Introducing Baby Samantha....**Update page 31**

congratulations on your baby girl samantha, she is gorgeous and wishing both you and samantha a speedy recovery xx

congratulations huni :hugs: shes so beautiful, and those toes CUTE !! :)

Massive congratulations, beautiful name for a beautiful princess. Xxx

Congratulations and best wishes for the recovery :hugs:

Samantha is beautiful! You are an amazing woman & I wish you, your hubby & Samantha the happiest life ahead!

X

Congrats on the arrival of Samantha, hope she thrives in NICU, would just like to say i was born at 26 weeks nearly 28 years ago and spent 10 weeks in NICU. I was on par with other babies my age by 12 months and i have had no ill effects from being born so early. Best of luck to ye all

Firstly, congratulations on the birth of your amazingly gorgeous daughter! What a true fighter she is :) Secondly my prayers are with you all and I hope she has a smooth time in the NICU and is home in Mummy and Daddy's arms as soon as she can be X

Congratulations! Your little fighter is so beautiful. I hope time passes quickly and that she has an uneventful and happy stay in the nicu :hugs:

I for sure will prey for you and your family, your little girl is beautifull and i hope your now feeling a bit better to, take care of yourselves and keep us updated. xx:hugs:

Congratulations on your miracle baby. I can't quite believe she is only a day ahead of what my baby is, it's insane what medical advances can do nowadays.

I hope she continues to gain strength and can come home to you soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you for sharing your story ... . .sending you lots of hugs and hope x

What a gorgeous girl! Amazing! Congrats and I'll be sending lots of prayers your way x

She's absolutely beautiful, I am always amazed by premies pictures because I find it so hard to believe how perfectly human they look at such a young age. Congratulations on the birth of your daughter, I hope it isn't long before she is able to come home with you. Sending tonnes of positive (((vibes))) for a safe journey over the next few months. xxx

Samantha is gorgeous congratulations, looking forward to following the rest of your journey to get her home with you both xx

Your princess samantha will be in my thoughts xx

Congrats Hun! Sending lots of prayers and hugs Samantha's way! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"