Is 6 dpo too early for these symptoms?

well a lot of women take it in the evening to reduce the side effects - or to sleep it off pretty much. how many cycles have you got it for ? i might pop into my doctords tommorow and ask if i can have the cd21 test done just to make sure im ovulating on that amount and what not !!

xx

I wondered about that - I actually am on 100mg not 150 - oops. So I take a 50mg twice a day. But do I take them in the am and pm or can I take them at the same time? I don't know! I might have to ring my gynaecologist!

lol. im only of the 50mg for now. apparenty he just thinks we need that little push!!

but im not sure on time either. do you take it with a meal? without a meal? lol. might take this cycle during the morning because it will be easier for me and then the second cycle in the evening if its to bad ! lol.x

I was planning on one in the morning, one in the evening so I'll be hormonal 24 hours a day! My gynaecologist doesn't seem to think I'll need the full 3 months - glad she's optimistic! X x

our fs dosnt think well need the full 6 months, his words being ill make you an appointment for 7 months time not that youll need it as youll probably hopefully be pregnant by then'

thanks doctor , hope you havent got my hopes up for nthing!!lol.x

He he, yeah, mine told me to remember to cancel my appointment in September when, not if, I'm pregnant! I guess they know best and have seen results for hundreds of women in our situation. Make me hopeful, anyway!

ive been really looking forward to starting it !! its been delayed by a few days but still- i can get onto it tommorow!! did you check you cp@? any sign of af>? x

I checked it about 5:30 and it was lower than this morning but soft, and just again and it was about the same. It would be really low by now usually. I also noticed some creamy CM when I checked at 5:30, and when I wiped just now there was some on the tissue - so I don't expect AF tomorrow either. I have a cluster of spots on my chin which is unusual - I tend to get them halfway through AF not before...so maybe my hormones are just imbalanced. Might have to resort to the Provera if AF isn't here by Friday xx

Hi girls
Yes, me too for that little extra push! I am only on 50 and I filled all 3 prescriptions already. Now i have to go buy that preseed stuff!

I've heard that works miracles, lol! 3 girls on my Facebook group used it and got BFPs! I might have to invest if the clomid doesn't work!

helen,
we supposedly dry up down there because of the clomid, so maybe you should buy some in advance! there's another brand which does the same job, but i forgot its name.

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/460906-pre-seed-reviews-please-2.html

actually found this, from this site!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/202494-pre-seed-zestica-conceive-plus.html

and this one mentions the other brands!

im going to do some reviewing on that today ! think ill let the clomid take its own course naturally for the first month and then if it hasnt happened on cycle 2 well go the whole hog!!

xx

Hi girls,

Having a bad day today - sad doesn't even cover it! I took a HPT this morning and it was negative. Fair enough - I binned it, got on with my day. I've had AF cramping all day and my boobs are huge, but my CP is still not where it should be for AF so I'm not expecting her anytime today and possibly not tomorrow. Anyway, I logged on to Facebook when I got home and saw that a woman in my group just got her BFP. I don't want to get personal, but she's had problems and hasn't been able to carry to term, although she hasn't had any problems actually getting pregnant. Now I feel really awful for not being happy for her, but I'm feeling so down and miserable since seeing her post. You all probably think I'm awful for not being happy, and probably think I'm a bit selfish too - that's ok, I think it about myself today - but I really wanted the chance to show off my BFP next.

Anyway, I'm going to lurk around for a bit, try and cheer myself up. Sorry for being such a downer!

Hope you all had better days than me.

x x x

aw hun :hugs:
its not selfish of you to feel that way about her getting her BFP!! weve all hadour struggles and your entitled to feel down when something you want so badly is evily taken from your grasp , yet someone else gets to relish in the pleasure. Also had the same situation recently but i couldnt be 'happy' for her , mainly because she wasnt even trying and didnt really care that she had .

if your having a pity party , can i tag along? af came in fll blast today , her normal always feeling always theres self ,, slightly dissapointed that it was not more spotting and that i was possibly pregnant but am happy that clomid will be starting tonight !
onto the next cycle we go...

xxx

Feel free to join in SummerLily. Another BFP announced on my Facebook group...again, I feel awful for not being happy - and this is going to sound so nasty and judgmental but this girl has so much drama in her personal life, and she wasn't even really trying this cycle. DH and I have such a stable home life and do everything by the book with regards to trying at the right time in my cycle, etc. Feeling very, very low now. I'm actually considering leaving the group - although a lot of the girls have become close friends, I don't think I can keep up the pretense of being happy and not really caring about not getting my BFP.

Also, I've been quite snappy with DH. It could just be to do with all this on Facebook, but I'm pretty sure it's PMS :-(

Helen x x

ah hun . this particular person im talking about.. happens to be my SIL to be but fortunatly i dont have to have anything to do with her ! but she dost work , is 16 and lives at home, her bf , is 19 , lives with her parents and dosnt work but smokes drugs.... lovely family enviroment already isnt it !! and yet me and OH are brilliant with everything , no alcohol and no smoking healthy diets try to keep me weight right(ish) lol. taking all the right vitamins etc.. and yet we havent had the oppurtunity to yet...

if you ever want to rant were all here to listen and im sure weve all been in the same position before or even currently. sending you big hugs and lotsof babydust. have just taken my first clomid tablet. fingers crossed things work out this time around! not sure when to do opks or when the ideal day is to test??? may just check via cm! x

Good luck with Clomid! I feel as though I'm placing all my hopes on it but it's hard not to get excited! My gynaecologist said to start baby-dancing a week after taking Clomid. I usually use OPKs from CD10 - when the line starts to get darker I use Clear Blue digital ovulation tests until my smiley face. I will probably follow this same pattern, as I will be taking Clomid CD2-6.

And thank you for listening to me rant - I think I've pulled myself together and given myself a mental slap around the face! I hate being so negative, it just catches up with me sometimes!

Helen x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->