ipswich??

twistnshout

Leo 4 Ruben 17 months
Reaction score
does anybody live in Ipswich?

I dont have many friends with children and my old friends dont really want to know anymore and im getting rather lonely :cry:

I am 23 years old and am due baby number 3 in october.

I already have 2 boys, Leo who is 4 and Ruben who is 17 months.

Would love to hear from anybody who lives nearby xxx

oh thats cool :thumbup: where abouts in Ipswich are you moving to? or do you not know yet? where do you live at the moment xx

I'm to too sure yet lol, My OH lives there so he's mainly letting me know where's good etc. I'm in witham, essex at the moment :)

I'm not too far away hun, I'm in Thetford just on the norfolk/suffolk border x

oh cool. I know where witham is.

I know where Thetford is too, nice to kow there are some mummies close by :)

Im Colchester so not to far away :)

Im 22 and have one little boy who is nearly 4 months old x

Hiya hun i am Leah and i am an Ipswich lass :)

Where in Ipswich are you? i am off Felixstowe road :)

I have 3 kiddies as you can see from my siggy and i am *coughs* 29 :wacko: although i feel more like 19 :lol:

Hello honey,

I'm 25 and have my first bubba due 5th March :) I'm East Suffolk, but visit Ipswich prob once a fortnight, as it's my nearest big town - (although am at home at the mo, as too close to D-Day to be wandering round Ipswich on my own and my hubby has my car!!) xx

Hey Ladies, I live in Ipswich. I live on the Ravenswood development. Ive got a little boy who is 13 days old... Im up for meeting anyone for a coffee or something :)

Hi I am Sudbury Suffolk well Gt Cornard to be precise lol

x

Hi I'm in Ipswich off Bishops Hill so right near the town, don't have any children yet but through lack of trying! I'm 30 and got a puppy as a substitute child instead!

CareBear - your not far from me, im in ravenswood right by mcdonalds!

Not far at all, don't think we are far from Babylove either

Hiya hun i am Leah and i am an Ipswich lass :)

Where in Ipswich are you? i am off Felixstowe road :)

I have 3 kiddies as you can see from my siggy and i am *coughs* 29 :wacko: although i feel more like 19 :lol:

Yea felixstowe road is just round the corner to.... what a small world hey!

Looks like a coffee (or glass of wine) and a chat may be in order then girls! Would be great to make some new friends :kiss:

Hello Ladies,

I'm Laura, 22 and have Ollie whos just turned one and got another arriving on 15th March.

I'm from outside of ipswich although i tend to go there a few times a week, mainly to meet my OH from work as hes on Ransomes, i have a friend who lives just opposite mcdonalds too.

Would be great to meet some of you, coffee sounds good though.

Oh, i've already met Em (BabyHaines), think we were supposed to meet you too Ginny? Think your midwife appointment went on too long? Talking of Em i hope everything is going well for her :) xx

HI where are you Laura

I'm up for coffee as always nipping in Ipswich for Tescos and Mamas and Papas (bit pricey tho)
xx

I'm in mendlesham sweetie, near to stowmarket, is bury any nearer for you?

Oh and tell me about it with mamas and papas lol, my oh nearly had a fit when we spent £80 on a baby rocker lol!!

And I live about 5 miles from babyhaines :D Def up for meeting you girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->