IS ANY1 OUT THERE that can help me relax???

asibling4gi04

NO LONGER PREG-NUMB
Reaction score
Ladies, anyone, I need help staying sane this cycle. I am losing it and I am scared that it is raging PMS as usually I get emotional a week before af but...Yesterday afternoon at 7dpo I took a cheap blue die plus or minus test and there was nothing!! Not even a indent or evap. The thing that made me test is my boobs are so sore that even when I walked they hurt..they were sore last month (bfn) but this is really bad at times... Ok so, I proceeded with my night. I cried watching teen moms! I got so angry at my partner for sitting on facebook and ignoring me that I was walking around sobbing and I also pushed my screen door window so hard to open it (my hands were full with garbage) but I managed to break it. ughhh..I feel crazy and out of control. Perhaps if this is not my month I will take a break. Oh and on the way to work I cried this morning. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?? I need someone to help me get some peace...thanks!

Oh hun, its ok to feel completely hormonal. You tested really early so forget that one and hold out for closer to testing date. These symptoms we all look for they confuse us if we have some and even if we dont. As much as we try and figure out whats going on we just never know, and its the never knowing that drives us all crazy.

:hugs: I'm sorry you're going through a hard time right now. You are going through a tough journey, tougher than alot of us probably understand and you know you are always able to come to BnB and there will be support for you.

What do you usually do to relax?
Are you religious at all?

Thank you 5! I know I am not alone thats why I come on here at work all day! I have an autistic 6 year old sweet daughter so its hard to relax..to relax, I hold her in my arms and sing to her but that only last for seconds she likes to run around! I am not religious so to speak, but very spiritual..make sense?? Thanks again 5!

I kno its so fustrating,as PMS is very similar 2 pregnancy symptoms,u just can never tell,sumtyms wen u hav all d symptoms in d book u get bfn,n just lyk dat wen u feel absolutely noting u get a bfp,without expecting it.so as hard as it may b,try n keep sain,ure not out till AF cums.7DPO is still early.

:dust: to u hun!!

aw tx ttc86 and congrats! What dpo did you get your BFP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->