• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is the OPK Negative or Positive..Please Help

2 mins left out of the 1st 3 min window and so far i just see one line. I got up to 10 mins so im going to check again at 1:04pm. Im really hoping i got a pink evap the last time.

Oh I hope this it! I have never heard of a pink evap before. Can that happen?

i guess so because 10 mins are up and all i see is one line :nope: it may be a super faint line but maybe thats just me with my wishful thinking. i guess its back to awaiting AF.

:hugs: If that was an evap that was a really dark one! I hate how frers do that to us! I hope it gets darker for you! Did you rip the case open?

Yes i ripped the case open. And all i see is one line. I guess frer does do pink evap lines wow that sucks. But im still kinda unsure though. How can it make the evap Pink?! And i started getting sharp pains on and off. I dont know. Maybe I just got to wait until a week or so to test. I bought another box so I have 4 tests in total to use.

Yah maybe wait a couple of days. Your af is really late haw?!

yeah im 11 days late now. I know for a fact that I must've ovulated late thats why AF is delayed.

You had to have o'd late. That's the only explanation! So, I started googling IB becuz I'm cd5 and am still getting cramps on my right side. My af was really light, which concerns me since I don't feel I'm shedding enough. I took my last frer cuz I'm completely nuts and guess what happened? Line appeared right away and stayed! But was a "ghost line" I think. I took the test apart and there was a massive indent looking line on the frer! I hate those things! But, that was the worst indent ever!!!!!! Now I'm going nuts becuz some gals say that it's a start to a bfp....just from my googling and stuff. I never posted it. I won't be buying frers anymore I don't think. You know, I bought the 3 pack from Walmart and I had a problem last cycle with their evaps so maybe walmart got a bad batch!:shrug:

yeah walmart and frer are not good friends :haha:

Gosh I don't know what it is about frers from wallyworld! I'm about to buy all the 3 packs and stick them on ebay just to get the bad batch outa town!....and maybe make a few bucks. :).

didnt test again but from the first test and everyone confirming so i put the ticker up.

i took another test and it appears to be negative so either the 1st one was an evap or i had a chemical for the first time :cry:. I took it this morning around 7:40am with FMU. I did drink alot of fluid last night but the last time I went to the bathroom was around 10pm and dh and i dtd last night but i dont think his soldiers would affect the test soooo back to awaiting AF. Maybe she will come two weeks late.

Urgh! Stupid evaps! Frer's have the worst indent lines! I'm sorry girly.:hugs: Maybe it's just not strong enough yet to show:shrug:. Any sign of af yet? I think next time I'm gonna test with a digi when I'm a week late only. Irregular periods are the worst! I actually don't even know when next af is due, I just play it by ear! It sucks, so I know what you're going through with that.:wacko:

Nope no sign of AF at all. I even checked CP and its still the same as before very high and moist and its only white cm. No spotting no nothing and tomorrow marks the longest AF that I had so we shall see. I took two tests today but I was like evaps because of the indents. FRER is a waste of money. I have decided to just wait and see what happens. Right now i have a headache and i feel very nauseous.

Maybe get a digital? Maybe see doc next week for a blood test if it doesn't show! That's what I would do. Good luck hun!

dh is going to doc around next week wednesday so i will ask for a blood test then so i can know whats going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->