounds quite right. Hope the pain goes away and that you have a lovely break!!

Hena no symptoms at 5dpo is a good sign. I didn't have any until 6 or 7 dpo when I started cramping. Everything crossed for you!!!

rjsman how are you feeling today? did you make your mind up about cd days?

I had my doctor's appointment today. She did my referral to the antenatal clinic & change my due date for some reason, don't know why to 2/03/12. They've created a new referral process & I had to book the appointment myself online. I also asked her about the drops I'm putting in the eye as I'm not sure they're safe & I have to wait until Monday to find out. I have the feeling they're ok because it's just external but we'll see.

So tired now. It's been a long day!

XX

Hey Madrid. Im just waiting for DH to come home. I am so lonely. The pain only happened yesterday but i am getting a few cramps on and off today. It would be sooooo crazy if my body went full whacky and put ovulation right after AF especially seeing my AF came on cd23. We have been BDing but I just hope its just the cysts disappearing.

I hope so too.

I'm sure you're all ready for when he arrives.:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"