Is 6 dpo too early for these symptoms?

H

Hopeful Helen

Hi,

I'm really feeling in limbo at the moment! First, a little bit about my cycles. Last cycle I tested from 6 dpo and thought I got faint positives but the doctor confirmed I wasn't pregnant, and AF came three weeks later after what appeared to be another ovulation. Since then I have had a HSG (normal), and was prescribed Provera to start today, and Clomid for when AF arrives.

However, I experienced ovulation cramps last week (cd 22), and when I tested with a digital OPK, I got a positive smiley :happydance: I don't have regular cycles but this would be my second consecutive cycle, so it was a big deal, lol. DH and I dtd the day I got my positive smiley, and cd 24. Fertility Friend puts ovulation as being cd 23 - based on my OPKs as I don't temp.

Today is 6 dpo. From 4 dpo I experienced pinching cramps on my right side that radiated around my back. Yesterday was a mix of AF-type cramps and pinching cramps. Along with this, I had a bad taste in my mouth and my teeth ached in the evening. Today I have had AF-type cramps, and the lower half of my body - abdomen, lower back and under my butt have ached all day, along with the soles of my feet. I have continued to have a horrible taste in my mouth that just won't go away, and it has made me really self-conscious. My teeth are achy, and I have felt quite weepy for no reason, really.

4 dpo I had a slight spot of pale pink CM, and a bit yesterday (5 dpo) too - although I am not convinced it was spotting as I have been using a patterned toilet paper that has bright pink, purple, green and yellow stars on it, lol! I haven't noticed any today, though.

I am trying not to read into every possible symptom, but I genuinely feel different this cycle to the last. I really don't want to test this early as I'm not sure I can cope with a BFN just yet. I am planning on testing on 14th June - based on my past 2 luteal phases I will be 2 days late then.

Thanks for taking the time to read - these symptoms have me feeling so low after the excitement of last cycle. I honestly don't know how I will feel if it's another negative.

Helen x x x

first , i think we might have the same toilet paper ! haha if so .. you have great taste !!

your symptoms sound promising hun , i also had some pink spotting yesterday ( luckily was at my paretns so got to use boring white paper :happydance:)

since yesterday ive also had lower stomach cramping particularly in my left ovary... sore tingly boobs . back pain ! and not due for another 4-5 days but am trying to hang out testing untill ive completly missed my period which i always find hard ! lol

but your symptoms sound really promising !! i know what you mean when you get excited some cycles , part of me has a feeling this is just another one of those but im sure time will tell!!

xx

Hehe, thanks SummerLily - it's Andrex limited edition with stars, flowers and butterflies on the roll! I'm having a new bathroom fitted and wanted something bright to go in it!

Your symptoms sound really good too! My boobs aren't tingly but they feel bigger than usual (and they're already big, lol!), and yesterday I had sharp pains in them but not so much today. I also have a ringing in my ears - the sort you get when you've been in a pub or club playing loud music and then you go outside where it's quiet...but I've not been anywhere that's loud. That could just be a cold, though, since I am a bit sniffly!

I am hoping I have the willpower to wait until the 14th - I know it's going to be hard since DH has already asked if I can test on Saturday instead. I have told him under no circumstances am I testing until AF is late.

Helen x x x

Hey ladies,
Im 6 dpo today, had strange cramping 1 and 2 dpo, only feel slight cramping now and again from 3 dpo, creamy cm which seems to be less today, getting sore boobs but that usually happens on run up to AF and broke out in a few spots the other day ( I never get spot) right now i feel :sick: but dont know if that's cos I stuffed my face tonight, lol.... Also reallllly tired. Dont know if they seem like symptoms or not, I've had that many over the past few months and it always turns out to be BFN!
xxx

helen~ lol we do have the same paper! Ive just discovered a roll with flamingo's on it !! :hehe:
Youve certainly mor will power than me when it comes to testing ! im eager to try tommorow morning ( and this afternoun and right now in fact lol) but i know it wont show anything even if i was !! Im hoping it was IB and not all in my head :wacko: which i dont think it could have been my mind playin tricks on me because i wasnt following the dates and assumed that AF had arrived early !!

Little G~ your symptoms sound really promising too! ive had the tired patches but theyve been on and off rather than a continual thing !! so im not sure if i can count my tiredness in anymore ! although im sure if i had an itchy nose id probably class that as a symptom too.. :wacko:) when are you testing ??

xxx

im 6dpo today and any symptoms i thought i was feeling have now gone even my sore nipples, i had hopes yesterday as i had blood in my nose but this has gone too, i think 6dpo is still too early ladies, lets hold out a little longer.....

All my symptoms vanished yesterday as well leah ! out of the blue , just went, but i am a little furthur along in the cycle i think? the sensetive nipples came back last night with some odd ovary cramping though! so who knows!!

xx

All my symptoms vanished yesterday as well leah ! out of the blue , just went, but i am a little furthur along in the cycle i think? the sensetive nipples came back last night with some odd ovary cramping though! so who knows!!

xx

crazy aint it!! it makes you think it was all in your head!! argh i hate this wait i just hate it hate it! lol

helen~ lol we do have the same paper! Ive just discovered a roll with flamingo's on it !! :hehe:
Youve certainly mor will power than me when it comes to testing ! im eager to try tommorow morning ( and this afternoun and right now in fact lol) but i know it wont show anything even if i was !! Im hoping it was IB and not all in my head :wacko: which i dont think it could have been my mind playin tricks on me because i wasnt following the dates and assumed that AF had arrived early !!

Little G~ your symptoms sound really promising too! ive had the tired patches but theyve been on and off rather than a continual thing !! so im not sure if i can count my tiredness in anymore ! although im sure if i had an itchy nose id probably class that as a symptom too.. :wacko:) when are you testing ??

xxx

Going to try and hang off until next thursday..... just sick of seeing bfn's I was going to try and wait until im late....felt like crap again this morning, had a really stuffy nose when I first woke up and zero energy.... feel as though could be getting the cold although feel a little better this afternoon, when are you planning on testing?

xxx

well.. im moody today and have snapped at hubbys imature behaviour , which is always there so i shuldnt be lol, a few times already ! that usually comes with AF , so im definatly now waiting untill shes a day late which will be saturday .

leah ~ i hate the wait too :cry: its horrible ! sometimes i really wish my cycles were shorter ! lol.x

Hi ladies

7 dpo today - feel like rubbish if I'm honest! The soles of my feet hurt but not as much, I have an achy back and achy lower tummy with pinching cramps on my left and right sides. I've felt light-headed and 'not quite with it', as well as tired, all day, and so thirsty I can't quench my thirst. My teeth are still aching and it's really getting to me now! I don't want to take paracetamol in case I do get my BFP, but I could honestly rip them out :-( I am desperate to test today but know it is far to early, even with a sensitive test. I just want to know one way or the other so I can stop driving myself mad with symptoms!

Helen x x

Hi ladies

7 dpo today - feel like rubbish if I'm honest! The soles of my feet hurt but not as much, I have an achy back and achy lower tummy with pinching cramps on my left and right sides. I've felt light-headed and 'not quite with it', as well as tired, all day, and so thirsty I can't quench my thirst. My teeth are still aching and it's really getting to me now! I don't want to take paracetamol in case I do get my BFP, but I could honestly rip them out :-( I am desperate to test today but know it is far to early, even with a sensitive test. I just want to know one way or the other so I can stop driving myself mad with symptoms!

Helen x x

Sounds pretty promising, felt pretty crappy this morning too but feel ok this afternoon, dying to test as well, this waiting is a nightmare! :growlmad:
xxx

Sounds pretty promising, felt pretty crappy this morning too but feel ok this afternoon, dying to test as well, this waiting is a nightmare! :growlmad:
xxx

I am very seriously considering testing at the moment. I am trying to rationalise why I feel so bad, lol - first week back to work after a week off, I had a bit of sinus trouble last week too...but I can't explain my teeth! My bottom teeth ache the most - I don't have any wisdom teeth so it's not them coming through, and I don't have any cavities or fillings, so it's not that either. There is no explanation I can come up with! But I am sure it would still be far too early, even with these symptoms.

Helen x x

Hi everyone!

Wonder if someone could help me out with these symptoms... I keep convincing myself it's AF on the way but they sound pretty similar to some of yours so there may still be hope.

I'm either 9 or 10 dpo and I've had a stuffy, runny nose for about 3 or 4 days now, random headaches that don't seem to last very long but keep coming back, constipation (to the point where I had to take Senokot to go), twinges in my back, sharp pain in my bbs this morning, and very dull achey uterus today which feels a little like AF cramps. I'm also exhausted and have been constantly hungry for the last 2 days. What does anyone think? AF or possible pregnancy symptoms? I took a FRER test last night and it was negative but could possibly have been too early.

Well I just did a HPT and it was negative. I'm not disappointed, actually, as I was kind of expecting it. 7dpo is way to early to test, even with a sensitive test. I will be waiting until next Tuesday now, when AF will be a day late. I am a bit excited because I know I'm having these symptoms - I thought if I saw it was BFN they would ease (I thought they might've been in my head, lol!) but the cramping has just got stronger. I'm going to keep positive, and keep my fingers crossed x x x

helen the cramping has got stronger for me too but its still not feeling quite like AF. as its relly more ovary based. That and my nipples are still tingly. Am determined not to test till FMU on saturday. whether ill hang out that long or not is another thing!

keep your hopes up , your still in til the witch gets her way! x

well nearly at the 1 week mark ladies, only 7 days left to go.... so glad i dont have any tests in the house right now, id be POAS like mad! lol.....:haha:
xxx

Hi girls,

Well, this month doesn't feel like my month anymore. The soles of my feet are still burning as though I've walked a hundred miles (just a slight exaggeration!), and my teeth still ache and my gums are still sore, but the cramping has eased - just a little AF-type cramping on and off during the day and the occasional pinch. I know it's early, and I'm not out until AF arrives, but honestly, I'm just not feeling it, lol. I'm not sad (well, not much) as I start Clomid when AF does arrive, so I'm hopeful that this does the trick for me.

How are you ladies feeling today? x x x

hi helen :flower: am feeling pretty much identical !

im just not 'feeling pregnant' . I thought if i was then i would have known. im due her today ! and shes not arrived yet but have had some awfull stomach pains today , stronger than AF that made me winc alot!!! which makes me think shes just around the corner waiting to jump onme when i least expect it !!

Im not too sad either , am also due to start clomid on my next cycle lol. and was willing AF to hurry up and come !!! fingers crossed she makes her mind up soon! want to get back to the baby making!!

xx

im just not 'feeling pregnant' . I thought if i was then i would have known.

Same here, SummerLily - I thought I would instantly have that pregnant feeling, lol! I guess there's still time, but I'm not feeling hopeful. I will just wait for AF - and try and be patient! When are you testing? I hope AF stays away for you, although it would be nice to know someone going through Clomid at the same time as me :winkwink:

Helen x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->