Is he too skinny (contains a naked but not too exposed pic of toddler!)

Looks at fit as a butchers dog! Oh and is that some DIY i see him attempting hehehehehe

he looks lovely! if he was too skinny his arms and legs would loose all their definition too and he still has that "baby chub" on his thighs and his arms. My little boy is long and thin hes really tall for his age and he looks pretty skinny and you can see his ribs when he moves in certain directions too x

Zander looks alot like him he is 24 lbs and 14 months old I think he is an average healthy size :)

Looks the same as Holly does in the nuddy- unless she's just eaten dinner, in which case she has a little pot belly :)

He looks like all 3 of my boys :) I think he's a good weight too, 26lbs+ at his age, Hayden is 3yrs 4mo and 29lbs...very small for his age but still healthy :)

William looks like that too (but often has a big belly at bathtime after tea lol!), he's 24lb 3oz and 17.5 months old. Not sure how tall he is, I measured him a couple weeks ago and got 85cm and HV at clinic last week couldn't get any measurements as W wasn't happy boy there!

He's only just in trousers 12-18 months, but tops he has been for ages and vests he's wearing now are 18-24 months! His feet haven't grown in about 3 months so waiting for him to outgrow his next couple of pairs super quick! He's talking, walking from 11 months, knows 3 colours, 4 shapes, lots of animals and their noises so as far as I'm concerned, nothing wtong with him!

They all grow at different rates, I think as mum's we're worrying if there's nothing for us to worry about as much as when there is (if that even makes sense!).

Harry is about 25lb. He has always been low on the charts though. He's slim compared to some other children his age, but I don't think it matters - he's not underweight, and has always been the same.

Elliott looks just the same so I wouldn't worry.x

Brady looks like that and he started walking at 11 months as well and runs around like a crazy thing all day so I don't see him chubbing up any time soon. I don't think it really matters how they look but more how they are in themselves, Brady is slim but he's happy and has a good diet and developing well so im not worried.

Buying clothes that dont fall down is annoying though :doh:

Looks pretty much exactly the same as my LO. (although he has a pot belly) I think it's a healthy normal shape/size tbh!

Aww, he's soo cute, bless him

He look like Omar, although Omar is already 26 lbs 8 oz but he's also long (82 cms). He's at the 98th percentile for weight & height. He's long & slim but with a big body (long boney legs, & broad shoulders). His tummy is almost flat & he has little meat on his arms & thighs.

he looks perfectly fine to me - try not to worry

Caine is like this and weighs about 24 pound, :)

My wee man is suppose to be huge (not fat just top percentile) and he is two and i wouldn't say ure wee man looks thin :) x

Awww I love comparing weights and things, it's nice to be able to have a real-life comparison rather than the stupid charts. It's so cute hearing everyone talk about their chubby/bony/tall/fat/thin/tiny LO's :D

Ollie's a bit of a skinny minny too...but perfectly happy and healthy.

He's 13 months old and about 21lbs.

This is him swanning around with his dusting brush! (note some ribbage!)

Attachments

• ollie 1126.jpg
    ollie 1126.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 6
Emma is 17 1/2 months and only 22 lbs. You can see her ribs really clearly. But she eats like a tank and there is no question about her health because she's happy and rambunctious. Just small! So I would definitely say your little man is perfectly healthy!! :D:flower:

I have the opposite problem. Gryphon is very tall for his age. But then again his dad is 6'1

same body shape as Hannah really :)

she's 50th percentile for weight as well and around 90th for height.

In the mornings when she gets up she looks very skinny and than when she eats her little tummy pops out :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->