International bumps to be!

Yes, my sister was just on the phone with me and she was just talking me to death. She wants me to take her somewhere but I cant because I am low on gas :dohh:. I have to wait until we come back to put gas in my car anyways. I dont want it to be sitting there in the parking space on full because it might not be full when I come back. I am just ready to go. I am completely exhausted and I just need to relax but cant because I have so much to do. BRING ON THE VACATION o yeah and my DH :haha:

excited to hear about your apmnt Madrid... and your edd! looks like you'll have a mad march hare :haha: hope you get your next apmnt date soon & confirmation about the eye drops

sorry you feeling lonely too mzswiss - hope your dh is home real soon. i reckon with your af coming early there is a chance you could ov anytime? but you guys are so loved up your chances of catching the eggies are great!

Hena - all sounds v promising - i think no symptoms is the best symptom iykwm! my fingers and toes are all crossed

stuckinoki - how you doing honey?

chrissi/dusty - whereabouts are you in your cycles?

afm - having killer period pains today - wow so bad they nearly made me keel over. i reckon when af is protracted in arriving its more painful - when she just lands quickly = less pain. i am about to put my boy to bed then have an apmnt with sofa / remote / chocolate... the last episode of house which i've been savouring - am big fan! :haha:

x

RJ-Yes I was thinking the same thing. Since I had AF sooo early would I get OV early now. And if I do I wouldnt know when because of the fact these past months have had some whacky AFs so who knows when my next one is due. For these past few months AF has came between cd23-cd50. I have had AF 19 days after the first AF to 2 weeks late. But I noticed that when I take the cod liver oil, my cycles are starting to be around the 20s.

23-50?! that must be so frustrating, and here I was whining about a 40 day-er after roughly 18 years of clockwork cycles :blush: well it sounds like you'll be covering your bases with bd whenever that egg chooses to drop! I love that you keep going through AF, I've never been able to get over the "ick" factor so we do other things. Although my AF never stays longer than 3-4 days, so I guess it's not too long to go without :haha:

rj, that sounds like my kind of evening!!! enjoy!

RJ-Yes I was thinking the same thing. Since I had AF sooo early would I get OV early now. And if I do I wouldnt know when because of the fact these past months have had some whacky AFs so who knows when my next one is due. For these past few months AF has came between cd23-cd50. I have had AF 19 days after the first AF to 2 weeks late. But I noticed that when I take the cod liver oil, my cycles are starting to be around the 20s.

i think you & dh should just keep up bd-athon & you'll get lucky!!!!

have postponed House - watching U2 at Glastonbury on tv - frickin amazing! wishing i was there in the crowd.... like this!! > :drunk:
x

:rofl: that's officially my new fav. smiley!

Hena-Yeah thats from calculating these few months. My AF has been super early or super late. My cycle was 35 days then they just went haywire. Hoping the BD will help catch the egg.

RJ-Sounds nice. I remember the last concert I went to was with DH on new year's eve. R-Kelly and other artists were performing and we did the countdown and all. It was also my birthday gift.

:yipee: DH is calling me to bed! G'night all, see you in the morning! mzswizz, have a fantastic trip!!!

stuckinoki, I hope you're feeling better!!! :hugs:

:rofl: that's officially my new fav. smiley!

the thing is .. this is the usual progression for me if ever do go out (rare!)...

smiling like an eejit at enjoyin some adult time > :lol: :lol: :lol:
enjoying fews wines/beers with friends > :drunk: :wine:
more elation at being 'allowed out' maybe throw some shapes on the dancefloor> :yipee: :wohoo:
tell my friends i lurve them > :friends:
ooops drank too much cause i'm not used to it > :sick: :sick:
then collapse into this > :sleep:

then i wake up & get this next day from hubby! > :yellowcard: :ban:

Hey ladies;
How's everybody doing today?

I didn't get much sleep last night. The typhoon that was supposed to just brush by has been raging since about midnight last night. It's blowing straight into our house and the wind is really noisy.

I'm feeling a little bit better about AF. I took a hot bubble bath and gave myself a chemical peel and worked on my knitting a little bit. I'm not 100% happy about it, but I'm feeling better.

Thanks for the well wishes ladies. I don't know what I'd do without you.

mzswizz; enjoy your vacation!

rjsmam; I LOVE house too!! I haven't seen any of the new episodes yet, I do however own the first 5 seasons.

Hena; what's a thermal bath? Have fun this weekend!! I LOVE hiking. Now that I know for sure that I'm not pregnant I'm planning some good hard core mountain summit hikes for DH and I! 5dpo and no symptoms is good! Just about everybody I know says that the month they got pregnant was the month that they didn't have any notable symptoms

Dusty; Welcome to our little group :wave: I'm sure you'll find all the support you could ever need here, we do have a great little group going on!

ChrissiK; How are you doing?

I doubt DH is coming home today either. If the wind ever dies down I'm going to go to the grocery and the Px to pick up some odds and ends that I have been meaning to pick up. I'm so glad it's the weekend.

I wish it was sunnier. I would have loved to go take some pictures this weekend with the new camera....instead I'm going to veg out on the couch and watch movies that I've seen a million times.

RJ-That sounds exactly like me if I go out to the T especially with DH banning me :rofl: I rarely go out but if we do go out, we go out to restaurants and stuff like that. Other than that we just enjoy BDing :rofl:.

Hena-I know exactly what that means HAVE FUN :haha:. Also yeah at first DTD around AF time was like a no no for me but when its in the shower and you dont think about it, then its ok. I just make sure I dont look down because then I think Im going to pass out :rofl:

Stuckinoki-I spend most of my time catching up on recorded episodes of NCIS. I love forensic science for some reason maybe I should do that as a career but then again I dont like working with body parts as evidence :haha:. Hope you will feel better and just relax. Hoping your DH will make it home.

AFM, DH is at the warehouse so he should be home soon yay. Although it is pretty much storming over here. So it looks pretty gloomy and its raining. Hopefully we will see brighter days on our trip.

oooh sorry about the crazy weather you guys are having.. is it bad for me to say it sounds a tad exciting!? sorry in advance! (very rare for us to get extreme weather - except snow of course)

been watching the utterly fab u2 all night - it's late so trying to decide if i'll stay up late to watch house (i watch it online on free websites!) or be wise & go to bed...... i rarely take the wise option :haha:

ps stuckinoki glad you doin ok - hot baths do wonders. its another cliche but i suppose every af is one closer to our bfps ! xx

Well ladies we are on the road. A 10 hour drive and already ready to sleep :haha: well lets see how long it takes to get there. Will keep you ladies updated. My back hurts on the lower right side and mild cramps. I hope im not starting another AF.

Hi everybody,

what a nice addition to my morning routine to check on my bnb threads!:flower:

I am feeling like there is some CM building, but no ferning. Hmmm
I am not sure how long my cycle will be this month since I started drinking Fertilitea and last time that shoreted my cycle from 32 to 28. So we will :sex: just in case - plus this weekend are the last two of my "girl" days according to my conception calendar (yes, one of the expensive ones that predict gender according to egg + or - charge, second to last month though and I won't renew. In August I won't care anymore what gender as long as I get :bfp:!)

Having housing stress right now, too. Landlord wants to kick us out and we need to decide whether to find a new rental or buy. A move (argh) in any case this summer! But maybe it will take my mind of the TTC!

Chrissi-Hey. You know you can get those conception gender calendars for free also because i had one but my cycles are off and on so couldnt really use it. Hopefully you can get your house situation under control.

Afm, have alot of ewcm this morning and dont know why because i just ended my AF 2 days ago.

Hiya internationals! I'm poking my head up from a lovely romantic weekend with hubby:kiss:

stuckinoki, I'm so glad you're feeling better today. Bubbles baths are amazing! How is your reading going? Anything to reccomend? A thermal bath is like a swimming pool filled with naturally warm spring water. Some of the places here in Switzerland have been in use at least since Roman times (with upgrades along the way of course)
I hope you have your DH in your arms safe and sound very soon!

mzswizz, 10 hours on the road sounds exausting, but I'm sure it'll be worth it! Hope you're having a blast!!!

Chrissi, I'm sure the bd just in case plan will work! I've never thought about girl/boy days, I'm not sure we'd have the self-control for the timing:haha: I hope you get your pink BFP this cycle! Sorry about the housing stress, there's nothing I hate more than moving. I'd go for buying just so that noone can ever say I have to move again :winkwink:

I have to know rjsmam, did you stay up and watch House??? I totally would have. When dh is away I've been known to stay up past 4 watching my "Krimis" :haha:

Madrid, how are you feeling? Have you told the kiddos yet? They're going to be soooo excited for a little brother or sister :happydance:

afm....tww is a lot less painful now that we're having fun together instead of working 10 hour days :wacko: and there's still a whole Sunday ahead! :thumbup: 6dpo and counting the days until I can reasonable test.
Madrid, what dpo were you when you got your first dark line?

mzswiss - get yee to bed - just in case! :winkwink: enjoy your hols

chrissi - urg my sympathies with the housing situation - we were at bank today as our mortgage rate ends soon so we're shopping about for a new provider - and it's all such a brain drain.... at least we didn't get knocked back was worried we would. fingers crossed it all works out for you soon.

hena - hows your wk end going, getting closer to testing time!

madrid - hope your hubbie is over the shock and still looking after you..am still chuckling at the 2-3 joke

stuckinoki - hope the storms have passed and your hubbie home - the hiking sounds fab - right up my street too! maybe you can take lots of pics next time you go with your new camera...

i am having a truly awful af. seriously cant ever remember one like this - was up through the night with horrendous pain, then could hardly get out of bed. today am bleeding so much, tampons and towels at the same time & still bleeding through. just doesnt feel right but am hoping it will pass. anyone think epo could have caused it? i'm struggling to function with the pain and can't even face taking my temp - usually that keeps me going/focussed.... :wacko:

x

PS I was out with dh this morning, about 10:00, and thought I was having cramps. I got all excited until I realised I'd been up and doing housework for two hours and hadn't had breakfast :dohh: I swear, no more symptom spotting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->