International bumps to be!

Oh rj, so sorry you're having such a terrible af! I wish I could help, but I have no idea what would cause so much blood and pain. :hugs: I hope it gets better in a hurry!

Hi!

I just reply quickly because I'm super tired today.

My kids don't know as last time we told them & it was a bit of a shock for them when it never happened. So we're going to wait until I have my appointment at the hospital or something like that. I think.

I've got my first noticeable one at 11dpo. The 10dpo was there but very faint.

Are you starting to test Hena? Fx'd

I'm sorry I can't leave a message for all of you but I need to rest now. Hope you're enjoying your weekend!!

XX

Have a good rest Madrid! Thanks for the info. I think I'll start testing next weekend. Friday will be 11dpo so I think that's the earliest I'll do it.

PS I was out with dh this morning, about 10:00, and thought I was having cramps. I got all excited until I realised I'd been up and doing housework for two hours and hadn't had breakfast :dohh: I swear, no more symptom spotting!

lol looks like we were tapping away at the keyboards at the same time!

i think you should lay off the housework just to avoid any further confusion haha :haha:

x

Hey ladies! Well we made it to atlanta around 11:45am today. Last night and this morning i seriously thought AF was here and it was just ewcm. Soooo DH and I was in the shower and he said ok lets go so i can get you pregnant :haha:. Lets see what happens.

Hallo everybody -

I find it amazing how many messages we can imagine our body sends out and how many fluids we are watching all of a sudden! :haha:
Seems like we are all struggling with the same observations and twinges...:wacko:

I had a different question on the side for you (since Hena typed the German word "Krimi" in her message):

Even though we are conversing in English, most of us speak another language. What will you (or are you) speaking with your children? Any plans?

I speak only German with my kids, my hubby speaks only English (this method is called One-parent-One-language or OPOL). Works fairly well, but the kids have chosen the community language (i. e. English) as their method of communication.:cry:

Hope all is well on the fluids watch across the globe!

Well we are leaving Atlanta today and going to Savannah sand we have been having fun. Dh and i have been dtd in the shower so pretty much secretly bding :haha:. This morning dh said lets go another round so dtd was our best friend this morning. Lets see what happens. On the other note, my dh and i speak english. My dh family speaks patois (jamaican) and british. Dh sometimes speaks patois and we listen to alot of reggae. We both got family from the islands so pretty much our kids will speak english and patois.

Hi! My kids are bilingual in english & spanish but because we live in the uk. My dh & I only speak Spanish to them. My dh also speaks Arabic to them sometimes as he's north African. My dd is gradually getting to be trilingual as she speaksmore & more Arabic. She's going this summer with my in laws so I'm sure she'll come back speaking Arabic fluently.
I think is very good for children to have this gift as nowadays we know how important languages are.

Xx

Hello Hena, mzswizz, rjsmam, stuckinoki, Chrissi and everyone else:flower:

I'm almost 30, married, TTC #2. DH and I agree on TTC for #2, but he seems to feel a little under pressure right now, with me taking the clomid. I put myself under pressure a lot I guess and probably pass it on the my hubby.:shy:

There was the question whereabout I am in my cycle - well, I can't really answer that as there's no such thing like a cycle. Last - and first since LO's birth - was 45days, I started the clomid on cd 15 as my tubes still appeared to be just like after AF, now I'm done with the clomid. So basically waiting right now for next appointment at the fertility treatment center, and I guess I'll be told when I might ovulate. Plus, hubby will be on a business trip so I'm not sure if the cycle we'll get to BD at the right time at all:nope:

Even though we are conversing in English, most of us speak another language. What will you (or are you) speaking with your children? Any plans?

German as we both live here:) Hubby doesn't speak English at all, and I'd feel bad if he couldn't understand our conversations. Also, English is not my first language either, and I'd feel a little silly to talk in a foreign language to my child.:haha:

Well ladies we are in Savannah and enjoying it. We went to happy hour and the gym not to long ago. So now we are just resting inside the hotel room. Hope all is well with everyone

Dusty - did you have any help conceiving #1?

No, she wasn't planned (but wanted from the first second I knew I was pregnant). We never really "tried" because I actually wanted to wait one or two more years before getting pregnant.

The ob/gyn at the fertility center said, I was just lucky to get pregnant with #1. So basically I might get pregnant another time without any medical help as well, but no one could tell me for sure, not to mention when. And since pregnancy #1 came so out of the blue, I had no idea that having #2 would take much more than just a few tries. Very naive, I guess.:thumbup:

Now, that we have our little one #1, I feel a lot of pressure to get pregnant some time soon. I've always wanted to not have a big age gap between my children, so having #1 turning 2 years old pretty soon, I kind of feel like it's time for #2 - if I want my kids to grow up close to each other. Dunno if that makes sense to you, though.

Hi! I felt the same way with my dd dusty_sheep! But as it wasn't up to me it took longer than I expected to get pregnant and the gap with her brother is 3years and 3 months.

I haven't been around because I've been very tired & suffering with ms which is not just in the morning but extended to the whole day. I'm not complaining though as I know why it happens; it'll be different if I was unwell with no reason.
I had my appointment with the doc again today & she's confirmed that the drops I had to use in my eye aren't harmful so I'm relieved.

Soooooo hot in London today!!!!

How are you all?

Hey ladies! :coolio:

i've had a frickin malware virus on my laptop - they are so nasty! its the 2nd or 3rd one i've had where it disables everything & tries to get you to pay for their antivirus. grr @ viruses!

madrid - sorry you're suffering with ms :sick: hope the tiredness isn't too awful. i was actually thinking about you today - has it occurred to you that there is actually a chance of multiples - i've heard it's common with soy!?

mzswiss - fab to hear from you on your hols! sounds like you're having a lovely time! :D

hena - how you doing - hope the tww is whizzing by! i feel another bfp acoming!

dusty - hope you get your apmnt soon, its hard being patient isnt it...

stuckinoki - hope you had a good wk end and the witch is leaving (& not coming back!)

chrissi - me & oh only speak english, although my sister & family live in south france, they moved there with 2 children but now have 3! all 3 are learning french at school but speak mostly english at home

afm - thankfully the terrible af pains have passed - af hasnt left but i'm hoping to boot her out the door asap! i am keeping myself v busy at the moment. we are remortgaging (night.mare.) so lots of research... my dh is 40 in august & have started arranging a surprise party.. and a surprise wk end away as a present - currently am looking at a very cheap wk end in paris (kinda a gift for me too!) or a wk end in ireland.. we cant really afford either but your only 40 once ;)... my dad is having minor surgery this wk too so that's a bit of a worry too... it's all go...

x

So I guess I'm being punished for asking for AF to show up and get a move on. My flow has been so heavy today that I had to leave work early because I leaked through my Super+ [18gram] tampon and my overnight pad in into my scrubs in just under an hour.

I didn't have time to hit the bathroom directly before a procedure and within 45 minutes, it was all over. I'm so embarrassed. There was blood EVERYWHERE. I couldn't get out of my assisting chair because there was blood and I didn't want anybody to see what happened And to top it all off I had to explain to 3 people why I needed to leave early.

I don't think this is normal. I shouldn't have to pack a box of tampons a pack of pads and an extra change of underwear just to leave the house for 8 hours.

Today I have literally bled through 22 Super+ tampons [that's almost 14 ounces of blood so far today and it's only 530pm!!!

My period shouldn't be so uncontrollable that I can't go to work, can it?

I'm so freaking embarrassed right now, I don't know how I'm going to go to work tomorrow and look everybody in the eye without crying

Somebody tell me that they've had a similar experience.

Hiya everyone!:flower: Sorry I've been so scarce, just coming off an amazing weekend with DH :kiss: we didn't end up going to the thermal baths, but hiking was wonderful, I really needed something to take my mind off ttc. Not that the children on the lower trails or the lady with the big beautiful preggy belly, or my dh looking longingly at every couple with little kids did much to keep me distracted :wacko: ah well, most of the time I was focused on where my feet were going and the view :thumbup:

It's so interesting that the question of langauges came up! DH and I actually discussed that three weeks after we met :blush: but we were just discussing it again this weekend. Anyway, our plan is to make standard German the household language, so dinner conversation, family discussions, and mum and dad talking to each other will be German. Then we'll apply OPOL to mummy and daddy alone time, so bed time, bath time, feeding, playing, outings, etc. DH will speak only his German dialect with the kiddos and I will speak only English. atm I've been very lazy and the household language has moved toward 80% English, so we need to start moving back to German. I told DH he's responsible for being firm, and even when I go to English he has to keep speaking German, but I know I have to pick up the pace too :winkwink:

Hope you're all well! I'm 9dpo, less than a week until testing!

Hey Hena, rjsmam, stuckinoki, Madrid and everyone,

Hena, I can so relate to wanting to get distracted from TTC thoughts. I've done talking about getting pregnant a little over the top, so DH felt totally under pressure already. Now working on taking things a little easier. Though I have to admit, this is easier said than done. Hiking was a good idea nevertheless I guess.

stockinoki - I'm seriously sorry you had to go through this. No, you definitely should have to bring a whole bag of tampons and pads when working an 8 hour shift. Hope you got some rest, and that things got a little better by now!

rjsmam - viruses suck totally. And yes, you only turn 40 once - so better enjoy your weekend over there:)

Madrid - I know that some meds can be harmful, but I also doubt eye drops might be harmful. I took meds during the first 6 weeks of a pregnancy (plus smoked and basically lived on coffee) because I didn't know I was pregnant, and we have a healthy child now. (Not that you should take after me, though).

Another appt at the fertility treatment center today - probably to look after my follicles? Very excited and hoping the ov will be when hubby is either back from his business trip, or still here. Then again, basically just hoping that things look okay to start "trying", to begin with.:shrug:

Stuckinoki-i remember an experience like that. I was in high school and blood was all over the back of my jeans. It was the day i decided to wear light blue jeans too.what an embarassment but good thing i had a jacket so i was able to cover to go change. You are bleeding extra heavy. Is there something you can take so it wont be so heavy?

AFM, we are heading back to florida right now. This was a fun trip. I learned alot of history and was able to get a few BDs in with dh :haha: Well DH was saying he think it was ovulation that occurred a few days ago. Thats his theory becomes 1) my cycle has been gettin less than 28 days 2) i had loads ewcm and we didnt DTD which is when i only get it 3) i had af like sharp pain on only my left ovary side that i never felt before. At first i was like no way but seeing that my cycles can be shorter than 28 days, it is possible to ovulate close to AF. But we shall see what happens. The ewcm only lasted 2 days and then it went creamy then dry so it seems like it was in OV mode. And i didnt take any cod liver oil supplements for days so i know its not the cod liver oil that changed CM. If i did OV well thats good because we BD during and after AF especially when i had sharp pains and ewcm. Dont know whats going on but hoping it was just early OV. Seeing that my AF came during OV week of the previous cycle before the last. Also i had sharp pains then the next morning the ewcm started so could it be possible signs of early ovulation? I have been ranting alot :haha: we had bumpy roads with my parents arguing and my niece acting out of control throughout the whole trip but after dh and i look at each other nothing matters.

I wish I knew. I think I'm going to ask my doc at my next appointment because this is ridonculous...I've never bled so much. Ever. Even during my MCs.

This sucks.

I feel like I'm being punished for something.

Stuckinoki - just a random thought: did you take anything (herbal or prescription) that would improve the lining of your uterus? More bleeding generally points towards more uterine lining being discarded, often with miscarriage but also when you tried for this specifically to increase the chance of good implantation "soil".

So sorry you had to go through this though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->