International bumps to be!

Hi all!!

rjsman lol. It would be so weird after the joke to my dh to get twins but they don't run in my direct family or his so I don't think it's possible. I'm welcoming everything & I only worry about the baby; I hope it'll be ok this time.
The indigestion has improved only slightly today but I'm all bloated.:shipw:

dusty_sheep I hope the doctor is right and that there won't be any side effects.

:hugs: stuckinoki. It's understandable you feel embarrassed but I'm sure people won't judge or think anything about it. It's natural. I agree with Chrissik that you may have taken something to make your body so sensitive all of a sudden.

Hena I'm glad you didn't go for the thermal baths as I've read before they may not be good when ttc because of the heat.
Looking forward to your testing day :happydance:

fx´d for you mzswizz :thumbup:

XX

:coffee: 'morning ladies!

Madrid, I didn't that about thermal baths, I thought it was only hot tubs. Thanks for the info!! I hope the ms/all day sickness subsides, although as you said it's there for a very happy reason :thumbup: Sending you loads od sticky dust too!!!

Stuckinoki, I wish I could give you real :hugs: what a pain. I agree with Chrissi, it might be from having a thicker lining this month, but def. mention it to your doctor. I remember my mum needing 2 super tampons and a pad at one point, but that was when she was in her 40s.

Dusty, how did your appt go? fingers crossed you ov at just the right time to catch it!!

mzswizz, so glad you had a great holiday! I've spent a little time in that part of the US, but when I was a little girl. I'd love to go back some day. What crazy things our bodies to do us, eh? You and your DH rock though, you'll catch that egg no matter what it does!!!

Chrissi, how are you doing??

afm....I'm fighing insantiy (as usual at this part of my cycle) DH and I decided on Sunday for testing. I'll be 14 dpo then, and cd 33. Before my last epic cycle, 34 was my max ever so it'll be close to a "missed" period I guess. It's been very hot here the past few days and everybody is slow and sleepy and waiting for summer holidays. 2 weeks and 3 days left :dance:

Hey ladies. Hope everybody is doing well.

Madird, you feeling any better today? Morning sickness must suck but on the bright side it means you've got a ton of HCG in your system!!! Grow bean, grow!

Dusty, any updates?

Hena, glad you enjoyed your weekend. It sounds like it was awful relaxing! I wish I could get in a hot tub and relax. I'm putting hot tub on my "must one day own" list!

Rjsmam, how are you! I feel like I haven't seen an update from you in a while!

Chrissy, how's TTC going? Where are you in your cycle?

I went to the doc today to get checked out. They want me to clear myself out and reset next cycle. I've already started my clomid so it won't be this cycle but next month on CD1 I take:
3x BC pill daily for CD1-7
2x BC pill daily for CD8-14
1x BC pill daily for CD15-AF

Doctor said this should kind of reset my hormones and stuff. He [and she! She called for a consult lol] agreed that Clomid should be making my periods lighter, definitely not heavier. I didn't go into work today, because my doc and work are on opposite sides of the island. Now I'm getting ready to start making dinner....raspberry walnut salad topped with goat cheese and homemade raspberry vinaigrette dressing. Soy/Brown suger pork chops with corn on the cob and dinner rolls. All served with a V8 fruit frusion mimosa!

I'm so hungry. I laid out on the beach today for 90 minutes and I am PAYING for it now. All of me is red. I keep forgetting that the sun here is so much closer than in the states!

Oh yeah, I finished "Lolita" OMG crazy crazy book. I'll definitely be reading it again!

Hope you ladies are having a good day!

Hi!!

Thanks for your lovely messages. It seems to be gradually improving. I'm much more comfortable today!!! Ms is still with me which I don't mind but tummy isn't hurting as much.

I've got my antenatal appointment confirmed now for the 14th july. They've already booked me for the 18thbut on that date I'll be in Spain so they have no choice but to give another appointment. So excited!!!

Stuckinoki be careful with your skin. Sun is dangerous

Hope you're all having a lovely day so far!!!

Just a brief, rather disappointed update. I was supposed to ovulate these days, anytime between yesterday and tomorrow (my banner is the conservative estimate) and I am dry as can be, not the slightest ferning in the microscope and I fear that the same thing is happening that happened last cycle: EWCM & ovulation never come. I don't know why, before my husband had the VR I charted in preparation and had the most beautiful OV signs & pains, easy to pinpoint, alas no swimmer to meet the egg. Almost ready to go to the Doctor to have things checked out / monitored but not very hopeful to receive help. When I went right after the VR, the GP told me that there is no support available for me, since I already have kids and they are with the same partner. Not feeling to optimistic right now.

Aww ChrissiK I'm sorry you feel lost in your cycle. But it's true that once pressure is on we may lose control of the changes in our body. Last cycle when I got my bfp I had no idea I was O because I didn't have any ewcm. It was only when I used the opk that I noticed.
Also once you have kids is difficult to get fertility help/support from doctors in the uk. But don't worry too much just keep bd'ing & it'll happen.

XX

hey you guys!! :wave:

stuckinoki - so glad you got to talk to the doc - that af sounded monstrous, weird that it's heavier when the docs reckon it should be lighter? i had a really bad one too, but not quite that bad.. ooh and your dinner sounds FAB!

hena - yay for a testing date, i will keep everything crossed! the thermal baths sounds great :D but i guess dh has to protect those swimmers!

chrissi - sorry to hear about ov, did you say you're charting too? could it be a 'covert' ov that just has no signs? i guess the doc should at least give you advice/guidance even if no medical intervention.... :flow:

mzswiss - hope your journey home all goes ok

madrid - glad the ms is easing.. and ya know you can still have twins with no history :winkwink: fraternal twins from 2 eggs! when is your scan date again? exciting!

afm - don't know if i'm coming or going!! trying to organise dh's party - his present - step son's b day next wk - remortgaging - taking dad into hospital tomorrow on lunch break (worry worry)
something kinda positive - i was shortlisted for the job i applied for - eeek have an interview in 2wks - 2.5 hrs of it! psychometric test/pratical test/interview panel - terrifiying! been in current job for 11 yrs so rather daunting! :wacko:

not much to report on the ttc front, am continuing with temping and EPO - i did consider soy but think i'll leave it to next month as i'm now on cd 6

hope you've all had a lovely tuesday!

:flower:x

rj, how exciting you've been short listed!!! Don't be nervous, you have two weeks to prepare and if you've been at your job for 11 years I'm sure you know your stuff!

stuckinoki, that's quite the regiment you'll be going on! That's all if you don't get a bfp this cycle though, and I really hope you do and you never have to deal with a reset. Still, it must be a comfort to have some real medical advice after your nightmare af.

Chrissi, what a pain! Just because you have kids doesn't mean it's easy to have more. Will your GP at least perform some tests to confirm that you're ovulating? That would be a start. Or worst case, would you be able to get help in Germany?

Well ladies we made it back home from our trip around 4pm on tuesday. Ever since we stepped foot into our house we been BD'ing like crazy :haha: even though we just made it home from our little vacation, my parents are going ot of town again this weekend and DH wants to go but we have to see if we can on friday. Seems like somebody is vacation happy now. Well no real updates for me. Oh and my friend is in labor so good luck to her. But other than that nothing really. I just been taking my cod liver oil 1x a day since i got home. I dont think it changes my cm neither because its still the same before and after i take the supplement so thats a good sign because if there is a change in my cm i will know its my body and not the supplements.

Hena-yay cant wait til sunday to see he results FXed.

Stuckinoki-That seems like alot to reset a cycle. But hopefully you wont have to go through that and atleast now you know it was jus a crazy cycle. Most likely due to a thicker lining.

RJ-Good luck for the job. I dont think you need to be worried though. With 11 years of experience, i know you will be the best at your new job.

Chrissi-dont worry about nosigns of OV. some women dont get ewcm and still ovulate and end up with a BFP. my my my how the body works amazes me.

I rarely have ewcm. It's usually watery for a day or two and then creamy. I did notice however, that using the mucinex really helped get the watery cm more watery!

I NEVER get ewcm unless its after DTD or during foreplay but other than that i never see it. So when i had loads of it like we dtd and it was no way anything couldve caused it, i was like is this ovulation? I hope it was because i had terrible sharp pains and then a day later loads of ewcm for like two days then it went back to normal.

If you're getting EWCM after you DTD, it's actually just the leftover sperm coming back out.

I used to confuse the two! lol

I get those two confused myself sometimes but I think I figured out which is which. Usually I have ewcm when dtd and after it is mixed with the spermies. I just wish I knew what was happening with my body :haha:. All I can do is just BD until something happens :rofl:

I get those two confused myself sometimes but I think I figured out which is which. Usually I have ewcm when dtd and after it is mixed with the spermies. I just wish I knew what was happening with my body :haha:. All I can do is just BD until something happens :rofl:

That is my favourite part of ttc!!!

I'm kind of bummed out today, my temp was down this morning, only 0.3 degrees (F) and still above the cover, but it made me so happy to see all those lovely high temps on my chart :cry: well, we'll see. Acording to my old cycles I'm technically late already, so I guess I should hold on to some hope. Let's see if I make it to Sunday without AF.......... Oh, but weird thing on my way home today I felt very uncomfortable on the train, so wet I was afraid AF had come and I was going to bleed through my trousers, but when I got home it turned out it was only lots of watery cm. Bluch.

gl to your friend, mzswizz! I hope your kids can be playmates someday soon!!

Hena I hope you'll get your bfp on Sunday. What happened to you today is very common sign between pregnant women, fx'd is good for you.

XX

just a quick hello tonight ladies as i'm dog tired.... :flower: my lovely dad was in for his hernia op and all went well.. i always worry as he has a rare type of leukemia which is in remission (hairy cell leukemia) but he will hopefully be home tomorrow & i'll try persuade him to come stay with us for a day or two....

hope you're all well & had a lovely thursday.... hena, being kinda late sounds promising!!!

:kiss:
x

RJ-:hugs: for your dad. Hope he gets well soon.

Madrid-Hows the pregnancy going?

Hena-High temps and technically late sounds good. Especially the feeling "wet" part.

AFM, my body is going crazy. Okay first the horrible sharp pains that made me squat for almost 5 minutes the day before the trip. Then loads of EWCM the next morning and lasting til the next day. During the trip, dry cm until DH and I dtd in the shower :haha:. Reminder: wasnt taking the cod liver oil supplements. Arrived home tuesday evening and was DTD alot. Also started taking the cod liver oil supplements but figured out they dont have any affect on my cm. DTD yesterday morning and usually leftover spermies come out throughout the day and thats it. But we didnt dtd last night so tell me why i am having loads of lotiony white cm :wacko:?! I mean i keep feeling wet. And its not like its only a little bit. Every time I wipe, its alot on the tissue like its leftover spermies coming out but I know that cant be possible. I even had to wipe it out of my underwear. I mot likely have to change underwear because I feel cold and wet. Ugh this cm is different than my usual cm.

mzswizz I also had white lotion like cm during my tww & it's still here, at times quite a lot. I don't think the cod liver oil has nothing to do with it. I hope it's the beginning of your bfp symptoms.

Rjsman glad that your dads op went well. It's so distressing when our love ones are in pain. I'm sure with your care, cuddles and xx he'll recover very soon.
Also good luck with the job interview. I'm sure you'll be fine though.

I'm ok thanks mzswizz! With all symptoms getting more & more obvious by the hour. My bbs are sensitive & hurting, ms & like indigestion pain, & weird dreams. I'm enjoying every minute even if I may be uncomfortable sometimes particularly with the bloating like a football bit, lol.
I've got my appt with the midwife on the 14th July. I've got the letter today. Also I've found out today I've passed all my exams. So no complaining from me.

Xx

Thats great madrid. Love to hear nothing but good news on your side. The thing that confuses me is the fact that all this started happening 2 days after AF stopped (which usually af lasts 7 days but stopped around cd5 or cd6 and also cycle is 35 days but was 23 days last time). I noticed that af came ended around what wouldve been OV time if i didnt have a super early AF. And knowing that its my body doing this and not the cod liver oil sends me into a loop. Wonder if my body stopped AF early so it can go through with the OV process? Whatever it means, i am thinking the sharp pains caused a cyst to burst and it geared up OV right after early and short AF. Which would put me into the tww now. But who knows. All i noticed is that i have alot of cm and i had a few sharp pains in my bbs and on the left side ovaries part. Dont even get me started on the lower back pain. My body just isn agreeing with me today.

Not the greatest news from here.

First of all, I got my injection yesterday, so I should ov some time today. We were supposed to BD last night, which ended in a total disaster as DH's little friend didn't want to cooperate.

I can't help it, but I'm so mad and disappointed:nope:. Normally I'd say, "hey, there're other ways to have fun, let's just cuddle a little". But last night, I was just so sad that we didn't get to BD. I feel like a failure because basically, whatever I did, I didn't get his "little friend" to stand up.:cry:

And I wouldn't be so stressed out about all this if we'd get more than max. 6 cycles of clomid etc. paid by my insurance. Hubby didn't exactly know that yesterday was -the- day, but I guess I still passed on my nervousness to him. The day was just bad, to begin with - lots of stress with the LO who was so moody all day long, then at night she didn't want to sleep and kept waking up.

I really don't know how people manange to get to conceive a #2 - I find it very difficult to relax and settle back with a grumpy toddler in the house.:growlmad:

I will come back with individual replies later - crying toddler around...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->