• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is the OPK Negative or Positive..Please Help

Wow, sounds complicated. So the test you will take on cd3 is it the kind that you can get in the store where the opk's are? You're still so young, and you have millions of eggs so I don't understand how your eggs can be diminishing. Is that what the doc told you? That's interesting how after the mc your cycle got to be more regular. I wish you all the best hun! It'll all work out. Took another $tree and bfn.I think what I got was an evap. So you know what that means.....:wine:...yay. I'll enjoy for the next couple weeks at least and not stress. Have a great weekend!:happydance:

Yes the fertility test is by First Response and its in a green box. You suppose to use FMU on cd3 during your cycle and it is testing FSH. And since last year, mines meant elevated FSH, i looked up elevated FSH and i learned alot. I learned that around 25 you will end up with 400,000 eggs out of the 7-8 million you started off with when you were inside the mother's womb. Which I didnt know. Also elevated FSH, means that i have more bad quality eggs than good and the quantity of good eggs in the ovarian reserve is lower than what the normal limit is. Also FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) suppose to stimulate the eggs to mature and be release but if its elevated, its not stimulating therefore the eggs arent growing to the mature level and not going to their highest potential and that makes alot of sense. It also causes irregular periods etc. So from everything thats going on, I think elevated FSH is the culprit to why im not conceiving and it also said that its more difficult to conceive with elevated FSH. Thats why when next AF comes, we are going to test and see the results and go to the doctor and see what he says about it. Yes, I know it was weird that AF started becoming regular after m/c and the d&c. But im glad it didnt kind of straighten itself out a bit. And well atleast you can have some wine. I think im going to have a glass tonight with DH and just enjoy the weekend.

Wow! That's interesting! I didn't know about all that. well, on the bright side, you only need one good one....it might take longer, but it'll happen. :thumbup:

Hi Patrice! Nothin new over this way. I'm cd8 now. I think I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to let things be. No opk's this month, I'm just going to let it happen if it's meant to be. I have an obsessive personality, so it's probably best in my case to relax. LOL! Anything new with you?

Well we are getting the home alarm system installed on the 26th of this month. So thats good. Im awaiting for the background check to be completed still. I am on cd13 and we faxed the medical papers off already. What DH and I are going to do is schedule the doc appt when he gets the money yay. cd13 which means 9 more days before OV so im happy. Me and dh dtd last night and all i can say is amazing!!!!!!!!! We went for 4 rounds :saywhat: But now i am feeling the after effects :rofl: Sharp pain on my right side now and its not going away. I think last night was too fun because i think i pulled a muscle :haha: Time is just passing by and im loving it!! Soon I will be able to schedule the doctor's appt and we can get the ball rolling.

Four rounds! What! you guys are animals!!!:bunny: Holy tamole! Once I have my big O I'm over it. LOL!:haha:

So is the doctor appt going to be expensive? What do they have to do exactly?

That's good the home alarm system is getting installed. It's a mind easer at least, right? Is your neighborhood high crime or you just want it for a sense of security? I have nightmares all the time about people trying to break in...no good. LOL! We have a pretty tight nit cul de sac that's really well lit and every one watches out for each other, so we're pretty lucky. But, you never know....there's crazies everywhere.:wacko: good thing I have a really high pitched chihuahua to alarm me. :haha:

It was DH's idea to keep going :rofl: And im assuming the doctor is going to do mostly bloodwork and probably do a SA (sperm analysis) on DH to make sure its nothing wrong with him. Also no for the doctor, it will only be $35 so not bad. And we are getting an alarm system installed because our neighbor's townhome got broken into in broad daylight :saywhat: so we just need a peace of mind knowing that if we were to leave the house, we are protected. Because now we dont want to leave nowhere just so nobody can break in. The break in just happened like last month so we dont want to take our chances.

Oh wow. That's scary! You should put those stickers up! My mother in law has a little fake security camera pointed to her side door. LOL! It looks like it could be real, and lets face it most criminals aren't that bright. So I'm going to start my workout routine today. Looking to lose 35-40lbs that i put on in the past few years! Wish me luck! No more falling off the wagon for me. i just gotta suck it up and do it!

The guy helped us with the stickers we got them everywhere already lol. And good luck on working out.

A little rant that i need to vent...

And right when I think I cant get anymore drained...i get drained mentally. Im already tired physically but its just the fact that all the ttc stuff has drained me completely. This cycle is my break cycle. Im not symptom spotting, no OPKs, temps, checking cm nothing. Im just going to just enjoy no AF until she comes. Im at 1 yr 5 months of ttc already and i am just completely tired of the whole thing to be honest. In reality, im not really trying anymore. Sometimes I push for baby and other times, Im just like I give up. I know after awhile of ttc, women tend to feel this way and you have to have strength to keep pushing forward but after everything, I dont even want to think about it until we go to my doctor and figure out whats going on. Any AF that comes before the doc's appt once its scheduled, will be irrelevant for me. I will start paying attention once i get the answers and help we need. But other than that yesterday, I didnt bd with dh because we were both tired and just wanted to cuddle and relax. So we fell asleep and I am still pretty tired. I have been drinking alot of water this month and I must say I did not know that water has such a major affect on my cm. I drink water and now im getting loads of cm so atleast i know that water is making me produce more cm.

Urgh. I feel for you hun. It's gotta be exhausting. :hugs: Hopefully you can get some answers soon. I'm rootin for ya! Well, you have time on your side considering how young you guys are. Keep your head up! Take advantage of the time to do you while you can! As great as motherhood is, it's a ton of work and a huge balancing act!

Hope you both get your BFP's that your both waiting for :) Im on CD13 so i will be ovulating around the same time as your or a few days before :) hehe how exciting! keep us updated and good luck x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1315544400z6z32z14.png

Gabby-yeah i know how much hard work it is because i wen through it with my niece. I practically raised her for a few months so i saw how it was. But thanks. I know we are still young so we are enjoying us before an addition comes because i already know how its going to be. Cant wait for our bfps.

Claire-thanks. How long are your cycles. Im cd14 today so i should be OV around cd22 so i got 8 more days to go.

My cycles are 32 days so i will be ovulating around CD19 so 6days to go :) i bought some test strips today so il update with pics at the weekend :) and lots of BD'ing this weekend ;) hehe

Claire keep us updated too! We're gonna need to be gettin busy here soon! Here we go again! LOL!

I had a miscarriage this month at 7weeks so i want to fall pregnant as soon as poss! i don't want to wait :( after trying for months! lol going take my first O' test on fri and see what it comes up with as they say 2 weeks after you have a miscarriage your most fertile :) had a negative pregnancy test last week so i no my HCG levels are back to 0 so now im back to trying again :) so fingers crossed we all get our BFP's next month! x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1315544400z6z32z14.png

:hugs: claire i had a m/c in april 2010. I had to wait until june to start trying again (even though after the 2 week bleed we went right back into trying hehe) because my levels werent completely at 0 until june 10th. Then after that, well as you can see i still didnt fall pregnant so i guess that theory depends on the woman because i thought i would've fell pregnant quick but its been almost 2 yrs now.

Sorry for your loss Claire. How long were you trying before you got pregnant? Mzswiz-did the doc tell you not to try right away after mc?

I said I wasn't gonna opk this time around, but we'll see.:haha:

well i had a d&c and then after that he said i would bleed for 2 weeks. But i ended up bleeding for 1 week and like 2 days. Then when I went for my checkup, he said everything was fine and im good to go and he didnt tell us that we couldnt try. But i had changed doctors because after i started having brown spotting and tested saying pregnant, he put us through hell and back. So when i started going to my current doctor, he did a U/S and bloodwork until my levels went to 0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->