Is the OPK Negative or Positive..Please Help

evap1.jpg

K, hope this works. This is my evap line. I think??? What do you think?

Now that it's up on the screen i can def see a line. i wonder how people tweak these pics???

i can see a faint line on the right also. I think you would have to google about inverting pictures. There should be a website that can do it. But I see a line but im thinking an evap seeing that its past the time line. But im thinking to just keep testing to and see if it comes within the time frame.

That's what I'm thinking...evap. I had sharp pains and cramps today so maybe implanting??? I broke down and bought some FRERs:muaha:...it cam with 3, so i'm thinking Friday and the weekend testing.

How was your bday party?

DH and I had a private party. I bought him a cake and chips and sung happy birthday and we ate. It was nice. It wasnt nothing big but thats exactly what he wanted so we had fun. Cramps and sharp pains can mean implantation. How was your day yesterday?

AFM, Today im 7dpo. Now yesterday i was 6dpo. While I was at the computer i had this random SHARP pain. I wore white underwear just to make sure I dont miss IB or IS or anything. Well good thing I did because as DH and I were going to take a shower, I saw brown in my underwear and Im like :saywhat: it didnt smell like blood, it smells more like cm (sorry tmi). So I went and used the bathroom and wiped and yep sure enough it was light brown. Im thinking great right when I was going to DTD tonight this happens. Im not sure if its AF or not because I put a pad on and the last time I went to the bathroom it was still there. And this morning, nothing is on the pad but when I wipe, it's this weird brownish/orange i dont know how to explain color. But once again, it only smells like cm. Also, cm only leaks out when Im using the bathroom. After this whole brownish/orange cm stuff...i have been getting mild cramps like AF cramps. So I put on a tampon this morning and I am just going to see what happens today. Its cd29 & 7dpo. I dont know whats going on but im just waiting to find out.

Well im thinking im out now. Onto next cycle. Its not a flow but it looks like it will get there eventually. The only thing that is different is it smells like cm even though its suppose to be blood so im not sure what is going on but im just waiting for the flow so i can mark this as cd1.

You're not out yet girl!!!! That's good news! Does it normally start of brownish or is it more redish? That sounds like a nice time to have a lil private party together!:happydance:

So cd29 is kinda early for you to be starting af, right? You just got ur +opk 7 or 8 days ago so that would be a really short lp! Did you chart your temps? i have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to that!

So, I took a FRER thhis morning with fmu and :bfn:
I'm 8-9dpo today. I think I'm not gonna test til Monday again so I can sit back and enjoy my weekend!:happydance:

This whole 2ww takes over the brain:wacko: I've been having crazy dreams about being pregnant and getting positives because it's on my mind all the time. I gotta relax I think. Let me know what happens with your spotting. My fingers x'd for ya!:flasher:....I know the flasher is random, but I think it's cute.:haha:

:haha: that was soo cute and funny. I havent seen that one before. That just made me smile. Also my AF usually starts off as red. I usually know when its AF because usually i would see the cm fall into the toilet as a different color other than white. But this time it was white when it dropped down but orangey like when I wiped. nothing on the pad still as of yet but i noticed every time I wipe its still some and it looks like its increasing in amount and getting like a dark orange :shrug:. I shouldnt be starting AF right now because it is early but i have had an AF start like on cd26 i think as the earliest. But that happened like once or twice where it was super early so im not sure whats going on. I tried temping once but I think i need a better thermometer because mines kept repeating the same 3 numbers so I know it pretty much was a dud to chart. I might try temping again. I should have a short LP and yes I just got my positive like 7 or 8 days ago so I dont see how im starting my AF so early especially seeing that im only 7dpo. Its not over for you yet until AF shows. If bleeding stops I will probably test Saturday but not sure yet it might just turn into AF.

well atleast there is an upside to my day, i just checked the dashboard and it says that my medical screen is complete so now they are doing the background check yay soon i will be in training. im excited.

That's awesome! I hope you end up loving your new job. Are you working now? I'm not. I'm a stay at home mom, but I should be looking for a job...lol1 I've been saying that for a couple years now ever since both kids were in school. Extra money never hurts!

I hope that the cm stays brown:thumbup: then it's almost a for sure tell tale sign. Did you get implantation bleeding the last time you were pregnant? I never had that with either my pregnancies, and since I wasn't trying for them, I never symptom spotted.

Ok, now I'm getting really ocd. I was thinking of going to the $tree and getting an opk since they say it'll turn positive if you're pregnant and sometimes before an hpt. I know....I'm loonytunes! If I did implant, it was definately yesterday. the cramps came and went all day long with shooting pains but are gone now...only when i cough can i feel pulling.:coolio:....this lil smiley is funny too.

No i am not working right now. I was a full time student and im a stay at home wife. So this new job would be extra money in our pockets and thats good especially when we want to have babies. The cm turned orangey and its a little bit more of it and im just waiting to see whats going to happen. Its nothing on the pad yet but it is there when I wipe so we should see. And i know i tried using opks as hpts before so im just like you :rofl:

Hahaha! Also if ur not preg this time around, once you start work it'll take your mind off it a bit and you'll be pregnant before you know it!!! As of now, the brown still being orangish sounds good!

I know that what my mom and dh keeps telling me. Well the update is....nothing is on the pad so thats good. I went to the bathroom and there is still no flow. Nothing but cm inside the toilet and when i wiped, it was a peach/light pink color and barely even there. It looks like its stopping or drying up. Hoping its a good thing and a few seconds after i used the bathroom i got a few quick cramps but their now gone. I dont know what my body is doing to me. But i know its driving me :wacko:. I have changed my signature also. I never put the m/c down because i wasnt over it and thought that it would make me heartbroken but now that i've let go and let God handle it, I am okay. Now im just praying for the best.

FYI, there's a thread for "who's testing on the 12th" I joined a few days back. That's on Monday, so it'll be interesting to see how many gals test on Monday. By then we should both have bfp's for sure! I'll be12-13dpo and you'll be 11-12dpo?????? Just an idea. I probably won't last til Monday, but if you test Sunday let me know!

Awww sweety, I'm glad to hear you added the m/c. It will always be a part of you, but just know that god has a master plan. Maybe the baby wasn't going to be healthy, and the soul wasn't able to come into a body like that. Whoever was trying to come into your life(your angel) will return. That's what I believe at least. God works in mysterious ways. I'm glad that you are healing.:flower::hugs:

I would like to join the thread. I am going to look for it. If it stops than I will probably test either Saturday or Sunday. Im thinking Sunday just to be on the safe side but thats if it stops completely. And thanks for the encouraging words :hugs: My former doctor told that either the baby has too many chromosomes or not enough so my body terminated the pregnancy. I was heartbroken but then again I am happy because my body was able to terminate knowing that the body was going to develop improperly. I wouldnt want any child to suffer when brought into this world so I have learned that everything is for a reason. I think it was God's way of telling me look you can get pregnant just believe.

That's right! Nature has a way of taking care of things. So, I think it's called "Is anyone tesing on Sept 12th". I'm terrible! I'm gonna run out and get an opk just for fun! I'll let you know what happens. :rofl:

I found it. I just clicked on your profile and got it from there :haha: Ohhhh pick me up one while you're at it :rofl: I was thinking about going to the $tree and getting a hpt tomorrow if i dont start full flow today :rofl:

Ya you should. For a buck why not? I think I'll wait til tomorrow to do opk.....ya right. LOL! They still didn't receive a shipment, so they didn't have any hpt's:nope:

Boobies are getting more sore....noticeably tender to the touch. I'm not squishing them til they hurt either,k.:rofl:

:rofl: i know what you mean. I kept poking until they hurt :rofl: Usually that happens to the $tree i go too but lately they have been having the hpts there. I dont want to go out and buy it today. Im going to just see what happens because its on and off with this thing. Im starting to think that its AF more now. The last time I had IB, it was light pink, small amount and was gone in 2 days. This is orangish reddish looking but not a flow yet. But im assuming its going to be a flow by either tonight or tomorrow. Its on and off with this. One minute it looks like its going to stop then the next, its back. All i can do is wait now.

I'll keep my fx'd for ya!

Hey so I was reading through threads and found one where gals were testing with opks and got +'s but hpt-...well one gal's member name is "trying4..." somethin like that. well, she's pregnant now and this is what she quoted on that thread.....

"im exactly the same, im 11/12dpo today and i have had positive opks since 6dpo but negative htps, im so confused right now ".......

this was on aug.26, and she knows she's preggers now. So it's possible to get opk+ and hpt-:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->