is it bad...

dolly5x3

Reaction score
That I'm still losing weight? I'm 18 weeks and 3 days today and I'm down 5 pounds from my first ob appointment. I'm 5'0 and started at 121 & I'm now 116. I eat a little more than I use to before I was pregnant and I haven't had any morning sickness for a while now. So I don't see what would cause me to lose weight. :/ I have an appointment next week with my doctor so I'll ask her if it's ok. It just worries me a little... I know its normal to not gain any weight for some people for a while but I don't know if it's ok that I've been losinh weight. Was anyone else the same way?

I lost a lot with ds, in the end 2 stone lighter! I had bad ms n it just continued as I couldn't eat much!

I'm sure u will be fine as long as u are eating well and eating the right stuff to keep energy up! I kinda wish it was that way for me this time I can't ate eating shit n piling it on!

Wtf lol. I see these posts all the time! How do you manage to lose weight while pregnant??? Please do share your secret I'm soooo jealous! I'm turning into a whale....

I honestly don't know >__< I basically eat whatever I want whenever and don't work out o.o which is why I'm like what the heck is going on?

I'm also losing weight. I have lost 20 lbs in 2 months. My obgyn says its fine because baby will take what it needs first. And in my case since I am overweight it won't hurt lol my weight loss is due to cutting out dairy and caffeine. Dairy bc I became lactose intolerant when I got preggo and caffeine bc my stomach is sensitive to it now

My diet hasn't changed since I've become pregnant except that I eat a little more now. I just get worried because of the comments a lot of people make about me being small and not gaining weight. At my 12 week appointment the doctor said my baby was measuring the right size but I get worried that when I go for my 18 week appointment tomorrow that he might be measuring small. According to everyone I don't look pregnant at all and they make me feel like I should be bigger than I am because they were when they were pregnant or know someone who was already showing.

I'm also losing weight. I have lost 20 lbs in 2 months. My obgyn says its fine because baby will take what it needs first. And in my case since I am overweight it won't hurt lol my weight loss is due to cutting out dairy and caffeine. Dairy bc I became lactose intolerant when I got preggo and caffeine bc my stomach is sensitive to it now

Nope it's fine. :) baby is gaining and you are losing from else where hips, thighs bum. Lucky bum :p

You will have a superb body and a gorgeous baby at the end of this. :)

I am 14 weeks and I have lost 10lbs since I found out I was preggers. I talked to my doctor about it at my last appointment and she said that it was perfectly fine. A lot of women change their diets quite a bit once they find out they are preggers and she believes that is the reason. (Healthier eating, no alcohol etc.) She told me baby takes what it needs and leaves the rest for us. I had my scan last week and baby measured normal. I wouldn't stress too much, the weight will come on. Just think, the less we gain now the less we will have to lose later!

I don't have any comments about weight, but I will suggest to try and not compare your size with other women that are at the same week. I know you said it's other ppl making the comments, but it can get into your head. I know this bc I an the same, lol! Everyone looks differently. My friend showed me a pic of someone she knew at 26 wks with her third baby and even with her bare belly showing you could hardly tell she was even pregnant!

Anyway, good luck at your appt tomor :)

I started out this pregnant bordering on over wieght , and I'm at 17 weeks and havnt gained any wieght at all . I think I may have lost some wieght because baby is growing and my belly is huge .

Part of it I think is me eating better , as long as you weren't under wieght before pregnancy it's fine to loose some wieght

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->