• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is the OPK Negative or Positive..Please Help

Ok, so this is what I got today at 4pm cd16. The picture is terrible so sorry! It's a $tree test and the lines are alot lighter than usual. These tests suck like that. It's not dark enough yet to be positive, but it's on it's way!!!:happydance: Last month it got progressively darker, so I'll test again tomorrow. Wish I had some IC cheapies, because I should be testing twice aday. I think it's quite possible I missed the start of my surge last time and bd'd too late.

opk16.jpg

This pic is terrible! I took it with my cell and it's just super blurry!

Gabby-well atleast you are catching it from the beginning now. FXed you catch the egg this month. Well, dh and i dtd last night and OV is today so im hoping to bd today and tomorrow just to cover our bases. Time is really flying by. My cycle is almost done already cant believe it.

I know right, it's flying by! You stuck to your guns this month and didn't opk! Now that I started, I have to test again.:dohh: Oh goodness! I went to the dollar tree last night and walked out with all kinds of Halloween decorations for the house and only 2 opk's. :saywhat:...I'll test the next time I gotta go:loo:

Yeah i dont want to start temping or taking OPKs until i go to the doctor, get the blood work and necessary tests done and then get the answers im looking for and get the situation fixed. So until then, Im just going to let my cycles float on by until i get the chance to start paying attention to my cycle again. And i usually do that when I grocery shop. Even if i have a list of stuff, I always tend to get more than what i went in there for :rofl:

Well that's good. You're so patient!:thumbup:

I do the same thing! I swear it's the big ass carts that trick us into filling it!:haha: And who wants to carry around a basket throughout the store? Not me!

:rofl: Yeah i soo think its the carts. They are screaming fill me :rofl: But im more impatient than patient at the moment :haha: Im happy because i did get approved to be added to DH's medical so now im insured which is what we were waiting for. But now I still have to wait because for one, got to wait until DH gets paid so we can pay the bills and then see what we are working with..two, got to do the interviews and see if maybe i just use my money to go and three, have to wait for the insurance cards with both of our names on it to come. So right now its all a waiting game at the moment. Even though, the doctor is on stand still at the moment, we are still TTC until we go to the doctor. Im thinking maybe next month or november, I will be seeing the doctor.

I wish you the best with that girl! I know you probably can't wait for some answers and a solution.:hugs:

Why don't I have to pee already! I'm anxious to take my opk!

OPK NEGATIVE!!!!!

it's going to be positive soon dont worry. And i just texted dh saying im getting cramps...im ovulating :rofl:

Are you really ovulating today??? Are you gonna make him come home on his break for a quicky? LOL!!!!

Yeah today is OV day and he got off early but no bd yet because i just woke back up.

So did you guys end up gettin busy? We didn't last night:dohh:

Ok, so I'm super confused. Here's my list of opks's since the pics suck:

cd16-darker line, but not dark enough
cd17 10am- same as cd16
cd17 4pm- going lighter
cd17 8pm-line almost gone
cd18 8am- line is back but not dark

Should I assume that I haven't o'd yet, or maybe it's possible I would have got a positive cd15 and it was tapering down. I should have tested earlier to save myself the misery. I'm done testing as of now. It's the weekend and there will be plenty of bd'ing I hope, and that's all I can do. I had ewcm yesterday, but hubby was "too tired"..:growlmad:....all this effort, and if I missed the day that counts that would suck!!!

Well if the line wasnt dark enough to be determined as positive, then i would say it hasnt happened yet or maybe you did ovulate and you are in the tww stage because i know i was waiting for AF one cycle and i got a line on my opk but it wasnt dark enough to call it positive so its possible.

AFM, unfortunately i didnt get to bd last night either but we bd this morning. Today i am officially 1dpo. Lets see how this cycle goes. Right now, i have to worry about buying a new battery for my car because this one is officially done. Great just my luck it dies amd i have interviews next month. I sooooo cant miss them so hopefully i will get a new battery soon.

Cheri22 does free readings shes pretty good she can be found on facebook just search Cheri22

and Gail can be found on facebook as well but here is her direct site
https://psychic123ukreadings.net

How long does it take to get a response for the free reading for both psychics and thanks for the free readings information.

I just emailed cheri22 to find out how to get a reading. It didn't say much on her facebook page. hmm.

on her facebook page, i read a comment about you email her on [email protected] and just give her your pregnancy history like losses etc and she will contact you with a reading. After i sent her an email, it was talking about that currently she is working on August free readings so I think we have awhile to go.

Yeah i cant wait to hear what her reading will say. But i think it would be pretty funny if we get our bfps before we even get the reading :haha:

I know right? I was thinking the same thing! You can't keep impatient ttc's waiting months for a reading!!!:shrug:

I know. Thats why im like okay the doctor it is. Hopefully he can speed up the process for us. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->