International bumps to be!

Stucki -- how are you feeling? Any symptoms yet?

Chrissi -- keep us in the loop if you can!! You must be popping any time now!!

Molly -- hope the bd-ing is going well!

Mdrid, I think it's a good idea to go to the clinic... what is a cbfm and how does it help you with O?

AFM -- I got AF yesterday after spotting for a few days (normal) and after lots of discussion, DH and I have decided that we are going to go ahead and start with clomid this cycle. We'll take three rounds of it (50mg) from Day 3-7, then also do a pill progesterone supplement from 2dpo for 10 days, to see if that will help my little guys stick! I will be relying on opks to make sure that we catch the surge and O. Good grief I hope this works!!

Just stress.

My lines don't seem to be getting any darker...plus I've been so crampy the past 2 days that I'm not holding out much hope about the blood draw tomorrow. Part of me wishes that I can just go down and get it over with today rather than wait until tomorrow.

I'm so up and down about this whole thing that the stress is starting to fry my brain.

I'm still not bleeding though, so I'm hoping that's a good sign.
I think I'm going to call my doctor to see if I can just go down and do the bloods today rather than wait until tomorrow.

Expatt the cbfm is the clearblue fertility monitor. It an O monitor so it tells you when you are going to O or not during your cycle. It's better than the opk's because it takes away the guessing unless have the smiley faces one.

I managed to get it; I don't know if I mentioned it before and now I'm waiting until they send it.

Monday is my follow up appt at the hospital. More like my D&C booking date day because nothing has happened yet.

Hello everyone – sorry I’ve not been around as much – been a tough few wks. My son was unwell last wk & this wk my dad was rushed to hospital (on my bday!) & I’ve been running back & fore between hospital, family etc etc. Things are starting to calm down at last though.

I do still check in though to hear your news & am thinking about everyone – will try pop back soon with better post!

xx

Dear all,

I had our daughter Liselotte Josephine ("Lilo") at 7:21am on Thursday in a home water birth like I had envisioned!

Here is the birth story in details, if you want to read it!

Christiane

https://www.babyandbump.com/home-na...-water-birth-my-third-child.html#post16157161

Chrissi - congratulations!! So happy for you and your family. I look forward to seeing a few photos when you have time :)

Rjsmam, I hope that your father and son are both feeling better, and you're doing okay.

Madrid, I'll be thinking of you at today's appointment.

Stuck - sending hugs to you too.

Everyone else, hope you're fine, and I just can't help it -- :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: to Chrissi's new addition to our group, and :dust: to all those of us hoping for our new bumps in the future!

Congrats Chrissi!! I had the feeling something had happened. I'm glad to hear you & Lilo are well. Welcome our first baby in the thread!!

Thanks expatt. I can't even go to bed now. I'll update tomorrow.

Chrissi - wow HUGE congrats :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

thank you for sharing the link - your story is so positive & just lovely - wowsers making the mw a cuppy hahaha... i am hoping for a water birth too

pics would be amazing if & when you get time.....

x

So here is a picture of the water birth (about 5 min after birth) and of Lilo about 6h old

Attachments

• DSCF5522.jpg
    DSCF5522.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 6
  • lilo.jpg
    lilo.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 5
So here is a picture of the water birth (about 5 min after birth) and of Lilo about 6h old

oh wow thank you for sharing - she is beautiful & you all look the picture of happiness!!! congrats again :kiss:

xxx

Soooooo lovely!!!! I can't believe how relaxed you look!!

I have put up the birth video at private YouTube. If you are interested, you can tell me your YouTube name and then I sen d you an invitation...

congrats Chrissi:)

Lilo ist so cute. Oh well, I wish it was July already. Then again, there're lots of questions we still have to answer and lots of stuff to do, so yeah..

Ps. I don't have a youtube account.

Dusty, July will come in no time!

Chrissi, I don't have a youtube account either, but I also think watching the birth would be a bit ahead of the game for what I'm ready to see at the moment!

How's everyone else doing out there? Stucki, I think should be moved by now. Thinking of you and sending hugs.... Madrid, loads of thoughts to you too, and hope you're doing okay.

AFM, this first cycle of clomid has messed me up! No positive opk yet, and this is cd15. Normally they show up on the 14th. Also, absolutely no CM, since finishing clomid, and that led to itching, which led to the 1st yeast infection (minor but there) in years, which has led to still dtd every other day but with significant amounts of preseed, which I am running out of, and DH being in and out as fast as possible, because we don't want him to get the infection, then pass it on to me. Not so much fun, really.

expat, no an infection is no fun. Had that once, and dtd just made it all worse. Though, my gyn (at fertility clinic, so they knew we'd not use contraception) never told me that DH might get infected as well.

Nothing new here really. Tired right now but have to work tonight. We're redecorating everything in our apartment, my office had to give way to the new romper room for the kids. The other one will be turned into the sleeping room. Ha, no idea if that will work out, though.

Otherwise I had been to the ER last Fri because of no baby movements. Then, the moment they did the CTG, I felt her stronger than ever. US seemed to be just fine, too. Today, again, no movement. :cry:

Dusty, just sending loads of :hugs: and thinking of you! Sounds like you're worried, but maybe the little one is just :sleep: here and there?
Keep us posted :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->