• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is the OPK Negative or Positive..Please Help

Well that's good! My hubsbands insurance isn't the greatest. We have 3000$ deductible so that's probably how much it'll cost for labor! Crazy!!!!
So you your Dr does both obg/fertility....that's great! I wonder if he'll put you on clomid...it seems alot of ladies are taking that.

Yeah i noticed alot of women are on it too. I tried taking BCP to regulate my cycles but after 1 1/2 weeks of taking them, I stopped because i didnt eat and i was always sleeping so it really had a bad effect on me. Whatever I need to take for us to have children, i will do it. Im just hoping its minor. I got a feeling that he will have to do alot of blood tests first, DH will need to do a SA and then we can go from there. It will be just our luck that we concieve the first month of him giving us something to help like clomid or something.

Yah, anything to help push things along, right? It'll happen for you! Gosh fertility is really taken for granted! you see all these girls out there who keep poppin them out and don't take care of them, those seem to be the most fertile ones!

As long as you dont see your normal flow, then you should be okay. FXed. And yeah you are soooo right. My friend had gotten pregnant and she ended up having an abortion because SHE felt she wasnt ready for kids :cry:. So you can just imagine how upset I was that women can just have kids and complain and put kids up for adoption or abortion because they feel they are too young etc and you have us sitting here going through so much hell just to get pregnant. Even my other friend was competiting with me. Once she gotten pregnant, her whole personality changed towards me like she was better than me, she kpet throwing it in my face that its easy for her to get pregnant etc. But once she reached 2 months pregnant, her baby daddy left her and he wasnt even there for the delivery. She is pretty much raising the kid by herself and he came 3 times to see the baby and the baby is almost 3 months this month. She had also stopped talking to me because of her situation but now we are back on good terms. Even my sister getting pregnant easily. She has an 8 yr old daughter (oct. 14th), 9 month old son (dec. 16th), and she is due to give birth to a baby girl november 26th?!!! Yes she got pregnant 3 months after giving birth can you believe it. All i know is that we are going to be strong parents because when we get pregnant and have our children, it will be the best time EVER!!!

That's right girl! You will be awesome parents! Wow...your friend treated you like she was better because she got pregnant...that's real nice!That's the worst being alone while you're pregnant! It took my husband a few months to come around after I found out I was pregnant with our first. We were young(not that young) and he was scared. It was so lonely. I forgave him as he has made it up 20 fold. He loves his daughters to death!

I also have a friend who has been trying for years and even lost one of her tubes. She ended up adopting her cousins baby....another example of those girls who pop them out and ditch em. So that was a blessing for her. That was her cousins 5th kid and after that baby she popped another one out and the baby's father is taking care of her. That's nuts, but from what my friend was saying it's like an addiction for her to get pregnant. That's crazy!

Yeah I know we will be great mothers! Yeah she felt that because i have been trying for awhile and she just had sex and was pregnant that she finally got something over me. I never want to compete with anybody because everyone is living different lives no two are the exact same way. I just know she is immature and have been hoping that the baby will make her mature but so far, nothing has changed. I think she is more upset because her baby daddy is going out enjoying life and she is taking care of the baby. She was like I wish I would've known this before. But in reality, its both of their faults. They were rushing everything to try to keep up with drew and i. which i never understood why. And now its sinking in that babies arent just cute, their a responsibility and now she cant handle it. I told her dont rush things and just take it easy but she didnt listen and her and the father of the child were only together for a few months before she decided that she wanted kids and to marry him soon :nope:. I tell you some females need to mature up and be responsible. Little girls are getting pregnant and older women are acting immature and getting pregnant and nothing is changing. Im not going to rush anything. Im still young, turning 22 in december, and i am married. So i know that we are doing everything we got to do. We are going to the doctor and we are going to handle the situation. There's no competing over here because I just think thats plain old dumb.

You are so young!!! You seem so composed and mature for your age! I was 22 when I had my first. It's a good age because you still have your energy. LOL! It's never a good idea to ttc when there aren't any long term plans with baby daddy! She had to learn the hard way unfortunately. Having a baby will make you grow up real fast, especially if you end up being a single mom. It happens all too often though. Hopefully, her baby''s daddy will come around.:shrug:

Yeah they say the same thing about Andrew :haha: we look sooo young but when people get to know us their like oh my goodness you guys are so mature for your age. They call us old souls :rofl: I tried to tell her but some people have to learn on their own. I think he will come around after a DNA test. The reason why they broke up was because he caught her going to her ex house at night. He had left work early and his friend was dropping him off home and thats when he spotted her car. They followed her and there she was talking to him and everything so now he suspects her ex could be the father. I tell you the things she get herself into.

:rofl: it truly is. Especially when you have both of them going back and forth telling us different stories to the situation. Its like ummmm we are not getting involved we just want to dtd so we can multiply :rofl:

:rofl: sounds like a bunch of drama!

I'm soooo lazy today! I have so much laundry, but I'm just sitting here and I'm about to go lay down I think.:sleep:

I have those days pretty much like every day :rofl: But after awhile, I get up and start doing what i need to do. I got to do laundry too. Well finish doing the laundry. CD6 for me and it looks like AF is going to leave either today or tonight so im happy for that. Now cant wait until i get this job and get this medical form faxed off so i can go see my ob/gyn

:witch: Arrived at 4:30am! I'm happy because that means my cycles are becoming regular! I had a 32 day cycle, so I'm right on track. Now we can start over! I'm not gonna get crazy this time and test too early. There's no point. I say that now. LOL. I started brown spotting yesterday....that's not considered cd1 right? It really came on this morning.:shrug:

Ok, so my list today is vacuuming and mopping and as always:laundry:
I told myself now that I started af I should start working out and try to drop a few pounds. I've put on weight in the past few years and it sucks! Come on baby so I can breastfeed you and drop some weight!!!:haha: Breastfeeding is awesome when it comes to weight loss because it burns so many calories!

Well you have an awesome day! you mentioned your name is Patrice right?

cd1 is when you start bright red flow. And yeah i heard that breastfeeding makes you lose weight also. So breastfeeding I will do :rofl: I have to clean up myself but i havent started yet. I will soon though. And no more OPK testing for me until I go to the doctor.

I almost ordered 50 from ebay, but my husband was like "it's a waste of money". I told him it's fun though. He thinks I'm nuts. But it's only 12$ for 50 opk and 20 hpt. That's $70 at the $tree! I tried to say we'll be saving money! HAHAHA! Oh goodness. I agree. I'm gonna try to chill out and let things happen naturally. When are you going to doc?

Well i dont know yet. We have to fax off the medical form which dh hasnt done yet. But after that is straightened out i think it will be in a few weeks because he gets paid i think next week.

how are you ladies?

AFM, well another day in my cycle. We had a home alarm consultant come over and give us a quote for the system because there has been break ins recently in the area and we want to be protected so after the price, DH and I decided that we will get it so the technician will be here on the 26th :happydance: atleast now we can put our mind at ease knowing that we are safe. He even gave us stickers to put up so it can make thieves think twice about coming to break into our house. Also still waiting for TSA to get through the bankground check and after that I will be working :happydance: So we are going to fax the medical papers off today and then pretty much wait for everything to clear. Then when next AF starts, we are going to buy a box of the FR fertility tests and take the test on cd3. If the results are the same, then I will schedule an appt with doctor. Either way, I am going to schedule an appt because i have to get a check up for this year anyways. Everything is going good for us right now. I was thinking about that psychic that said im going to get male advice (im thinking thats going to be my ob/gyn) in a few months and not long after we will concieve most likely a boy. Thats what she said. So im thinking she pretty much saying im going to go to the doctor, he's going to find out the issue, he will fix it and then we will concieve a boy after. Now its looking like her prediction, is in the process of being correct but we shall see. She said within these 4-8 months. And im already on month 2 next month will be month 3 and i should get everything done in that month, AF, testing with fertility test, doc appt etc and then month 4 will probably be a test run so lets see if i concieve a november (my dad's birth month) or december baby. Im thinking if i concieve in december (my & my mom's birth month), then the baby will be born in september not too far after DH's birthday so that would be a gift to both of us.

I hope that psychic is right! You're doc should be able to help you with whatever issues you're having with ttc.

I wanted to ask you, did you have a regular period? Did it last as long as it usually does? I know you got your pretty early and I got mine on dpo12-13. Well, mine only lasted for a day and a half. I'm thinking mirena messed my cycle up and maybe I wasn't ovulating that's why it was so short. But, then I got obsessive once again and started googling short periods and some ladies say they were pregnant and didn't know it. Great! Another glimmer of hope. Not even so much as hope anymore, just wanting to know so that I can drink this weekend! I most likely am not, but that af was the weirdest thing. It came on and just stopped....no spotting...nada...never had that happen before. Maybe I'll start a thread about it. I took a $tree test and got what I think is an evap, but it's colored. Go figure.One more thing to mess with my head. I'm gonna go on ebay and order some ic's.

Keep us posted on your results. Isn't it almost time to ovulate for you?

Well before the m/c my cycles were super irregular to the point i will miss it for 3 moths and when it comes on, it will last 2 weeks. After the m/c, my cycle has been coming every month and regularly every 35 days. But after months have been going by, i noticed i wasnt geting my af twice a month and sometimes 2 weeks late. Then for the past few months, i been getting my af around cd29-cd32 etc. It has been early. But i think its due to elevated FSH. Because i took a fertility test and it had two same color lines which meant elevated fsh but that was last year. So when af comes again, dh and i are going to take that test on cd3 and if it comes back the same, we are scheduling the doctor asap because elevated FSH means the quality and quantity of my eggs are diminishing and thats not good. And it will also effect ovulation etc which makes since on why i had the m/c (bad egg) and why im not conceiving. Hoped that help with the information about me oh and i dont know if i ever answered you but yes my name is patrice. Now if you saw bright red, then that means you are out and it was AF. but the test, did the line come up in the time frame becuase if it did and its colored, then im assuming thats a bfp. I would try a FR just in case. And this cycle is came early on cd29/7dpo and it lasted for 6 days but it was a light period like im normally super heavy and it would look like a blood bath inside the toilet (sorry tmi) but i could wear one or two pads but i choose more because i got to stay fresh and when i use the bathroom, nothing really came out but i knew it was AF. but yours sound pretty different than mines so yeah you should test again but im not sure. One of my friends on here had that 1 1/2 day and then AF returned out the blue again. And im on cd9 so i got 2 weeks before O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->