• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is the OPK Negative or Positive..Please Help

i tried for 4 months and got pregnant and i had a natural miscarriage and bled for 7 days so i was quite lucky in that way but not lucky i lost my little angel :( its not nice for any1 to go through that its so heartbreaking :( ive been sooo busy over the weekend packing for moving next week and also im going on holiday so not had to much time to BD but we did have a cheeky session last fri night and this morning lol hehe ;) i told him it was baby making time and he had the biggest smile on his face! :D lol CD 17 today! x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1315544400z6z32z14.png

cd 19 today and well 3 more days before OV day. I started taking one a day's women's formula multivitamin on cd16. I will take them throughout my whole cycle and see what happens. Alot has went on. I am awaiting the results for 3 jobs YES THREE JOBS?! That's pretty amazing for me. The jobs are TSA (fed. government), school crossing guard and library aide (county jobs). So they are pretty good jobs I must say. But I really dont want to do the school crossing guard because it has low pay and not enough hours so thats out of the question so Im just waiting to see who will call first TSA or library aide. We are getting our alarm system installed tomorrow so I am happy because of that. Now we can have a peace of mind. DH and I dtd like 3 times within this past weekend. More like once a day which I am okay with. I have noticed that my sex drive is taking a little dip. Im more tired than anything in the day but after taking the multivitamins, I am getting more energy now but it will keep me up very late like around 1-2am so as you can see im not really getting alot of sleep. Well I think I summed up everything.

This was at CD15

https://img851.imageshack.us/img851/2492/img0305si.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and this was today CD18

https://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8905/img0311gr.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Good luck && i hope you get your job :) you doing LH tests atm? x

Thanks Claire. And at the moment I am not taking any LH tests. I dont want to start taking any again until i find out whats really going on. I know that my body ovulates for sure on cd22 its just the fact that i get my AF a week early or I get AF when it was suppose to be time to ovulate so I want to find out whats wrong first before spending money on tests again. And cd18 looks darker than cd15

Hey gals! Just got back from a long weekend! We went to a close friend of mine's end of the summer luau party. It was soooo much fun!!! I needed that!

Mzswizz-great to hear about your job oppotunities!! I haven't been using opk's either this month.

Claire-looks like your positive is approacing!!! Get to it girl!!

Yeah no OPKs for me this month. Im just letting this cycle float on by. Cant wait to see the doctor. Even though i didnt schedule an appt yet

Ok, so I'm on cd15 and the $tree is screaming out to me. LOL!:haha: I'm trying to stay strong, but I don't know if I can. I really am curious to see if I get a +opk on cd18 like last time. You think I should go get a few opk's?:dohh:

well gabby its up to you. If you just want to make sure you are ovulating regularly then yes you should. Im not going to test because after testing i noticed that my body ovulates on the same cd which is cd22 so no need for testing. Im not paying attention to this cycle and the only difference im doing is taking the one a day multivitamins for women.

Gabby go 4 it girl :) show me some pics of your LH tests :D last night I layed there with my legs in the air for about an hr lol OH was like wtf are you doing? lol i said its what us girls have got to do :p hehe im gonna wait til 12DPO to take a test if i dont have AF at 10 or 11DPO (thats if i can wait that long!) lol im so glad ive done O tests this month :) spesh after a mc i no my body is all back to normal :D x

I just did another LH test and its very faint so i must of O'd yest... does it count if you BD on the day of O? :/ we BD'd friday (CD15), sunday morning (CD 17) and Tuesday evening (CD 19) x We have been very busy with packing to move out so not had much Bd'ing this month :( x i really hope i get a BFP this month, i hope we all do then we can be pregnant buddies :D x

thats great claire what cd are you on?

AFM, i am on cd21 which is 0-1 before ovulation. OV should be tomorrow. But my mind has been focused on job interviews and the alarm system getting completed so i havent noticed how much time flew. I have two interviews. One on the 4th and the other on the 17th of next month. I am just going to go to the one on the 17th because I really wanted to work as either a library aide or with tsa so i guess i will just be a library aide until TSA comes through for me. And atleast with my first paycheck i can finally schedule the doctor visit, I think I would be in the mid of my cycle close to the beginning of a new one so thats right on time for the doc appt. Atleast they will probably be able to test without having to wait until the next cycle.

I hope those lil:spermy: made themselves a nice lil home up there! It sounds like you did bd'd enough. It all depends on if they live up there or not it seems, otherwise it's catching the eggy in that 12 hour window! Now it's the waiting game for you! i say test at 10 dpo! Hahaha! Well, last month I tested at 8dpo, then 9, then 10.....oh gosh!:dohh:

I didn't get to the $tree yesterday, but I think I might go today. I'll post it if I take one today!
When are you moving Claire?

Legs in the air for an hour! Hahaha! I bd'd last night and got up a couple minutes later....ooops. I always bd on cd15, and never fall preggers so I wasn't worried about it. :)

Sounds like you BD'd in good timing claire. I hope we all can be bump buddies also. Cant wait to start working so i can see my doctor. Atleast if its not coming out of my DH's pocket, then it wont bother him when it comes to scheduling.

Patrice, watch you fall preggers this month! That would be awesome!

Keeping busy takes your mind off it tho :) which is good because it feels like your waiting forever! lol im on CD20 now ive been getting some creamy cm yesterday and today which is the sign that i O'd :) its just the waiting game now! 2ww :( im going on holiday next week and the week after im moving out so ive got alot to look forward to and then im going to test around the 12th Oct so il keep you updated :) atleast when me and my OH move out we can BD more ;) lol im living with my parents atm so not much privacy lol good luck with your interview and you going to start BD'ing now? ;) x7

Yeah it would be just my luck that I fall pregnant when my mind is going haywire over everything else. We havent even been BD'ing majority of this month except that 4 times in one night day. But other than that it was rarely happening. Might BD tonight and see what happens. I always put my legs up so at first DH thought it was funny but now, he already knows the drill. He grabs the towel and pillow and then its legs up and a good night rest for me :haha: Also I noticed after taking the multivitamins, I am getting ALOT of creamy cm and my bbs are rock hard I dont know what is going on im clueless at the moment.

:rofl:You got your hubs trained girl! That's great! It always seems to happen like that though, in the midst of chaos...that's when god want to bless you.:shrug:

Claire- your 2ww will fly by! You're lucky! LOL!

4 times in one day! wow im not that lucky lol i really hope ive timed it well this month will be good if we all got out BFP's :) im going to be symptom spotting now lol im starting to get a little addicted :p x

gabby-:rofl: I think after a year of doing it, he just knew exactly what to do. And thats what I heard, that when you not trying thats when it happens which is crazy but i guess its because its less pressure and stress on the ttc part.

claire-I was addicted myself. From 1dpo, I was listing symptoms in my ttc journal even though I knew that it wasnt ttc related if something happens :rofl:

il be listing my symptoms on here soon as i get some :) this 2ww needs to go quick :) if i dont get a BFP next month im not going to bother charting it as i fell pregnant last time with out charting sometimes stressing over it causes it not to happen :( but after having a mc i dont want to give up trying i feel like the time is right to have one now that im moving out :) as they say...new home, new born ;) x

cant wait for our newborns. When i moved out, i fell pregnant 4 months later (8 months into our marriage) so seeing that now it has been 17 months after m/c, Im determined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->