ipswich??

Coffee sounds good to me too but would need to know in advance so I can book time off work, would be nice to meet some people cause its hard when you work full time and don't see anyone outside of your team of people.

Yep coffee sounds good girls, week days are hard for me at the moment but weekends and evenings are ok... Once my son starts full time school sept i will be free alot more in the days x

I'm in mendlesham sweetie, near to stowmarket, is bury any nearer for you?

Oh and tell me about it with mamas and papas lol, my oh nearly had a fit when we spent £80 on a baby rocker lol!!

Bury is like 20 minutes am having baby there at WSH

I know Stow too well,My sister lives in Bildeston which is in between there and Newmarket am always about that area lol

xx

I'm also having mine at wsh too, I've got a planned c-section 3 weeks tomorrow, has ollie there too and I can't rate them highly enough!!

My mum and sis live in stow, but I go to bury loads as my sisters a supervisor at fatface in the arc...

If you fancy it we should meet up for coffee in bury one day before this lil lady arrives??

yes laura i was ment to meet when you meet emma but midwife was running late. Im free all the time so whenever the rest of u are about me and harrison can come meet u. i live at ravenswood but drive so im easy :) btw laura where does ur friend live? i am in the flats right outside mcdonalds

I'm pretty sure it's hening way/ avenue? Can't say I often take too much notice of the road sign lol. We tend to venture to the raven for a bite to eat with the kiddies... Are those the flats you mean sweetie? Btw Harrison is gorgeous xx

Yea I'm in the ones right by the roundabout! Yea the raven is nice. We will have to meet up soon. When is everyone free?xx

oh and thank you for the comment about Harrison! :)

Hi ladies I live in old Newton near stowmarket at the moment but moving in a couple of weeks to bacton I have a 3 month old baby boy!

Hi ya!!

I live in mendlesham, so very close to you chick x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"