• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is the OPK Negative or Positive..Please Help

tested today with FRER with fmu so at first i was like BFN but now that i look at it...do you see a 2nd line or maybe im just seeing things :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_20111022_102924.jpg
    IMG_20111022_102924.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 5
  • inverted.jpg
    inverted.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 4
it gotten darker...

Attachments

• IMG_20111022_120143.jpg
    IMG_20111022_120143.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 6
Ok, is that a pic of it when it was drying or did that show up within 5 min? If it has color, which I think I see in that last one then it's a BFP!!!!! Mine did that the other day when it was drying but when it was completely dry you could tell it was the antibody strip because there was no pink! I'm hoping and praying for you girl that this is it!!!!!!! Maybe take another test tomorrow or monday...or heck later today!!!! GOOOOOOO BFP!!!!!:happydance:

tested today with FRER with fmu so at first i was like BFN but now that i look at it...do you see a 2nd line or maybe im just seeing things :shrug:

I think this is a bfp patrice!!! You know why, because with my antibody strips I never got a line like that on the tweaks!!! I'm so excited for you! I hope this is it and let it be a sticky one!!!!!!!:yipee:

The 2nd pic was when it dried. If it was an evap, wouldnt it be gone by now because i tested around 7 or 8am and its going on 3pm and its still there plus pink!!!

FYI! I just showed my hubby and he's seen alot of tests! LOL! He sees it! You're preggers!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

yay!!!!! atleast i got it confirmed by your hubby :haha:

Now im awaiting DH to come home so he can check out the test. He probably going to tell me to test again but its faint with FMU so i can just imagine.

I'm soooooo excited and happy for you!!!!! I told hubby what you said and he smiled and said to say congrats.LOL! My hubs is the line detector dontcha know? Hahah. Maybe you can rub off on me. That's exactly my plans for this cycle is to relax. See you're living proof it does work! Take another test on Monday though, k.

this is how yesterday's test looks inside the case

Attachments

• IMG_20111023_154732.jpg
    IMG_20111023_154732.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 7
Yup! I see it, but please oh please take another test !!!!

Is it possible you o'd late?...That's a dumb question, of course it is lol!

Heyy ladies I have some questions bc im lost and confused. Ok on Friday which is cd 19 @pm I got a dark line on my ovulation test strip so I didn’t get a chance to inseminate that day due to my father being sick and had to take him to the er. So on Saturday cd20 @10am took another test still dark line so I inseminated around 1pm so just wanting to check tested again around 10pm still dark line . So today cd21 @2pm I tested again and the line to me seem darker than all the other days but when I checked my CM it was creamy/white like lotion but still wet with no elastic stretch to it. So should I still inseminate tonight? And how long will I be getting these positive lines on my ovulation test strips. Im a lil lost so plz help!! ughhh i dont know how to insert the picture

Heyy ladies I have some questions bc im lost and confused. Ok on Friday which is cd 19 @pm I got a dark line on my ovulation test strip so I didn’t get a chance to inseminate that day due to my father being sick and had to take him to the er. So on Saturday cd20 @10am took another test still dark line so I inseminated around 1pm so just wanting to check tested again around 10pm still dark line . So today cd21 @2pm I tested again and the line to me seem darker than all the other days but when I checked my CM it was creamy/white like lotion but still wet with no elastic stretch to it. So should I still inseminate tonight? And how long will I be getting these positive lines on my ovulation test strips. Im a lil lost so plz help!!

https://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n621/tanzy_99/1023111429.jpg

It looks like cd19 was when you got the positive OPK. It looks like cd21 might have been the ending of your surge. But I know its late for responding but the insemination last night would've been good just to cover your bases.

AFM, Well I tested today and the line is still faint. I dont think that i poas long enough neither. But even if i didnt i would think that it would atleast be a little bit darker. I dont know, Im starting to think maybe it was a evap or just a faulty test :shrug:

Heyy ladies I have some questions bc im lost and confused. Ok on Friday which is cd 19 @pm I got a dark line on my ovulation test strip so I didn’t get a chance to inseminate that day due to my father being sick and had to take him to the er. So on Saturday cd20 @10am took another test still dark line so I inseminated around 1pm so just wanting to check tested again around 10pm still dark line . So today cd21 @2pm I tested again and the line to me seem darker than all the other days but when I checked my CM it was creamy/white like lotion but still wet with no elastic stretch to it. So should I still inseminate tonight? And how long will I be getting these positive lines on my ovulation test strips. Im a lil lost so plz help!!

https://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n621/tanzy_99/1023111429.jpg

Hopefully you caught that eggy! You know the past 2 cycles I got positive opk's and did everyting right I thought and still nothing! It's just chance and hopefully fertile conditions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->