Is 6 dpo too early for these symptoms?

im due either today or tommorow at the latest although my last 3 periods have been 28 day cycles so really if she hasnt arrived by tommorow then i am a day late arnt i ?? lol

am trying to hold off testing untill sunday.. maybe monday morning . it would be great to start the clomid though , have really been looking forward to it lol! would definatly be lovely to go through clomid with someone though!!! xxx
fingers crossed she stays away for us both ( how bizarre would that be ) . all my cramping has stopped now and still no sign of AF :shrug: x

I tested again this lunchtime... I don't know - it seems like there might be something there but it's not very clear. I'm going to test with FMU tomorrow and see. I've been checking my cervix position and it's been high throughout the day, and I've had a lot of creamy CM all day. Also, I've had AF cramps. At this point in my cycle (10dpo - AF due tomorrow or Monday ish) I would expect my CP to be low and to have no CM. So we'll see...!

ah that sounds great helen !! :) checked my cp and its highish but reachable and i know everyone is supposed to dry up so to speak before af arrives because your body dosnt release anything but mine is showing no sign of drying up yet and im 2 days late ! on and off today and have some shooting pains through my lower abdomen .... nothing much else to report ! xx

hi helen and summer lily. as of now, i am 5 dpo, and am due to start unmonitored clomid (50mg, days 5-9) if af decideds to show her face.
i have tiny pinches and frequent urination, but i am sure that is allllll in my head! fx!
sadie

hi sadie !! im also due to start the unmonitored clomid when af arrives!!! but she hasnt as yet!! ive got quite a few twinges and niggles that started around my ovary area and not thier just above my lady garden so really thier in the pubic bone sort of area!!! i always find when af is late if DH and I DTD then it brings her on almost instantly, and we did it yesterday ... and theres not even an incling of a sign of her ! fingers crossed you get your BFP before you start your clomid!!!

have you tested yet again helen?? :flower: x

I'm currently 8 DPO, have been experiencing mild headaches since around 3dpo, insomnia,really sleepy all of a sudden, urinating frequently, always thirsty ..(this morning i woke up with a really dry mouth) which is unusual! .. Increased appetite, nausea, and I've had bad moodswings, Cramps, increased CM and twinges, the cramps were more prominent this morning :) AF isn't due until next Saturday - could I be pregnant? xxx

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, SummerLily - I saw your post on my iPod yesterday but was on my way out and it's been non-stop today too! I tested with another blue dye test this morning and saw the faintest line pop up seconds after the control line did. But I just tested with a pink dye test and it was negative. I know it's dicey, using a blue dye test - I usually avoid them but it was all the supermarket had in stock! That or a digital, and I didn't want to splash out until I was sure!

A friend has put pictures of my tests on the Can You See A Line website - is it okay to post links on this forum? If not I can give you the test photo numbers.

Helen x x

heya hun thats ok :) defiantly send the link!!

think af got me today :( after all those positive momens and niggles and twinges , this morning i had some pink cm . following by some brown spots when i wiped, then red blood when i next went then it went to light pink lol. its been all over the place today but never heavy enough to make the sanitry towl im wearing , all that is on there is a few small spots of brown but red when im wiping.. and im still getting the twinges!! usually shes in full flow by now but its not really quite there. so not sure if i start my clomid tommorow or not!!
so confused! xx

:-( I'm sorry, SummerLily - I was hoping she would stay away for you (although I'm also happy to have a Clomid buddy - if that's ok with you!). Often I get a bit of spotting the day before AF comes full force. I've started getting pulling cramps and pain in my back around my left kidney which is usually a sign she's close.

https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=12822
-- this is yesterdays test that my friend put online for me.

https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=12832
-- this is the blue dye test I did this morning.

https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=12836
-- my pink dye test. I just checked this and someone has voted 'yes'! It's so obviously a 'no', I don't know what they can see!

Helen.

thas ok hun id love you as a clomid buddy :flower: i can see a very faint line on the blue dye one but nothing on the pink dye. maybe test again tommorow morning?? xx

Yeah, I think I will if AF hasn't arrived. I'm going to do a CP check when I go up for a bath in a minute so we'll see... The way I'm feeling, I would expect it to be low now. I don't mind if I don't get my BFP (ha - not much anyway) if I get AF and can start Clomid.

x x

im exactly the same. i enjoyed thinking this could be my month but i would have been gutted to have not had clomid ( ohh and the possibility of twins ! haha)

i checked my cp this morning and it was high but firm thats when i noticed the red pink tinge . xx

My CP always goes low a couple of days before AF arrives. I checked this morning and it was high, but was much lower at midday although not as low as when AF comes. I'm still having CM which has really thrown me! I've heard such good things about Clomid that I'd like the chance to try it, lol! And if we do get twins...well, at least we won't have all this to go through again to have another...I'd be happy with two!

no ! id never need another pregnancy id be more than happy with the one preganncy and 2 babys!! lol. are you on facebook at all> x

hi summerlily and helen
which days of your cycle are you to take clomid? me 5-9.....

hiya said !! i am days 2-6 . so starting tommorow still debating whether to take it in the morning or night !! am having for some clomid sucess!!! are you booked in for day 21 bloods etc? x

unmonitored clmid, at 50mgs..... is there a recommended time of when to take it?

Hi SummerLily, yes I'm on Facebook - proably more than I should be, lol!

Hi Sadie, I don't know what it means by unmonitored...but I have been prescribed 3 months of clomid 150mg from cd2-6. And I wanted to get started lol!

X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->